OK I'm going to kick my butt before Angel Eyes does

• 1780 posts
    June 12, 2010 7:07 PM PDT
    I'm posting this to prove I'm OK with being a moron sometimes, and I wanted to get my side out before Angel Eyes does........
    Yesterday Angel Eyes and I are heading out to the lake for lunch, and a couple of beers on tha scoots. Now keep in mind little miss Angel Eyes is directionally Challenged by any body's definition. Now I tell her before we leave the house which way we are going, and what exit we will be taking, and She said, like always, "I'll just follow you". About a mile before our exit she pulles in front of me by maybe 20 yards, so I'm thinking how about that now she will lead....good girl. As the exit got closer I relized we were not going to make our exit, sure enought she blow's by our exit at 70 MPH. So I pull up next to her and pointed at the exit we just pasted and shouted THAT WAS OUR EXIT, and gased it up to the next exit. As I slow down for the light she blow's past me letting me know I was number one in her life. So here we are setting at this light discussing what had just transpired. I told her hey damn it just follow me.........so she did.....right onto a one way street going the WRONG WAY. So now all these cars are looking at us like dump ass bikers, and all I could think of is.......AH shit I see a post coming! 
    Signed dumb ass Dragon
  • g
    June 12, 2010 8:33 PM PDT
    no .....it no ur fault ...always leave the wimen at home , thats the no1 lesson ,unless ur seeing some other wimen ,lol .
    • 1780 posts
    June 12, 2010 9:09 PM PDT
    always count on g for good advice.....lol
  • g
    June 12, 2010 9:18 PM PDT
    no bother dude...........awnser ur phone ..u ***** .
  • June 13, 2010 1:00 AM PDT
    Guess you didn't see the sign with the arrow! Of dear....lol
  • June 13, 2010 1:04 AM PDT
    Put the Dragon on the tail and find a new Group Leader for BG M&G
  • June 13, 2010 1:08 AM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...
    Put the Dragon on the tail and find a new Group Leader for BG M&G

That could be dangerous for the rest of us with all that FIRE power behind us!!!!!!!! LOL
  • g
    June 13, 2010 1:12 AM PDT
    kinda glad im over in scotland ,pheeew ,lol
    • 352 posts
    June 13, 2010 1:36 AM PDT
    won't matter how you paint it
    - It will be your fault...and you WILL hear about it from her at various times (when you least want to of course), but rest assured she will NOT let you forget it.

It's just one of those ah shit moments we all have
  • June 13, 2010 2:18 AM PDT
    Yup, you screwed the pooch ole buddy.
    • 1780 posts
    June 13, 2010 4:41 AM PDT
    You know when one screws up like that, all you can do is just laugh at yourself, for you have no defense.
    • 413 posts
    June 13, 2010 4:47 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    You know when one screws up like that, all you can do is just laugh at yourself, for you have no defense.

Hey Bro; that's about as bad as me looking for my car keys one day and I'm running all around the house lookin for em hollaring at the kids accusing them of playing with em and loseing em and everything else. finally my littlest said, POP, what is that hanging out your front pocket?" "My keys", I said. Well you can imagine what came after that...

• June 13, 2010 5:06 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...

Sorry my friend ~ it is what it is... just keep 'smiling'... 

• June 13, 2010 6:07 AM PDT
    Just chalk it up to defying "Authority". You were feeling rebellious and that was the first thing you could think of!
    • 1161 posts
    June 13, 2010 7:54 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    I'm posting this to prove I'm OK with being a moron sometimes, and I wanted to get my side out before Angel Eyes does........
    Yesterday Angel Eyes and I are heading out to the lake for lunch, and a couple of beers on tha scoots. Now keep in mind little miss Angel Eyes is directionally Challenged by any body's definition. Now I tell her before we leave the house which way we are going, and what exit we will be taking, and She said, like always, "I'll just follow you". About a mile before our exit she pulles in front of me by maybe 20 yards, so I'm thinking how about that now she will lead....good girl. As the exit got closer I relized we were not going to make our exit, sure enought she blow's by our exit at 70 MPH. So I pull up next to her and pointed at the exit we just pasted and shouted THAT WAS OUR EXIT, and gased it up to the next exit. As I slow down for the light she blow's past me letting me know I was number one in her life. So here we are setting at this light discussing what had just transpired. I told her hey damn it just follow me.........so she did.....right onto a one way street going the WRONG WAY. So now all these cars are looking at us like dump ass bikers, and all I could think of is.......AH shit I see a post coming! 
    Signed dumb ass Dragon

Well you were only going One Way just because it was not the normal way.
    • 1780 posts
    June 13, 2010 7:56 AM PDT
    Good point Seakers, yea damn good point......hey Angel Eyes.................................
    • 19049 posts
    June 13, 2010 8:37 AM PDT
    HERE's your Sign.... a one way sign

• 352 posts
    June 13, 2010 8:44 AM PDT
    which way was the one?
  • June 14, 2010 12:02 AM PDT
    I'm sitting in my chair one night watching the tube, my wife is reading the paper in her chair next to me.
    I dose off for a while when I wake up there is some grap on the T.V. Half asleep I start yelling where the hell is the remote!!! My wife just looks at me and points It was resting on my gut. That was about 7 or 8 years ago she still throws that one at me .
    • 352 posts
    June 14, 2010 12:54 AM PDT
    yep -= when ya mess up they file it away for rapid retrieval
    • 1 posts
    June 14, 2010 12:59 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...

Have to get a new atlas for the upcoming roadtrip.  This could be us!!!!   
    • 1 posts
    June 14, 2010 3:14 AM PDT
    RandyJoe wrote...
    Hey Dragon? heres you.....  hahahahahahahahhaahhaaaaaaahhhhahahahahahhahhahahaahhaaaahhhaaa stop it hahahahahahahahha
    RandyJoe...hahahahahahaaaahah...Ride Strong.....or something hahahahhaaahha

No, this is me trying to plan a 10+ hr. roadtrip to an online M&G with a computer illiterate husband   who thinks I spend too much time on the computer to begin with.    (What do you mean you talk to these people everyday)    So if one of us doesn't make it, you'll know why.    At least we only have to go the first 4-5 hrs by ourselves.  
  • June 14, 2010 3:30 AM PDT
    Cathy wrote...
    RandyJoe wrote...
    Hey Dragon? heres you.....  hahahahahahahahhaahhaaaaaaahhhhahahahahahhahhahahaahhaaaahhhaaa stop it hahahahahahahahha

No, this is me trying to plan a 10+ hr. roadtrip to an online M&G with a computer illiterate husband   who thinks I spend too much time on the computer to begin with.    (What do you mean you talk to these people everyday)    So if one of us doesn't make it, you'll know why.    At least we only have to go the first 4-5 hrs by ourselves.  

Are you getting a little frustrated Cathy???????
    • 1 posts
    June 14, 2010 3:41 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    Cathy wrote...
    RandyJoe wrote...

Are you getting a little frustrated Cathy???????

No, not actually.  Like I said....things seem to be coming together.  Now it's more like anxious    With a little more clever scheming   we will all be together next week. 
  • June 14, 2010 4:31 AM PDT
    Yep.....Ur ass is grassed and AngelEyes is the lawnmower!! Yep your cut off!!