Christmas Wish

• 277 posts
    December 15, 2010 12:58 AM PST
    What is the ONE thing you REALLY want for Christmas?

I want a Boxer Dog.
  • December 15, 2010 2:27 AM PST
    I would like to spend Christmas with my husband and son snowed in a cabin in the mountains! I have always wanted a Christmas where everything that was given was made by the person giving it. not the most expensive but the most thoughtful. Just me,whatcha see is whatcha get!
  • December 15, 2010 2:33 AM PST
    I want my race motor rebuilt for the 2011 season. But I think more than that I want my mother to be healthy and happy.
    • 9 posts
    December 15, 2010 9:31 AM PST
    wirled pea's
    • 58 posts
    December 15, 2010 9:34 AM PST
    My Honey with her arms around me!
  • December 15, 2010 10:54 AM PST
    All 5 of my kids at home at the same time.
  • December 15, 2010 11:52 AM PST
    Wishing for April... I know, "don't go wishing your time away," but I'm going overseas for the first time and tickets are bought, having a hard time waiting.

HDB, just lost my two boxer grrrrls to old age and stuff, one last year and the other the year before. Hope you get your wish, they are the loveliest dogs ev@r created.

Hope everybody gets what they want and need.
  • December 15, 2010 1:27 PM PST
    Simple....Good friends, good health, good decisions, and good riding weather. I like things simple.
    • 223 posts
    December 15, 2010 1:32 PM PST
    Someone to find out what's really wrong with my husband and find a treatment, if not a cure.
  • December 15, 2010 3:29 PM PST
    I just want one little thing.........For all the World to just get along.......That's all......
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...
    • 0 posts
    December 15, 2010 6:48 PM PST
    Well all i wish for is world peace..........................Just shittin ya i wish i had a pony,A big bottle of Jack and box of really good cigars....CHEERS SANTA BOOF
  • December 15, 2010 8:34 PM PST
    I wish for my parents to both be with us again next xmas. Just having my mom and dad around on xmas day makes it the best day of the year for me. They both love xmas and have always made a big deal celebrating Christmas as a family.
    • 19064 posts
    December 16, 2010 1:45 AM PST
    TO meet all you great CFers in the coming year...
    • 601 posts
    December 16, 2010 1:49 AM PST
    World peace............if that can't be arranged a case of Jack will do just fine !
    • 9 posts
    December 16, 2010 2:48 AM PST
    A home of our own. We've been relying on others' good graces for far too long. And God willing, we are working towards that goal, and pray that it is HIS will, also. I'm not talking anything elaborate, just a place to call our own. Other than that, just the family to be together, no matter where we live. 
    Ride Free
    Tweek
    And, lest I forget, for all of our Troops to have an awesome holiday season, and to come home, safe and sound.
    • 0 posts
    December 16, 2010 7:15 AM PST
    Well. I hope everybody gets their Christmas wishes.
    Remember you can have anything on this world that you really want if you want it bad enough, you just can't have everything you want.
    • 846 posts
    December 16, 2010 8:15 AM PST
    My old lady health, just enough to be able to ride on the back of the bike. That’s a Christmas wish for both of us.
    • 1780 posts
    December 16, 2010 9:47 AM PST
    "An ASS"...........I took a pair of pants to a Chinese Taylor once and told her.......Can you take these pants up so it looks like I have an ASS........She said, Ha Ha your funny.....What you think I am ....A Magician! I said your going to look silly as shit with my boot up YOUR ASS....Ha Ha not funny now...Ha Ha
    Little Butt Dragon

I should have learn but you know me......it takes a couple of times ...Same Taylor I wanted to have her sew some patches on my leather vest. When I picked it up she had sewed one of my pockets shut. I said "Hey there Scooter" you sewed one of my pockets shut......Ready for this one.....she said No problem you have another pocket on other side. I said yea and I have two ears too, but I don't want to cut one of them off.........I have not been back since. I think she called me a bad name when I left her store, not sure. Guess it was the tone of her voice.......Bitch.
    signed one pocket Dragon
    • 2 posts
    December 16, 2010 11:34 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    "...........I took a pair of pants to a Chinese Taylor once and told her.......Can you take these pants up so it looks like I have an ASS........She said, Ha Ha your funny.....What you think I am ....A Magician! . . .
    Little Butt Dragon

Just made me laff mine off & I don't know a tailor to take in my old blue jeans
    Come on, if you saw this in a movie you would think it was funny too - Would be even funnier if she had gone Kung-Foo

Tomorrow, take her a rose & tell her that what she did to your pocket is not acceptable and to make it right
    • 2072 posts
    December 17, 2010 10:27 AM PST
    I can honestly say.... Other than what has been said here (Family, children friends around, Mom & Dad here again, world peace ect) I can't think of anything. I have everything I need and most of what I want. Guess a good cigar, glass of Jack and my wife at my side will work !!!!!
  • December 17, 2010 11:14 AM PST
    I just want to keep on meeting really great people who want to RIDE, PARTY and LOVE each other as BROTHERS and SISTERS! :-) THOSE are the best things in life to me (except of course family).
    • 1364 posts
    December 19, 2010 1:07 AM PST
    The one thing and one thing only is for my dads health to improve, Jan 1, 1961 my Dad met my mom. August 6, 2011 will be their 50th wedding anniversary.
    • 223 posts
    December 20, 2010 12:20 PM PST
    Chaz wrote...
    My old lady health, just enough to be able to ride on the back of the bike. That’s a Christmas wish for both of us.

My prayers are with you both.  Healing for Christmas... the ultimate gift!  

• 223 posts
    December 20, 2010 12:21 PM PST
    highrisk wrote...
    The one thing and one thing only is for my dads health to improve, Jan 1, 1961 my Dad met my mom. August 6, 2011 will be their 50th wedding anniversary.

Prayers to your dad from all of us!!!

• December 20, 2010 3:43 PM PST
    Got a bike, warm home, family, (mostly in good health), work, and gratitude for all Creator has given us. Don't drink, don't smoke any more, hum... I guess that means I'm good. Thanks Santa for a year of gifts and plenty. Prayers for all the Vets, Those in harms way away from family and home, folks here with no work, or home.