Just another reason I love all you guys and gals

• 1780 posts
    December 29, 2010 4:06 AM PST
    One of the many cool things about this site is everybody will go out of there way to help someone else, and nobody makes anybody feel stupid for asking a question. I am (was) a member of a couple of gun / hunting forum sites, and I don't quite know what it is about hunters and gun nuts, but God forbid don't get caught asking a stupid question, Because it's open season on your dumb ass. I believe there are these old farts that lay in wait for some poor sole to ask a dumb ass question, and they pounch on him like a frog on a june bug. Yea and if they don't agree with your throughts, they will make you feel so bad you just want to bite the head off a chicken. Never admit you are a first time anything, because you will get this......"BOY was you born under a damn rock or something kind of answer." 
    So for all my Biker Family thank you from the bottom of my heart for the kindness you provide to other Bikers.
    Oh yea for all the hunter's and gun nuts out there on your Bubba High Horse sites..........How about you just kiss my skinny ass!
    Sorry I have no time for sugar coating

Pissed Dragon 
  • December 29, 2010 4:44 AM PST
    No doubt you have joined the gun forum I recently joined because I have had the same replies from their senior forum members.It's like they hold themselves up on the highest podium so they can jump on anyone that they feel is not "part of the club".Thats what really cool about CF, nobody gets trashed just because they dont ride a certain bike,and everyone is more than ready to give advise to others.
  • December 29, 2010 4:53 AM PST
    Good folks and a great site.. Glad to be a part of.. Rock on
    • 1364 posts
    December 29, 2010 5:23 AM PST
    CycleFish = Kool Kats and Groovy Chicks
    • 1516 posts
    December 29, 2010 6:07 AM PST
    Cyclefish rocks!!
  • December 29, 2010 6:32 AM PST
    It's not just the gun site you joined. Before I joined CycleFish I had joined another motorcycle forum and got the same attitude. It's like none of them were ever a new rider with new rider questions (I guess they were born with a wealth of knowledge and never had to ask any newbee questions). And God forbid if you ever make the mistake of asking a question that had been answered already - even if it was years ago! But here no one ever makes you feel stupid for asking a question, or for any reason for that matter.

CF people are the greatest!!!!
  • g
    December 29, 2010 6:36 AM PST
    THIS IS A GREAT SITE .
  • December 29, 2010 6:54 AM PST
    what are these sites dragon, i want to go have fun with them! screw'em, if all they have to live for is anal retentive correction of others, that isn't much of a life. i'd rather be where i can pull a dumbass once in a while and just laugh with others about it. haven't been judged on here yet
  • December 29, 2010 7:08 AM PST
    I do feel comfortable making comments on this site and the questions Ive asked were all answered with some really helpful answers. I'd also like to say thanks to all the CF members who make this site not only fun and interesting but very helpful as well. Thanks Ron for making the site easy to navigate as well, I'm very new to computers and nothing is more aggravating to me when I have no idea how to find something or how to download something. Your site tutorials are great!.
    • 9 posts
    December 29, 2010 7:08 AM PST
    It's an old story. I know more than you do, and I ain't sharin' shit. Find out the hard way. Sound familiar? I've owned and used guns since I was a youngin'. But one can always learn something new. For those "good ole boys" to act as if they know and see all, is frankly, juvenile and anal. More to the point, it's just them, measuring their cock size, up against a very short yardstick. Blow it off, Dragon. Guys like that have too many other things to worry about. Like where their next PBR is comin' from. Know what I mean? As for cyclefish, you hit the nail right on the head. This forum is truly a place where everyone is welcome, skinny-assed or not! And, there ain't never been a stupid question. Well, unless you're a closed minded bigot, and you have to ask for directions...to the bathroom. LOL
    Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 1780 posts
    December 29, 2010 7:35 AM PST
    The two sites just for the record was Field and Stream, and the High Road
    • 2 posts
    December 29, 2010 8:54 AM PST
    Like the general ambiance here - Think it is the presence of a substantial number of females + a pretty alert board moderator of good will.

Personally I like getting my rancor out on the political sites but when it comes to guns & motorcycles I like them all, not fond of black guns & about 1/2 the rice-rockets, but I like them all at least a little.

I like this gun site
    http://www.thehighroad.org/index.php
  • December 29, 2010 9:22 AM PST
    Grab some popcorn for this one:

lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
    • 0 posts
    December 29, 2010 9:35 AM PST
    This site is more of a motorcycle biased, interactive community forum.
    It is a fun place to just come and hang out.
    Lots of good people that have a common interest in their lives.
  • December 29, 2010 10:08 AM PST
    Sometimes it is wise to sit back Dragon and let them screw themselves in to the ground because as you know opinions are like a*^ h%#@s everyone has one and some folks don't know all they think they do. This site seems like a good one so far and i am impressed with everyone on it. I am one of those old guys but i have a lot more to learn. By the way where is the bathroom? ha ha webb ( keep the turns up )
  • December 29, 2010 11:24 AM PST
    I too have fell prey to these type of forums. the last bike forum i belonged to started out gr8 and then gradually went down hill then the bottom fell out. it all due to the fact that cause of my work schedual and lack of money to go on rides every wkend or me choosing to ride with my local riding buddies i was ousted. Unlike the ppl i have "met" here on CF they decided i wasnt good enough for them and decided to gang up on me and blasted me with some pretty bad coments so i left. the CF is so laid back and sooooooo much fun i really enjoy coming here. although i am new here it feels like home. I do belong to another bike site along with this one and have met some pretty awsome ppl there as well they too do not criticize anyone for how much or how little money they have the size of their bellies or what kinda bike they ride .

• 567 posts
    December 29, 2010 11:37 AM PST
    I for one (and I KNOW I ain't alone) am really glad I found this forum. Great site .. good people.
    • 1780 posts
    December 29, 2010 1:10 PM PST
    I remember when I lived in California back in the 70's teenagers that walked the sidewalk with a biker billfold, you know with the 2 foot chain, and a cut off levi jacket.....well we called them "Sidewalk Commando's"
  • December 29, 2010 2:41 PM PST
    Just like there is no place like home ... there is no place like the cyclefish!
    • 1 posts
    December 30, 2010 2:12 AM PST
       I'm feelin' the love here.....
    • 2 posts
    December 30, 2010 2:35 AM PST
    jbasile wrote...
    Grab some popcorn for this one:

lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

Never do that again - Burned away 15 minutes of my life that I will never get back but more fun than Craigs-List , "rants & raves"
  • December 30, 2010 2:59 AM PST
    Hmmmm......I have always been, and always will be, a frim believer if the old saying: "The olny dumb question is the one you didn't ask." No one knows it all, and we all learn new things every day. If you don't, then maybe someone should check for a pulse?

Great site. One I will continue to recommend to all I meet/know.
    • 1516 posts
    December 30, 2010 2:59 AM PST
    what are these sites dragon, i want to go have fun with them! screw'em, if all they have to live for is anal retentive correction of others, that isn't much of a life. i'd rather be where i can pull a dumbass once in a while and just laugh with others about it. haven't been judged on here yet

That's that spirit!!!

• December 30, 2010 3:00 AM PST
    Oh yeah, the rest rooms are two doors down on the right....or is it the left? LOL!
  • December 30, 2010 8:16 AM PST
    Thanks sjsak1