Life is good

• 2072 posts
    September 26, 2010 1:26 PM PDT
    Lawns all mowed, bike, truck and car are washed, Steaks on the grill and the beer is cold........ Life is good !!!!!!!
    • 58 posts
    September 26, 2010 2:29 PM PDT
    Hoist one for me, pls. I'm still on the road till Fri/Sat.
  • September 27, 2010 2:06 AM PDT
    Ugggg! I gots a pulled hamstring,,,hurts to shift.......need beer....
    • 601 posts
    September 27, 2010 3:24 AM PDT
    good stuff BC..life is only as good as you make it, beer helps!!
    • 1066 posts
    September 27, 2010 3:31 AM PDT
    Rob it sounds like life is good, you got way too much ambition, but life is good. Lol
    • 1516 posts
    September 27, 2010 3:32 AM PDT
    Life IS good!!
  • September 27, 2010 3:39 AM PDT
    Damn im stuck painting my house all week, im jealous, no riding, no beer because im on ladders and it is supposed to be 100 degrees today here. But im with you in spirit brother, cheers and im glad to hear that all is well in your world
    • 5420 posts
    September 27, 2010 3:43 AM PDT
    Wish we would have known wheels. We were all around your area yesterday. We could have stopped by. Not that I would help you paint your house in 100° weather, but I probably could have convinced you to ride to the Hideout with us and paint the house when the weather cooled a bit!
  • September 27, 2010 5:33 AM PDT
    Lucky, you are so right life is good. I thank God often for my wonderful life.

I have a great husband (like to throw him out the window occasionally), really good kids (raised with my foot up their butts), a good job and some kicka** hobbies.

Great family, friends and minimum drama!

I am very blessed...............
    • 844 posts
    September 27, 2010 7:00 AM PDT
    Blvd, life is good if you can find those little things that really do make it good. Sometimes it doesn't take anymore than accomplishing a few tasks, a BBQ, and a cold beer to make you realize how good life is.
    • 86 posts
    September 30, 2010 4:21 AM PDT
    what time are you serving dinner? life is good...................I just accepted a new position at work, currently I work 4pm-midnight and have wed/Thurs off and have no life. Starting Oct 11th the new position I will be working Mon-Fri and have weekends off on day shift...WOOOOHOOOOO!!! Life is good
    • 58 posts
    September 30, 2010 5:17 PM PDT
    Weekends? What are those?
    • 9 posts
    October 1, 2010 1:02 AM PDT
    Weekends? That's when it rains!
    • 19046 posts
    October 1, 2010 1:11 AM PDT
    RufCut wrote...
    Weekends? What are those?

They are when my friends can come out to play.

• October 1, 2010 1:20 AM PDT
    Sunney and low 80s.. Window shopping at a farmers market gone into overdrive. 100s of venders with everything and now in buildings not tents. And air conditioned. A day with the wife and out for a hike. Then for a backroad putaround.. Maybe some strawberries in a roadside..??? Go anywhere but west into the city of Dallas...
    • 846 posts
    October 1, 2010 1:54 AM PDT
    Remembering, that it’s the journey and not the destination that it’s all about. It doesn’t hurt if there’s a beer and the steak at the destination either.
  • October 1, 2010 2:08 AM PDT
    Had a visit with Stepdaughter and Grandson Satureday. Before we left for home we all went next door to her inlaws family restaraunt, Taqueria Pedritos, In Dallas Tx. Our son-in -law was playing in a band at that time. We all including other patrons had a great time watching the 9 month old son Rock to the music of his dad. When the tunes stopped he sat and looked around but when the house was rockin, he was laughing and rocking also.. LIFE IS GOOD...