The Adventures of Joey

• 5419 posts
    October 4, 2010 3:36 AM PDT
    Since Boof & Marni are taking Laura's scarf on adventures in Australia, we decided to take the Joey they left us on some adventures here in the U.S.   I know they left several other Joeys, so let see their advertures too.

This weekend we took So Cal Joey on a trip to Big Bear...

• 1509 posts
    October 4, 2010 3:39 AM PDT
    lucky send joey to me and we can get him some sw Pa. smog photos

maybe a pic with the six super bowl trophies at the Steelers Heinz Field.

That's right   6
    • 58 posts
    October 4, 2010 3:55 AM PDT
    No trip to the USA is complete without a visit to the great Republic of Texas!!!! Ooops, I mean State.
    • 5419 posts
    October 4, 2010 4:02 AM PDT
    we're going to have to check with Boof and see if we can get some more Joeys sent over here!!!
  • October 4, 2010 4:32 AM PDT
    Yeah, we need a New England Joey!
  • October 4, 2010 4:38 AM PDT
    Joey had a big weekend, After riding from Strugis, home. Then he went down to San Lorenzo, Ca all on the bikes. He finally got to ride in a cage, go to a Rock show.  Also most ended up with a girlfriend  and got to met Slash.... You can see all the pictures  of  Washington State Joey @  http://www.cyclefish.com/jlhOils/albums/2948 />
    • 277 posts
    October 4, 2010 4:57 AM PDT
    Washington State Joey looks like he's going to be in Rehab some day.....
    • 5419 posts
    October 4, 2010 5:01 AM PDT
    Wow, WA Joey is meeting famous people.  Lets hope his head doesn't get inflated! 

Just had to say it...
    • 1516 posts
    October 4, 2010 5:03 AM PDT

• October 4, 2010 5:51 AM PDT
    Joeys New INK !!!!!!!!!  First TAT..................

• g
    October 4, 2010 7:23 AM PDT
    SLASH .................cool
  • g
    October 4, 2010 7:23 AM PDT
    guys a god .
    • 580 posts
    October 4, 2010 8:57 AM PDT
    See Joey's having some great adventures AND meeting famous people - WAY TO GO!!!

If he fancies a holiday abroad he can come here and join my Shaun. Nearest me and Shaun gpt to a celebrity was Jimmy Savile (but he didn't fix it for me!"") For those not living in the UK - he used to be a Radio 1 DJ and celeb in the 60's and 70's and had a programme called Jim'll fix it where he made dreams comes true
    • 58 posts
    October 4, 2010 9:08 AM PDT
    Believe it or not,but I remember that show! Lived in Belgium for a while and caught it there.
    • 601 posts
    October 4, 2010 9:12 AM PDT
    Hey guys...I dunno what you're on...but please share it. Dr Spock was right when he said "beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life on this planet"
    • 580 posts
    October 4, 2010 9:18 AM PDT
    RufCut wrote...
    Believe it or not,but I remember that show! Lived in Belgium for a while and caught it there.

Saw him at a cafe on a ride out to Burnsall in the Dales a couple of weeks ago and he looks absolutely ancient now - and even more eccentric than he was in those days.  I'll post the pic of him with a few of us in my pics page so you can check him out.  He still carries the huge cigar but he took it ouf of his pocket for the photo and put it back in again so think he really just keeps it as a prop now. (o:
    • 580 posts
    October 4, 2010 9:20 AM PDT
    rory1 wrote...
    Hey guys...I dunno what you're on...but please share it. Dr Spock was right when he said "beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life on this planet"

Hey Rory - you could do a photo shoot  in Ireland with a leprechaun (if you can catch one of course!!) 
    • 58 posts
    October 4, 2010 9:22 AM PDT
    Who says life has to be intelligent?
    • 5419 posts
    October 4, 2010 9:47 AM PDT
    So Cal Joey was feeling a little bit of peer pressure, so he went out and got himself inked today...

• 1364 posts
    October 4, 2010 11:24 AM PDT
    Washington State Joey thinks thats Cool.............. And wants to know when So. Cal Joeys DAD is going to get INKED
    • 5419 posts
    October 4, 2010 1:49 PM PDT
    Joey is becoming more and more Americanized every day!

• 1364 posts
    October 5, 2010 12:52 AM PDT
    Bon Jovi wrote a song about JOEY.......................................
    • 5419 posts
    October 5, 2010 4:55 AM PDT
    Now I feel really bad about letting Joey have those beers....

• 277 posts
    October 5, 2010 5:36 AM PDT
    Now you made me cry for Joey!

• 1364 posts
    October 5, 2010 5:51 AM PDT
    We NEVER give our Joey an adult beverage EVER...... His in not old enough and gets into enough mischief as it is