OK I'm going to kick my butt before Angel Eyes does

• June 14, 2010 4:56 AM PDT
    Oooo.. Watch it Wally... Wouldn't be the first time two went out and only one came back!!!
    • 1780 posts
    June 14, 2010 9:47 AM PDT
    Cathy wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    Cathy wrote...
    RandyJoe wrote...
    Hey Dragon? heres you.....  hahahahahahahahhaahhaaaaaaahhhhahahahahahhahhahahaahhaaaahhhaaa stop it hahahahahahahahha
    RandyJoe...hahahahahahaaaahah...Ride Strong.....or something hahahahhaaahha

No, this is me trying to plan a 10+ hr. roadtrip to an online M&G with a computer illiterate husband   who thinks I spend too much time on the computer to begin with.    (What do you mean you talk to these people everyday)    So if one of us doesn't make it, you'll know why.    At least we only have to go the first 4-5 hrs by ourselves.  

Are you getting a little frustrated Cathy???????

No, not actually.  Like I said....things seem to be coming together.  Now it's more like anxious    With a little more clever scheming   we will all be together next week. 

Make sure no body screws up a good time .....for life and laughs only last a minute compared to time......see you there cathy
    • 212 posts
    June 14, 2010 12:29 PM PDT
    hahahahahahaha
    • 1 posts
    June 14, 2010 1:21 PM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    Oooo.. Watch it Wally... Wouldn't be the first time two went out and only one came back!!!

You forget he doesn't know how to turn on the computer......
  • June 14, 2010 1:53 PM PDT
    well dragon,, i have no room to talk on this one.
  • June 14, 2010 2:27 PM PDT
    ND how could you. What your compass broken or is there a magnet close to it????
    Now I've heard everything  or thought I had. From the days in the Army and the goof balls getting lost trying to get to a pick up point to guys that couldn't start an Army truck.
    But never never going the wrong way on a ONE WAY street!!!!!!
    In your defence I'll say this.
    Your still getting over your anniversary.....What a time you must have had.....

Hope Angeleyes gives you heaps mate!!!!!!
  • June 15, 2010 12:36 PM PDT
    Needless to say..the Nightdragon probably won't be leading a ride at the meet and greet next week!