road shots during Sturgis

• August 22, 2010 2:47 PM PDT
    Trying to figure out the different outfits that where shooting pics along the road of all the bikers. Found our pic on roadpics.com on our Sat run BUT for the life of me I can't remember what outfit was shooting on Needles Highway on Thurs    ANYONE remember?????  thought it was photo.com  but must be way off

Thanks bunches!!
    Barb

Flying on a wing and a prayer
    • 5420 posts
    August 22, 2010 2:56 PM PDT
    I was just thinking about that the other day. We passed a lot of those guys taking pictures, and I can't remember the name of any. Hopefully someone else was paying better attention than I was.
  • August 22, 2010 3:02 PM PDT
    well I only remember the one -- UHG http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=31787 this one was doing a bunch on Hill City. Pretty cool and I actually bought the pic haahaa not the greatest but hey how often do you get one of these right Going to surprise him and put it in a frame when I get it Wont be able to wait for Christmas and his BD isn't until Jan so guess he just gets it as a because
    • 1161 posts
    August 22, 2010 8:56 PM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    I was just thinking about that the other day. We passed a lot of those guys taking pictures, and I can't remember the name of any. Hopefully someone else was paying better attention than I was.

You need a pocket notebook and small pen. (that is what I use for my memory) 
    • 1066 posts
    August 23, 2010 8:09 AM PDT
    Gee-whiz Lucky, you mean you were watching where you were going?
  • August 23, 2010 10:02 AM PDT
    Seakers wrote...
    Lucky wrote...

seakers   --- my ink ran out!!!!
    • 910 posts
    August 23, 2010 10:21 AM PDT
    spazz64 wrote...
    well I only remember the one -- UHG http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=31787 this one was doing a bunch on Hill City. Pretty cool and I actually bought the pic haahaa not the greatest but hey how often do you get one of these rightGoing to surprise him and put it in a frame when I get itWont be able to wait for Christmas and his BD isn't until Jan so guess he just gets it as a because

That sounds like a pretty good reason to me. Lucky man!
  • August 23, 2010 10:37 AM PDT
    oops, my card isn't from Needles, its from FTS.  Still want that contact info?
    • 1161 posts
    August 23, 2010 10:44 AM PDT
    spazz64 wrote...
    Seakers wrote...
    Lucky wrote...

seakers   --- my ink ran out!!!!

That is why I carry 2 small pens because one will run out of ink when  you need it.
    • 1364 posts
    August 23, 2010 1:34 PM PDT
    This one was at the Full Throttle http://mspevents.com/ event # 10108
  • August 23, 2010 1:46 PM PDT
    Never did get to Full Throttle -- so much we wanted to go and see but welll OK so more time next year haahaa ,,, found another site too meandmyride.com had a lot from Iron Mountain I believe it was. Still searching and will put some up when I find them.
    He BETTER feel lucky HAAHAA the things I do for that man haahaa
  • August 24, 2010 12:34 AM PDT
    Hi Spazz thanks for the welcome very nice to meet you
    • 467 posts
    • 467 posts
  • August 24, 2010 3:58 AM PDT
    THANKS CLAUDIA!!!
    Didn't take long and I found the other pic! Now have both YEAH
    http://www.sturgis.com/bhriders/main.php?g2_itemId=75072 this is the one I found it on -- all day and time framed. SO cool