AdventureGirl came to see me

• 19049 posts
    July 5, 2010 2:41 AM PDT
    Go for it Little Sister...
    • 413 posts
    July 5, 2010 2:43 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    Ok dude, you are close. It IS Florida and it IS the east coast but it's somewhere between Miami and Daytona... Care to try again?
    ;-p~

hahaaa, bad, nice catch what gave it away, the blonde hair or did the bright pink camo top catch your eye? *lol*

ezzy, feel free to call me wally... just don't expect me to answer.

OK!...I got two choices....Fort Pierce or West Palm Beach...Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I Choose

WEST PALM BEACH.....did I win...uh, uh, did I win!
    • 910 posts
    July 5, 2010 2:46 AM PDT
    sidetrack, you can join me anytime! In fact I'm meeting up with LeVere, Steve, Sibel, Defcon, Anastasia and maybe Cathy in the Ohio area Aug. 26th care to join the fun with us all? btw, your quilt made an excellent 4th of July blanket on the town green as we watched the fireworks... so you were there with us in spirit as I told my family of how I came to have that quilt. In fact, I haven't stopped telling them of the KY M&G and the fine people that are now part of my very extended family. *grins*
    • 910 posts
    July 5, 2010 2:51 AM PDT
    You're getting closer dude! In fact, where I was is almost exactly 1/2 way between West Palm Beach and Flagler Beach (closest beach to where I am today)
    • 413 posts
    July 5, 2010 2:57 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    You're getting closer dude! In fact, where I was is almost exactly 1/2 way between West Palm Beach and Flagler Beach (closest beach to where I am today)

OK......Last chance hotel.........Here goes............................Cocoa Beach, Florida

Did I win, uh, uh, did I win?
  • July 5, 2010 3:27 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    sidetrack, you can join me anytime! In fact I'm meeting up with LeVere, Steve, Sibel, Defcon, Anastasia and maybe Cathy in the Ohio area Aug. 26th care to join the fun with us all? btw, your quilt made an excellent 4th of July blanket on the town green as we watched the fireworks... so you were there with us in spirit as I told my family of how I came to have that quilt. In fact, I haven't stopped telling them of the KY M&G and the fine people that are now part of my very extended family. *grins*

Hey Buffy.... wish I could!!! You never know, if that check comes in I'm waiting for maybe I'll take you up on that. If I don't get a job soon, I might be living in my car anyway. Might as well make it roll down the road and see where it takes me. LOL
  • July 5, 2010 4:19 AM PDT
    Hey Buffy I don't know where all you are headed, but if you get up in the Tacoma/ Seattle area, give me a shout.
    Looks like you are really enjoying yourself.
    • 910 posts
    July 5, 2010 4:23 AM PDT
    DUDE!! Winner, winner Chicken dinner. *lol* ok, now I can post my other pics to my album and not worry about giving away too many clues. :-D

hahaa sidetrack, you can become a vagabond (sp?) like me. I'll share my ramen noodles with ya. ;-)

roadqn, wish I was swinging that way this trip but, having never been to Washington, and with my goal of seeing all the states, I know I will get there some day in the future, and you can bet I will look you up when I do.
    • 568 posts
    July 5, 2010 5:27 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    Ok dude, you are close. It IS Florida and it IS the east coast but it's somewhere between Miami and Daytona... Care to try again?
    ;-p~

hahaaa, bad, nice catch what gave it away, the blonde hair or did the bright pink camo top catch your eye? *lol*

ezzy, feel free to call me wally... just don't expect me to answer.

ooops, sorry, just learnt 'tis Waldo ta yis in the US of A

• 910 posts
    July 5, 2010 5:41 AM PDT
    hahaa ezzy, nice! hmm, do you see me in there? Just look for black or pink. ;-p~
    • 568 posts
    July 5, 2010 5:47 AM PDT
    now, there's a challenge...
    wish i was good at all that fotoshoppe malarkey, 'twould be fun...

