How to dump a chick

• 2 posts
    June 10, 2010 2:01 PM PDT
    • 1161 posts
    June 11, 2010 12:21 AM PDT
    Atleast she did have on a helmet but nothing for her arms.
  • June 11, 2010 1:44 AM PDT
    One operator without a brain. Consider what you do "Does" effect those around you. His fame is her pain for ever.
    • 467 posts
    June 11, 2010 2:06 AM PDT
    Ouchie! My Dad did "pop" me off the back of his bike when I was young, just to teach me a lesson about holding on with my whole body--not just my fingers. But he was a lot nicer about it than that!
  • June 11, 2010 2:09 AM PDT
    What an ass!!!
  • June 11, 2010 2:21 AM PDT
    First off, her fault for riding with the MORON! After she got out of the hospital, hopefullt she put him in there! Been me, I'd have shot him or cut him in the Genitalia (CROTCH)..... Then CRIPPLED both of his hands....
    • 467 posts
    June 11, 2010 9:37 AM PDT
    Awww, she probably thought she was as cool as him! Seen it too many times.....
  • June 11, 2010 10:53 AM PDT
    I rode with a moron one time. He fancied himself to be a Speedway racer. Rode his street bike like a speedway bike passing cars so close I could reach out and touch the drivers (and bumpers) and going on the turnpikes (Okla) so fast and laid down my knee was extremely close to the ground. I pounded on his back and told him to slow the bike down or let me off. So he did.......let me off.......30 miles from no where..........Needless to say that was our first and last date.
    • 11 posts
    July 10, 2010 2:59 AM PDT
    Damn, I wish I hadn't watched that.
    • 513 posts
    July 10, 2010 3:26 AM PDT
    Why on earth would anybody pull a wheelie with somebody on the back. If some shit did that with my daughter on the back I would cut his nuts off and feed them to him!
    • 352 posts
    July 10, 2010 5:10 AM PDT
    Dyna wrote...
    Why on earth would anybody pull a wheelie with somebody on the back. If some shit did that with my daughter on the back I would cut his nuts off and feed them to him!

I don't have a daughter...but if I did, you can bet his nuts would be his last meal
  • July 10, 2010 6:58 AM PDT
    asshole like that are what scare most people from ever riding again, i can't tell you how many people i know who won't ride again due to reckless crap like that.
    • 8 posts
    July 17, 2010 12:27 PM PDT
    Dyna wrote...

Ditto with my daughter also...I suppose the guy was showing off for the camera? People usually do stupid things in front of a camera!!!

• July 17, 2010 2:50 PM PDT
    OOOOOOPS! To the max. What an a$$hole. I agree on the nut feeding thing for sure.