Wierdest Stuff You've Stuffed...

• February 23, 2012 2:32 AM PST
    hum well I'd have to say at this point it was boiled peanuts, the texture was not what I thought it should be kind of like well you get the idea have a great one! "T"
  • February 23, 2012 2:47 AM PST

In certain stores around London ENGLAND you can get various exotic meats...lol...I once made a pie out of a combination of Ostrich, Alligator, Crocodile, Python, Kangaroo, and some leftover Rattler (Eastern Diamondback), I gave out the pie to friends who was asking what was in it as they know I will try anything once...ALL of them ate it and said it was good...When they were told what it all was they virtually ALL went uuurggh and said that I was a right sick b*strd...lol...NONE of them have ever wanted my food since...lol...cant think why...lol...

The rattler meat came from an import of 6 I did for a film and customs at Heathrow Airport screwed up and left them in a non heated room overnight and they were near dead in the morning so I had to dispatch them humanely, freezer just makes them go sleep and never wake up, I had rattler with fries and peas quite a few times out of that import...lol...

• February 23, 2012 3:44 AM PST
    baked possum, pig ear sandwiches, tongue, brain, chitlinsand about anything my grandpa could catch.
    • 3006 posts
    February 23, 2012 3:55 AM PST
    LOL good replies,my weirdest a toss up,caught n ate about 15 frogs camping up in the sierra's,we had run low on food,figured why not? tastes like chickenthe other experience was escargot,didnt think I could stomach them? ended up enjoying them ! Never done any roadkill yet,I'll leave tht for tuffer folks..
  • February 23, 2012 4:11 AM PST
    BlvdCruiser wrote...
    My Ex-wife's cooking !!!!!

You stole my answer... only she made sure her 'food' was cooked, it was black for the most part when she got done with and half the time you weren't sure what the hell you were eating!

• 601 posts
    February 23, 2012 7:55 AM PST
    Horse tongue in Belgium... deep fried mars bar in scotland.... bulls bollocks in Texas....jellied eels in London...whale meat in Norway....but our local delicacy here in Cork is called drisheen, basically its pigs blood jellied and put in a pigs intestine, then fried with onion and garlic, nice but definatly an acquired taste, nice with good black beer, the morning newspaper and a nearby toilet.............
    • 2 posts
    February 23, 2012 10:36 AM PST
    Make moey eating weird stuff

NASA Will Pay You to Eat Astronaut Food for 4 Months

The space agency is looking for applicants to eat astronaut food for four months during a simulated trip to the Red Planet. Participants will try instant foods, and ones with shelf-stable ingredients, and scientists will record their reactions. The goal of the experiment is to discover what foods people like to consume consistently.
    . . . . 

But in addition to the free food, those chosen for the study will be given cooking classes and taught to work in space’s microgravity environment. They will also earn round-trip travel to Hawaii, lodgings…and $5,000.

There also seems to be a lot of down-time in this study. But hey, you won’t be slacking. You’ll be hanging out…for science!
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/carolpinchefsky/2012/02/22/nasa-will-pay-you-to-eat-astronaut-food-for-4-months/ style="font-size: small; "> 

• 0 posts
    February 23, 2012 12:29 PM PST
    SHIT IM IN!
  • February 24, 2012 12:13 PM PST
    Black9 wrote...
    BlvdCruiser wrote...
    My Ex-wife's cooking !!!!!

You stole my answer... only she made sure her 'food' was cooked, it was black for the most part when she got done with and half the time you weren't sure what the hell you were eating!

Hey Mr Black, She was doing you a favour dude...lol...charcoal is good for your teeth and digestion y'know?
  • February 25, 2012 8:06 AM PST
    Hehehehehe,,,saw this and had to add it here.....

• 0 posts
    February 25, 2012 9:00 AM PST
    warm it up I'S HUNGRY- CHEERS BOOF
    • 9 posts
    February 25, 2012 9:13 AM PST
    Now that ya mention it, I COULD go for some RED meat...lmfao

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • February 25, 2012 10:36 AM PST
    "Three things in soup"- Thailand..Camel with sheep in stomach with some other animal in stomach down to sparrow with cherry in stomach -wedding feast, Saudi Arabia... watched Bitchy eat raw sea Urchin in Japan (turned bright green)...wasnt that bad.... Heard of but didnt try venom wine in China.... Sakow in Ponapai - was made of roots, tasted like ground acorns - was like doing the old Qualudes... ;~) Later...Wooly