Funny Pics

• 5419 posts
    September 13, 2010 7:22 AM PDT
    Now posting that sign took some guts, considering that every women approaching it has a bag full of golf clubs within reach...

• 1509 posts
    September 13, 2010 7:28 AM PDT
    Probably has balls too
    • 1516 posts
    September 13, 2010 8:00 AM PDT
    May be a interpretation problem,, I'll cook my "husbands Tea" alright!!!
    • 0 posts
    September 13, 2010 8:04 AM PDT
    Tea is what some people call dinner .some old folk down this way use it
  • September 13, 2010 10:00 AM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    Probably has balls too

I think the operative word 'has' should be changed to 'had' ~ Probably had balls too... 

• 19007 posts
    September 24, 2010 11:59 PM PDT
    Found this photo of the 'official Guiness Record Tallest Dog.'

I wonder what he is thinking???

• 0 posts
    October 5, 2010 12:33 PM PDT
    Some days just start better!

• October 8, 2010 11:02 AM PDT
    Yep that's me... LMAO!!! Hope your not scared of clowns, but apparently there are quite a few peeps who are...
    • 580 posts
    October 8, 2010 12:36 PM PDT
    Pnut1 wrote...
    Yep that's me... LMAO!!! Hope your not scared of clowns, but apparently there are quite a few peeps who are...

You're not a scary clown - LMAO

My younger daughter is scared of em  (she's 30 now and still doesn't like em). Think it had something to do with her watching Stephen King's IT when she was younger (One of my favourite Authors).   I once bought her a clown pyjama case when she was young that I thought was really cute and I used to put it on her bed when I made it but every morning for about 3 days when I got up it was hung on the door handle outside her bedroom.  Couldn't understand why till she plucked up courage to say it scared her so outside the bedroom door it stayed - she could cope with it there.   
  • October 8, 2010 1:42 PM PDT
    You're not a scary clown - LMAO

My younger daughter is scared of em (she's 30 now and still doesn't like em). Think it had something to do with her watching Stephen King's IT when she was younger (One of my favourite Authors). I once bought her a clown pyjama case when she was young that I thought was really cute and I used to put it on her bed when I made it but every morning for about 3 days when I got up it was hung on the door handle outside her bedroom. Couldn't understand why till she plucked up courage to say it scared her so outside the bedroom door it stayed - she could cope with it there.

I had this as a profile pic on FB - I had sooo many comments to change it, etc etc - finally I did...HAHAHA..Everyone is scared of something..I am tee-totally scared of snakes....Icckk

Hope you have a great weekend!!
  • October 8, 2010 1:44 PM PDT
    Chocmintz - How do you copy a reply & then paste it to a reply you want to post - I see everyone has it done with a lil box around "original" reply...Newbie to this site... hehehehe
    • 58 posts
    October 8, 2010 2:09 PM PDT
    Pnut1 wrote...
    Chocmintz - How do you copy a reply & then paste it to a reply you want to post - I see everyone has it done with a lil box around "original" reply...Newbie to this site... hehehehe

Excuse me Pnut, for jumping in here.  If you will look at the upper right corner of the post you wish to quote.  Just click on that little word "quote".  

• October 8, 2010 2:19 PM PDT
    RufCut wrote...
    Pnut1 wrote...

Excuse me Pnut, for jumping in here.  If you will look at the upper right corner of the post you wish to quote.  Just click on that little word "quote".  

Thx for jumpin in Rufcut!!! Appreciate it - as I feel like a jackass...I'm used to "Copy" or "Cut", etc etc...Have a great Friday nite & Enjoy!!!
    • 58 posts
    October 8, 2010 2:29 PM PDT
      Just being helpful to a sister in need.  Have fun and keep the rubber side down.
  • October 8, 2010 2:43 PM PDT
               Shiny side up!!
    • 1509 posts
    October 10, 2010 11:10 AM PDT
    Never piss off a ditch digger
    • 9 posts
    October 10, 2010 2:30 PM PDT
    Hello
    • 580 posts
    October 11, 2010 3:42 AM PDT
    RufCut wrote...
    Pnut1 wrote...

Hi Pnut1 -   don't know how I missed this one but glad Rufcut managed to sort it for ya

• 580 posts
    October 11, 2010 3:44 AM PDT
    RockBottom wrote...
    Hello

LMAO 
    • 9 posts
    October 11, 2010 6:31 AM PDT
    Scarry!!!!!
    • 9 posts
    October 12, 2010 7:46 AM PDT
    Hand Crafted?
    • 580 posts