Smoke Anyone ? Part II

• June 7, 2010 8:31 AM PDT
    That's what I call a great active discussion....n nobody got all twisted n quit the site "I hope"  Anyhows...Back in the day when I used to smoke 21 years ago, I kept spare change in my cage ash tray so I had an." MT" beer can for n ash tray "recycle"

I have the up-most respect for people's rights n I know the ins n outs n goods n bads with smoking am m doggone glad I was able to stop smoking "my personal choice"

So with that said...just a couple more things? ok? OOOOkayyyyy......Sidetrack ? I think you said new cages don't have ash trays? Crapola I didn't know that, cuz the only thing I've ever bought new is a a couple of my bikes.....I wonder if a smoker could order one in a new car, and...g ? didja get my mailing ? not sure how long it to get from Portland OR to ...ummmm...to...ummmm..Crapola where the heck are ya? Oh ya Scotland...I think, well there ya go... now you know  I have a eco in my head LOL

RandyJoe...Ride Strong...
  • g
    June 7, 2010 8:33 AM PDT
    i'll get lung cancer at this rate .
  • g
    June 7, 2010 8:34 AM PDT
    no joe ,no yet BRO !! ,love saying BRO ...makes me look american .lol
  • g
    June 7, 2010 8:35 AM PDT
    had a wee chat wee buffy the day ,wow ..............................she sounds hot as hell .
  • g
    June 7, 2010 8:36 AM PDT
    cant wait to see the naked photos she's posting over for me .
  • June 7, 2010 8:37 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    no joe ,no yet BRO !! ,love saying BRO ...makes me look american .lol

Yer a biker so were in the same brother/sister hood no matter where we all from yes?
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong..

• June 7, 2010 8:38 AM PDT
    g wrote...

Hey Brother wanna share "evil grin"

• June 7, 2010 8:42 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    had a wee chat wee buffy the day ,wow ..............................she sounds hot as hell .
      Yes   Talking about SMOKIN  ...You seem to make contact with most all the good gals.
  • g
    June 7, 2010 8:44 AM PDT
    MMMMMM ,sure i dont mean to ,its just how it is dude .lol
    • 1780 posts
    June 7, 2010 8:44 AM PDT
    g wrote...

Yea that will happen when Monkeys jump out of my ass...LOL
    Dragon
  • g
    June 7, 2010 8:45 AM PDT
    RandyJoe wrote...
    g wrote...

Hey Brother wanna share "evil grin"

sure bro ..na bother brother ,ill get ur address asap ,lol
  • g
    June 7, 2010 8:46 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    g wrote...

Dragon

well dragon ..............if ur ass is like ur mouth dude ...lol
  • June 7, 2010 10:59 AM PDT
    Randy... I don't Know if you can or not. I haven't bought a "new" car in a long time either. But my new, used car was an 06' when I bought it a few years ago and the only option I could get was a small ash tray that fit in the cup holder, which was actually in another car I looked at and took the ash tray out and added to my car, at the dealership. I drive a ford. I traded my mustang for the Escape and the Mustang didn't have an ash tray in it either. That car was an '02. But I haven't been in a car manufactured any time recently that has an ashtray.

LOL Geez, I talked to you this morning too!!!!!!!!!!! What am I chopped liver???????? Those damn trainers are sqeezen your brain... oH thats right no laces........

I'll stay away from the comment about Dragons ass..............that a dangerous subject and I don't how close neighboor's we'll be at Bowling Green. I'm thinking about borrowing some turn out gear..........LOL
    • 467 posts
    June 7, 2010 11:51 AM PDT
    I bought 2 new in 08 and the truck has an ashtray that is so small and so far under the dash that it would be a hazzard to use. The new car did not even offer the option. HOWEVER, they don't mind you drinkin' and drivin'!! Both vehicles have 4 convenient cupholders in the front and back seats!
    So !!
  • June 7, 2010 12:06 PM PDT
    Hey i've got some smokin hot pictures of....uh...well ........hey, just found a monkey with burnt fur that smells like shit......WHAT"S UP N.D.?
  • June 7, 2010 12:19 PM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    g wrote...

Dragon

Flying monkeys dragon, you forgot flying
  • June 7, 2010 12:21 PM PDT
    DEFCON wrote...
    Hey i've got some smokin hot pictures of....uh...well ........hey, just found a monkey with burnt fur that smells like shit......WHAT"S UP N.D.?

fireball monkeys? monkey balls on fire? this could go on for a while!
    • 1161 posts
    June 7, 2010 1:52 PM PDT
    ya they have what is called a "Smokers Group" it adds an ash tray for 30-50 dollors more.
  • June 7, 2010 6:19 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    Randy... I don't Know if you can or not. I haven't bought a "new" car in a long time either. But my new, used car was an 06' when I bought it a few years ago and the only option I could get was a small ash tray that fit in the cup holder, which was actually in another car I looked at and took the ash tray out and added to my car, at the dealership. I drive a ford. I traded my mustang for the Escape and the Mustang didn't have an ash tray in it either. That car was an '02. But I haven't been in a car manufactured any time recently that has an ashtray.

LOL Geez, I talked to you this morning too!!!!!!!!!!! What am I chopped liver???????? Those damn trainers are sqeezen your brain... oH thats right no laces........

I'll stay away from the comment about Dragons ass..............that a dangerous subject and I don't how close neighboor's we'll be at Bowling Green. I'm thinking about borrowing some turn out gear..........LOL

Sidetrack ? you freeking Rock....
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...

• June 7, 2010 6:21 PM PDT
    cnciaco wrote...
    I bought 2 new in 08 and the truck has an ashtray that is so small and so far under the dash that it would be a hazzard to use. The new car did not even offer the option. HOWEVER, they don't mind you drinkin' and drivin'!! Both vehicles have 4 convenient cupholders in the front and back seats!
    So !!

Hells bells Bro I gots a cup holder on my bike n I always gots a beer in it

• 467 posts
    June 8, 2010 4:49 AM PDT
    I could use a cupholder for my bike! For my ashtray!!
  • g
    June 8, 2010 9:07 AM PDT
    how the hell do we do it ...just look how some of ur posts end .lol
    • 1780 posts
    June 8, 2010 9:34 AM PDT
    DEFCON wrote...

fireball monkeys? monkey balls on fire? this could go on for a while!

Badinfluence you ARE NOT helping my cause
  • June 8, 2010 10:03 AM PDT
    UUG the beer can ash can that sat on the party table that everyone used. Then a new smoker sat down and dropped a butt in a can that belonged to someone who went to the can to wiz. Got a couple myself before i learned to finish or take it with me....Howard
    • 19049 posts
    June 8, 2010 11:48 AM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...
    UUG the beer can ash can that sat on the party table that everyone used. Then a new smoker sat down and dropped a butt in a can that belonged to someone who went to the can to wiz. Got a couple myself before i learned to finish or take it with me....Howard

Oh Howard, let me tell you a story about a guy I worked with in the USAF. He chewed tobacco and would use an empty soda can for his spitoon. His 5 year old son came to the table and before anyone could stop him picked up the spitoon can and........Well you can imagine. I still get queesy thinking about that and that was back in the 70's.