So what are the plans for the weekend.........

• 83 posts
    September 17, 2009 11:46 PM PDT
    I am planning on taking the kids to a carnival tomorrow then catching up on some yard work.......
    Hopefuly I can squeeze a ride in there somewhere........

But whatdoes everyone else have going on?????
  • September 18, 2009 12:38 AM PDT
    Working out the bugs on my rear electrical, then lawn work, bathroom Reno, closing the pool, finish a belt for a customer, detail the bike, all fluids change, then go riding..........I hope lol...
    • 83 posts
    September 18, 2009 12:44 AM PDT
    doesn't sound to relaxing.....
  • September 18, 2009 1:14 AM PDT
    Hauling and stacking fire wood for my grams, Imax movie and a ride Sunday.... woot woot !!
    • 126 posts
    September 18, 2009 1:43 AM PDT
    Spend some time with my foster baby at the hosbitle and try and try to get the tile in the kitichen done.
  • September 18, 2009 3:44 AM PDT
    House cleaning, I have family coming in for my Mom's memorial service, going thru all the family photos with my Brothers tomorrow and hopefully my brothers and I can get a ride in too.
  • September 18, 2009 4:38 AM PDT
    We are going to a Meet & Greet in the Texas Hill Counrty on Sunday. Going to be lots of old Friends, New Friends, Food, Beer, and Fun.
    • 1364 posts
    September 18, 2009 4:53 AM PDT
    Salmon fishing Friday evening, working Saturday day, Going to consume some Adult beverages at a house warming/biker party with a live band Saturday night... Riding Sunday.........
  • September 18, 2009 6:02 AM PDT
    We are going to RR's neice's wedding on Saturday. Hopefully riding a bit on Sunday.
    Hope you all have a good one and keep the rubber side down.

~ SG ~
  • September 18, 2009 10:06 AM PDT
    My birthday's tomorrow, so hopefully a little celebrating. Not much tho, have to attend my parent's 50th anniversary party Sunday afternoon
    • 21 posts
    September 18, 2009 11:18 AM PDT
    got a bbq for my inlaws sat but definately gonna try ot get out on the bike on sunday!!!!! not too many nice weekends gonna be left in the North East!
    • 190 posts
    September 18, 2009 11:53 AM PDT
    Gonna try to get some yard work done and get out on the bike, maybie take my daughter around the block and see how she likes the bike.
    Hope everybody gets thier ride in.
  • September 18, 2009 11:54 AM PDT
    poker run for the shriners saturday sunday will take care of itself
    • 212 posts
    September 18, 2009 2:01 PM PDT
    Poker run Toys for Tots on Saturday and Dads house on Sunday
  • September 19, 2009 11:29 PM PDT
    Had a nice ride yesterday got. Today it is raining so I am gonna sit in my chair and watch the Chiefs game and maybe change the hwy pegs on my bike. If it stops raining I might take the kids for a quick ride.
    • 126 posts
    September 25, 2009 6:54 AM PDT
    Tile floor and get some ride time in. Just replaced my helmet that was stolin. Have not been for a ride in about 3 weeks. Feel the need to ride. Have a great weekend everyone.
  • g
    September 25, 2009 7:00 AM PDT
    big run for me on sun ,going down to fife ,scotland meet some guys ,then a run round lochlomond and up pitlochary and over gleenshee then home north deeside .
    • 83 posts
    September 25, 2009 8:15 AM PDT
    I got a cookout tomorrow.....60% chance of rain so it maybe under the carport.......
    • 81 posts
    December 23, 2009 6:15 AM PST
    Going to spend the weekend with family and good friends. Won't do anything real exciting except be together.
    • 910 posts
    December 23, 2009 6:44 AM PST
    Flying to Michigan to do some snow mobiling.
    • 19046 posts
    December 24, 2009 12:00 AM PST
    Hey Buffy, have fun but is it not a bit of distance to travel for snowmobile riding, You live in NE.

• December 24, 2009 3:30 AM PST
    Kickin back. Had Xmas with the family last weekend. Just the "war dept" and myself right now. Going to get together with 2-3 other couples tomorrow to grill some steaks. I like the friend gathering better than family cause you can't pick your family. haha
    • 910 posts
    December 25, 2009 4:24 AM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Hey Buffy, have fun but is it not a bit of distance to travel for snowmobile riding, You live in NE.

True it's a distance, and yes I could snowmobile locally thanks to all the snow the Blizzard dumped on us here in NE but I'm going to Michigan to snowmobile with a group, one of whom I met on my road trip to FL. We met at the Deal's Gap Motorcycle Resort in NC  in June and have kept in touch ever since.
    • 5420 posts
    October 28, 2010 11:22 AM PDT
    I just love Halloween, especially when it falls on the weekend.  Saturday night we have the annual party at our friends house.  That normally winds up pretty wild and crazy with some outragous costumes.

Sunday we'll give out candy and then head up to Cook's Corner for their famous Halloween Party.  That is always a good time.   It's adults only and the customes can be pretty risque.  I'll post the pictures I can on Monday.
    • 58 posts
    October 28, 2010 11:34 AM PDT
    Gotta work...1 more week and it's 10 days of freedom!!