BTW, understand the pink, but black?? *scratches his head*
    • 413 posts
    July 5, 2010 6:19 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    DUDE!! Winner, winner Chicken dinner. *lol* ok, now I can post my other pics to my album and not worry about giving away too many clues. :-D

hahaa sidetrack, you can become a vagabond (sp?) like me. I'll share my ramen noodles with ya. ;-)

roadqn, wish I was swinging that way this trip but, having never been to Washington, and with my goal of seeing all the states, I know I will get there some day in the future, and you can bet I will look you up when I do.

Geeeeeeesh Buffy!!! and ta think I thought i was worth a steak dinner....

Deb....When ya get that check; LMK and I'll help ya spend it........
    • 1161 posts
    July 5, 2010 6:22 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...

I cant wait till I get my bike I have done it in a cage (Lower 48) I want to do it on a bike. 
    • 910 posts
    July 5, 2010 6:36 AM PDT
    hahaa, ezzy it's simple really. I wear a lot of pink or black clothing. I have other colors too, but I mostly wear pink or black or some combination of the two. ;-)

Seakers, I'm looking forward to following along when you do. :-)
    • 910 posts
    July 5, 2010 6:37 AM PDT
    Blaine, Chicken is better for you, You should be happy I thought enough of you to go with the option that won't clog your arteries and shorten your life... in fact, I like you so much I'll eat the steak FOR YOU! *lol*
    • 568 posts
    July 5, 2010 6:49 AM PDT
    LOLOL!

DUH! with all the lurking (stalking?!) i do here, i should realy know better, dumb me!
    • 910 posts
    July 5, 2010 7:02 AM PDT
    oh you are one of "those"!! *lol*
    • 568 posts
    July 5, 2010 7:11 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    oh you are one of "those"!! *lol*

whaccha ya mean, "those"?! LOL

anyway i'm sort of special needs at the mo, i've been puttin off rantin & thinking bout my lot, thread will follow later today...
  • g
    July 5, 2010 7:38 AM PDT
    fan u coming to see me ......................???
    • 413 posts
    July 5, 2010 7:55 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    Blaine, Chicken is better for you, You should be happy I thought enough of you to go with the option that won't clog your arteries and shorten your life... in fact, I like you so much I'll eat the steak FOR YOU! *lol*

Oh hell; forgive me sweetie. Just thinking of myself when I should have had the foresight to know YOU had my best interests in mind. What the HELL else are good friends for?       

• 6 posts
    July 5, 2010 2:50 PM PDT
    Aw, what the heck, Buffy?! You're gonna be in Ohio and Gina and I don't even get honorable mention on you stop roster? LOL. Common! Seriously, though, if you've got some time, stop on by, we'll throw something on the grill for ya!
    • 910 posts
    July 7, 2010 3:49 AM PDT
    Hawk6351 wrote...
    Aw, what the heck, Buffy?! You're gonna be in Ohio and Gina and I don't even get honorable mention on you stop roster? LOL. Common! Seriously, though, if you've got some time, stop on by, we'll throw something on the grill for ya!

Hey Hawk! Where in OH are you? Are you anywhere near MDBikerGal, Steven, Sky, Defcon, or CreativeHDMama? Do you have plans for the Aug 26-27? I'd love to meet you and Gina. Do you think you could meet us in their area on that date?
    • 6 posts
    July 7, 2010 5:17 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    Hawk6351 wrote...

Hey Hawk! Where in OH are you? Are you anywhere near MDBikerGal, Steven, Sky, Defcon, or CreativeHDMama? Do you have plans for the Aug 26-27? I'd love to meet you and Gina. Do you think you could meet us in their area on that date?

I'll have to go remind myself exactly where they're all from; we're in Warren, about an hour south of Cleveland, I'd say. Nothing on the calendar for August that I know of, I know that I couldn't do an over-night anywhere because I've put in all my vacation time already and I work 6 days a week, but we might be able to do a day-trip somewhere! Keep me posted as things develope, meanwhile I'll go get an idea where you're going to land and how long it'll take me to get there lol!
    • 6 posts
    July 7, 2010 6:57 AM PDT
    Ok, just checked... Findlay is about 3-4 hours west of me, a little under 4 hours. Depending on how things are, I might be able to make that (mostly reliant on my work schedule, really). Like I said, keep feeding me the details as they come, and I'll do what I can on my end to make it happen.
  • July 7, 2010 10:29 AM PDT
    That doesn't look like proper riding attire...