Time for an Apology to Chocmintz

• 1780 posts
    October 2, 2010 5:09 PM PDT
    I've said it before......Best bunch of crazies assembled in one site I've ever seen. Love this Family. Really they know when to cheer ya up, they know when to back off and give ya space, they know when ya feel bumbed out about your cats dieing, and know how to make ya feel better. I feel a bit ashamed here, but I feel closer to this family than I do with my own blood brothers. When we had the Meet and Greet in Bolling Green KY.....I was like a little kid getting to meet everyone in person. Coolest folks I've ever met.
    Love ya all
    Night Dragon
    • 0 posts
    October 2, 2010 5:14 PM PDT
    And Ya aint met us Aussies yet....................
    • 1780 posts
    October 2, 2010 5:21 PM PDT
    BOOF wrote...
    And Ya aint met us Aussies yet....................

OK Boof I have a question for ya.....during VietNam we had a choice to R&R in Bankock or down under in your neck of the woods. Some of the guys that came back from down under told us you guys hated Americans, so I R&Red down by the gulf of Siam.
    True or False???
    Dragon
    • 0 posts
    October 2, 2010 5:54 PM PDT
    Mate i'll give you a recount of how my old man and my uncles took shit in back then...Everyone hated Vietnam and here in Australia we had conscription which also made the civil unrest as popular as herpe's. Over your way there was a bunch of hippies and general arseholes making the war unpopular. Here the general dumbarses as is today followed the "American trend". So mate yes there was a shit storm of **** knuckle hippies who made life unpopular for most servicemen , not just Yanks. I want you to down load a song by Cold chisel called Khe Sahn.To any Aussie who has served his country, this is our unofficial national anthem,,,,Someone hates us no matter which war, but as soldiers and vets we dont need the votes in any popularity contests, So we get the **** over it and stand proud regardless.....
  • October 2, 2010 6:05 PM PDT
    Ya Dragon......What they said....
    RandyJoe...

PS...I got pissed off n left then came back...you aint going nowheres...We needja here....
  • October 15, 2010 10:36 AM PDT
    Dragon:

DEFCON has a very nice "marshmallow shooter",...he has even let me shoot it a few times....

I'm just sayin'

• g
    October 15, 2010 11:00 AM PDT
    we all hate the yanks ...lol
  • g
    October 15, 2010 11:00 AM PDT
    no more than the english ...lol
  • g
    October 15, 2010 11:01 AM PDT
    dose astrailia have armed forces ???
  • October 15, 2010 4:11 PM PDT
    g wrote...
    dose astrailia have armed forces ???
    all armed with marshmallo shooters
    • 601 posts
    October 16, 2010 4:45 AM PDT
    feck sake 'tis easy for ye in one army !!! we got four of 'em here and every now and then they start up on each other, in between they are shooting the Brits....one day we just may have some peace and quiet here, and you can backfire your bike exhaust without ducking.
    • 1780 posts
    October 19, 2010 1:50 AM PDT
    I am officially unemployed again......and Angel Eyes is as happy as pee wee herman in an all night movie.
    Dragon
    • 5420 posts
    October 19, 2010 4:13 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    I am officially unemployed again......and Angel Eyes is as happy as pee wee herman in an all night movie.
    Dragon

Dragon,  I'm assuming by the "I quit" letter post above that this is by your choice.  Hope you and AE can take advantage of it and get to enjoy some time together!  So whatcha gonna do next???

• 580 posts
    October 19, 2010 4:35 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Dragon

I'm glad you've got it sorted Dragon and hope that you and Angel Eyes can finally enjoy some quality time together.  Also that you find something that you really like to do  (when you're ready) with a company who appreciates you too.

Take care and big hugs
  • g
    October 19, 2010 6:59 AM PDT
    sooooook ass ,lol .
  • g
    October 19, 2010 6:59 AM PDT
    fars the fight went ???
  • g
    October 19, 2010 7:00 AM PDT
    i thought the aussie army was coming for u choc ???
    • 580 posts
    October 19, 2010 7:20 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    i thought the aussie army was coming for u choc ???

Nah - they took one look at my broadside and decided it would take too long to get round it for a full frontal attack - so they took their marshmallow shooters and trogged off home lol
    • 0 posts
    October 19, 2010 7:59 AM PDT
    Nah we just decided to get drunk and eat the bloody marshmellows
    • 601 posts
    October 19, 2010 8:43 AM PDT
    The Irish will officially declare war on Australia at 3pm GMT this Saturday in Gaelic Park Limerick...60 miles from me, I got me a ticket for 25 bucks..an armistace will be declared at 4.30 pm the same day after the footie...and then the real games will commence (to all you neutral yanks, don't ask, its an Irish/Aussie thing!!)
    • 0 posts
    October 19, 2010 8:49 AM PDT
    Best of luck rory........Your mob will bloody need it lad...Cheers
  • g
    October 19, 2010 10:37 AM PDT
    rugby or footy ?