SCOTLANDS FUEL DEMO...

• 580 posts
    September 26, 2010 7:51 AM PDT
    Looks like a good day had by all g - and the weather stayed for you too

Well done to all for keeping rising fuel costs in the news and standing up to be counted
  • g
    September 26, 2010 8:40 AM PDT
    aye choc ,see what happens ,last time the cost did dip a wee tad ..we ill see ??
  • g
    September 27, 2010 9:04 AM PDT
    and.........
    • 580 posts
    September 27, 2010 9:43 AM PDT

Found this looking for sommat else g.  Gets off to a shaky start but settles once all the bikes come along.  There's a few ninjas here - can you spot yours
    • 5420 posts
    September 27, 2010 9:48 AM PDT
    Cool video. But why is everyone driving on the wrong side of the road?
  • g
    September 27, 2010 9:53 AM PDT
    lol....thanks for that choc ,duno how to post up videos ..lol
    • 580 posts
    September 27, 2010 9:57 AM PDT
    g - you'll have to check the frames and then tell us what timeframe your bike is lol We can play where's g!!! (o:

Lucky - it's not us driving on the wrong side but the rest of the world lol (o:
  • g
    September 27, 2010 9:59 AM PDT
    aye im all black im 3.28 in to the video all black n green n black bike .
  • g
    September 27, 2010 9:59 AM PDT
    its london next .
  • g
    September 27, 2010 10:01 AM PDT
    almost in the centre of the rd silver strips on my arms .
    • 580 posts
    September 27, 2010 10:10 AM PDT
    You're very welcome - see what we English will do just to keep cross border harmony lol! (o:

Spotted ya with ya silver strips (o:

When's London one then?
  • g
    September 27, 2010 10:20 AM PDT
    prob next summer, i hope if no change ,,lol
    • 5420 posts
    September 27, 2010 11:07 AM PDT
    chocmintz wrote...

Not sure who decided to make it different, but I almost lost my head a couple times in London looking the wrong way down the street for a taxi.

• 580 posts
    September 27, 2010 9:53 PM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    chocmintz wrote...

Not sure who decided to make it different, but I almost lost my head a couple times in London looking the wrong way down the street for a taxi.

Me too and I live over here
  • g
    September 28, 2010 1:12 AM PDT
    well just dont go ... why u wid want to anyhow ???.....lol
    • 580 posts
    September 28, 2010 8:45 AM PDT
    Only go for work meetings and I actually have to go early tomorrow morning for a conference. Sometimes I go the night before and stay over near Kings Cross but just doing the day tomoz. I would NEVER want to ride my bike there though - the traffic is just awful and I've seen a few bikes get trashed and many near misses from drivers who just haven't been mindful to the bikes filtering. (Mind you - also seen some pretty crazy bikers too so it isn't always the car) (o: