AdventureGirl came to see me

• 910 posts
    July 7, 2010 10:44 AM PDT
    hahaa, ya think?
    • 910 posts
    August 3, 2010 4:45 PM PDT
    Where am I? Aside from the obvious? *lol*

• August 3, 2010 5:03 PM PDT
    Fort Barrancus.......?  No, that's an ALABAMA flag.
  • August 3, 2010 5:13 PM PDT
    And since you took the photo's of Blaine and the boys on Dauphin Island.......It must be Fort Gaines, unless you went to Fort Morgan......I think if you flash the cameraman it's a tradition to give Honorary Southern Citizenship Status........ I have Honorary status at Fort Barrancus but there are a whole lot of asian tourists who didn' get the joke.....
    • 910 posts
    August 3, 2010 5:18 PM PDT
    darn! I knew I shouldn't have posted all the pics at the same time *lol* Fort Gaines it is. And, technically I'm 1/2 yankee and 1/2 rebel since my father is from south Georgia and I spent my first year in this world living there. So, no need to flash the cameraman (sorry Blaine! *lol*) haha! I wish I could have seen the look on the tourist faces at Fort Barrancus!
  • August 3, 2010 5:23 PM PDT
    It was funny. But it's on Pensacola Naval Air Station and I was there for rescue swimmer school. My CO was notified as I was a little drunk. So it was only funny for a bit............but now it's funny again....Hmmmmmm, so now it was worth it for the memory. Funny how that shit comes full circle....may have a drink to reflect on it for a few.
    • 910 posts
    August 18, 2010 11:24 AM PDT

Ok where am I? Besides "out of my freakin' mind"

• 910 posts
    August 18, 2010 11:27 AM PDT
    DEFCON wrote...
    It was funny. But it's on Pensacola Naval Air Station and I was there for rescue swimmer school. My CO was notified as I was a little drunk. So it was only funny for a bit............but now it's funny again....Hmmmmmm, so now it was worth it for the memory. Funny how that shit comes full circle....may have a drink to reflect on it for a few.

I hope you didn't get in too much trouble. As for things coming full circle, I like how that happens. How was your reflection? ;-)
  • August 18, 2010 11:34 AM PDT
    Well , let's just say it made me realize how far I've come since then....LOL Like another lifetime......
    • 413 posts
    August 18, 2010 11:38 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...

Ok where am I? Besides "out of my freakin' mind"

Well, I will agree your out of your freakin mind...  

I'll gues wildely and say...."The World Trade Center" maybe....in Chicago?   

NOT the WTC...what am I thinkin?...That big assed building in Chicago....maybe the Sears Tower...Shit...I dunno
    • 910 posts
    August 18, 2010 11:47 AM PDT
    *lol* You got it fxrdude! It is formerly the Sears Tower, now it's the Willis Tower in Chicago. I'm on the skywalk on the 103rd floor.
    • 413 posts
    August 18, 2010 11:51 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    *lol* You got it fxrdude! It is formerly the Sears Tower, now it's the Willis Tower in Chicago. I'm on the skywalk on the 103rd floor.

LOL!!! Hey Buffy, as long as I can keep up with where your at i might have a chance to guess some of these. Glad your having fun; hey, maybe we'll see ya sometimes this winter...YOU NEVER KNOW!!! 

OH!!!....and your on about 93 floors more than I woulda been on

• August 18, 2010 12:40 PM PDT
    buffy, i thought you didn't like heights? or am i just confusing myself again?
    • 910 posts
    August 18, 2010 1:42 PM PDT
    Derek... I don't like heights... It was NOT easy to take that first step out there... Made the mistake of looking down once on the ledge... Can't you see the fear in my face?
  • August 18, 2010 2:10 PM PDT
    what i do see is you holding on with your right hand in a death grip
  • August 19, 2010 12:33 PM PDT
    The next step is to go out on the glass lookout on the Grand Canyon. Not as many people looking up at the glass floor to see what skirts are above them..
  • g
    August 20, 2010 7:18 AM PDT
    wonder if ,i waz to stand at the bottom if i wid see up her skirt ....lol..?
    • 910 posts
    August 20, 2010 10:41 AM PDT
    Sorry g, I stood at street level and looked up. You can barely see the glass boxes much less anyone standing in them.
    • 1161 posts
    August 20, 2010 10:59 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    Sorry g, I stood at street level and looked up. You can barely see the glass boxes much less anyone standing in them.

So in other words a nice high powered scope or binos would work wonders.    
  • g
    August 21, 2010 4:46 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...

ahhh .ok
    • 0 posts
    August 21, 2010 10:01 AM PDT
    Got me buggered how ya made it around the USA ya lil shit. We took you into Sturgis and ya were lost in 2 minutes lol. Miss ya lil shit. stay safe. Boof n Marni, your adopted Aussies.
    • 1516 posts
    August 21, 2010 11:20 AM PDT
    She does have an affect on people doesn't she!!!
  • August 21, 2010 1:14 PM PDT
    Buffy, You are only lost if you CARE that you are lost! lol
    • 1161 posts
    August 21, 2010 2:07 PM PDT
    Motomalissa wrote...
    Buffy, You are only lost if you CARE that you are lost! lol