Video: Moscow motorcyclist's crazy high-speed commute‏

• October 13, 2010 11:37 PM PDT
    Wanna go for a ride?????

Is this guy very good, or very
    crazy????

Or lucky as hell!!!!

This guy has a death wish, and the way
    he rides, it looks like he will get his wish soon.

• 9 posts
    October 14, 2010 12:24 AM PDT
    Gotta be a youngster... Scares me & I'm FEARLESS!!
    • 19037 posts
    October 14, 2010 12:25 AM PDT
    If that rider doesn't have a death wish one is certainly soon to be granted.
  • October 14, 2010 12:59 AM PDT
    I believe that it is posted in a fast play mode but it does have a pucker factor.
    • 5420 posts
    October 14, 2010 1:41 AM PDT
    To answer your question Taco... He is very good, VERY CRAZY, and very lucky!

• October 14, 2010 2:08 AM PDT
    WOW! he's nuts, great video. It reminded me of a game. I bet he does not live to be my age.
    • 0 posts
    October 14, 2010 7:34 AM PDT
    Its like my ride to work only on fast forward, One person on a pedestrian crossing and alot of people would be FUBAR. He can ride but i think he has a substance abuse problem...
  • g
    October 14, 2010 7:38 AM PDT
    just a normal sun for me ..lol
    • 580 posts
    October 14, 2010 7:51 AM PDT
    Seen it before and he IS mad. Why is it I automatically breathe in and tuck my elbows in too when he cuts between the cars? lol (o:
  • g
    October 14, 2010 8:01 AM PDT
    CAUSE UR A PUSSY .lol
    • 0 posts
    October 14, 2010 8:04 AM PDT
    LMAO.......Theres that Scot carm that wins all the ladies over... Way to go g......Cheers mate
    • 1066 posts
    October 14, 2010 8:07 AM PDT
    g we are trying to believe you are not quite that crazy, at least we hope not. Just imagine, one of the cars stopped in traffic, door opens for whatever reason. That boy gonna look like he's in a picture frame, 3-D.
    • 580 posts
    October 14, 2010 8:54 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    CAUSE UR A PUSSY .lol

Aw g - you promised not to tell anyone - so my secret is out now 
  • October 14, 2010 11:52 PM PDT
    "G", i bet you and your buddies over there have some cool videos of you while ridding some of those back roads dont ya?
  • October 15, 2010 4:10 AM PDT
    Just my view of things I have read......The vision of a driver in the USA is BIG 4 wheel, BIG V8 and king of the road attidude. Else where a driver is any one who is not walking. In the USA, ME first is a root to road rage and the risk of the cage crushing lane closing, and door opening into an open lane to stop anyone else that may think of passing. A lot of other countries a bicycle and motorcycle have the right to pass any other vehicle at most any time because they are primary transportation on jammed streets. To cause blockage or injury for a bike or motorcycle can mean loss of your personal vehicle and could loose driving privalege. We here see sometimes little or no legal action for causing injury or loss for a bycycle or motorcycle . If that trip were filmed here ther would be more cars cutting off the lane and squeeze plays seen. Possably a door slammer also. even when lane splitting is legal and encouraged by the law .
  • October 15, 2010 9:40 AM PDT
    Wow,that guy is nuts! I kept expecting impact! He wont live long I think.
  • g
    October 15, 2010 11:05 AM PDT
    TACO wrote...
    "G", i bet you and your buddies over there have some cool videos of you while ridding some of those back roads dont ya?

dont have any videos ,but thats just a normal sunday blast for us guys over hear . no joke i know guys who do shit like that all the time ,no me like
  • October 16, 2010 7:37 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    TACO wrote...

dont have any videos ,but thats just a normal sunday blast for us guys over hear . no joke i know guys who do shit like that all the time ,no me like
     Watch yourself g, one last minute lane change by a car can really put a damper on your day! Anyway I think you should not ride faster than your angel can fly lol!
  • October 16, 2010 12:36 PM PDT
    One thing I noticed about the highway in the video was the lack of entrance ramps and traffic entering the road from side streets and parking lots which is where we get a lot of tards turning left in front of us.
    • 75 posts
    October 17, 2010 7:33 AM PDT
    I not sure how this guy can ride at all - his balls have to be the size of basketballs. One thing is for sure... if he does finally have an accident riding in this fashion... it well be EPIC.
  • October 17, 2010 9:59 AM PDT
    The last 2 days around here have seen 2 sport bikes go down from riding like a fool,this guy will be joining them soon.
  • g
    October 17, 2010 10:15 AM PDT
    aye .............go up in flames i say .
  • g
    October 17, 2010 10:17 AM PDT
    if u do ride like that ,make sure u know the roads first ,i get up to some good speeds but i also know the roads i know the junctions off the roads and always make sure i can see well in front of me ,.
  • g
    October 17, 2010 10:20 AM PDT
    the farmers are th coonts u have to watch ,with their trailers o shite ,wankers spreed their shite all over the fooking rd ,wankers ,should fine them for it . ..out on a sun blast and the roads are coverd in cow shit ,ffs
  • g
    October 17, 2010 10:21 AM PDT
    HOPE THEIRS NO FARMERS ON CYCLEFISH .LOL