The Bad Ass Boys of Cycle Fish version 3!!!

• 1780 posts
    May 13, 2010 7:09 AM PDT
    Back by popular demand and quite a bit of winning...LOL is Bad Ass Boys of Cycle Fish version #3
    These Bad Ass Dudes was picked by Night Dragon because of there involvement in post that the Dragon has had a hand in.
    So keep in mind this is all in fun Bad Ass Dudes.....shall we begin.....

(1. BlvdCruiser.....Check out this Biker's profile picture, for crying out loud he is sporting a rifle while sitting on his scooter.....you really want to mess with this dude. He is dressed like David Crocket to boot.......you call him a name and you might just get a bowie knife up your ass.

(2. FartKing.....You know if your road name has anything to do with methane gas escaping from your body ....this is by God NO Body to mess with. The fact that he is so proud of his ability that he came up with a road name Fart King just scares me on several levels.

(3. BikerSarge...Let me tell you something being prior Military.....When someone uses the word "Sarge" in there Road name to an ex-Military dude it's a challage to anyone that would like to have their ass kicked. Once Military ...always Military.....Stay clear of this Bad Ass Biker.

(4.Rory 1...After more post than I can remember about Rory and Dyna drinking to all hours of the night tells something about this Biker. Never go toe to toe in a drinking contest with a dude from Ireland.....they will kick your ass every time. Then when your drunk beyound believe you might find the next morning your underwear tucked up your butt.......LOL...LOL...LOL Hey Rory this is a big LOL OK....just fun remember.

(5. Hollywood....Any biker with a road name of Hollywood had better be able to produce tons of Hot Chicks.......and i bet this Biker has a few on stand by. Now everyone wants to hang out with this stud, just to meet his chicks. After a few hours of drinking he tells everyone to leave execpt the Babes.
    Hard core all the way, so everyone leaves......."HARD CORE"!!! He just wants to tease everyone........

(6.BullDog.....Has anyone ever met a nice Bull Dog.....Hell No they all want to bite you in the ass. I have a hard time visioning this with this Bull Dog, but who knows. Dude just looks mean to me!

(7. GaryTJ... This dude may seem like a light weight, however ....like we learned in Viet Nam Never Understatemate Your Enemy. I suggest not Fu*%ing with this dude. Oh check out this dudes photo album........Bad Ass Babes

(8. Randy Joe...Have you ever taken a trip through his photo album......This Bad Ass is all business, When a dude is in uniform he can kick your ass just by staring at you. Not one to mess with!!!!! This dude screams Make My Day!

(9. ezzyrider.....Holy shit imagine being asleep at night, and wake up to a noise like a chucky doll laughing ....so you open your eyes and you see this Bad Ass Dude in his Clown face. Son of a Bitch this dude scares me as much as Minion!!! This biker screams ...want to see my ding dong.

(10. hgsc90....Check out this Bad Ass Bikers profile picture.....This Bad Ass is the most chilling Bad Ass I know........but don't be mislet by his layed back appearence...........This dude can kick ass while sitting in his favorite chair in the back yard.

(11. Highrisk......Ok the name alone say's quite a bit, and I see this dude jaming down the slab with KISS blowing from his speakers. you Mess with this dude in the middle of his favorite KISS song and your ass is a goner. This Biker is HARD CORE KISS Fan.......Mess with him and he will show you how to bite the head off a chicken.

(12. flatlander.....This Bad Ass biker is so bad he will go against everyone's opinion when he thinks he's right. Man that is by all accounts one Bad Ass Biker. As a carpenter he will build ya an out door shitter that will squirt water up your ass......and then laugh his ass off......just a mean dude, know what I talking about.

(13. Round Rock Mo......well all we need is a Round Rock Larry, and a Round Rock Curly to round out the bunch......LOL Seriously I'm sure he get's this all the time so be prepaired to get your ass kicked if you hassle him about this.

(14. Raywood...This Bad Ass Biker rides a Big Dog chopper EVERY WHERE. I've ridden a Big Dog Chopper before and to ride the distance Ray rides .....holly shit, he is a BAD ASS BIKER, or has the tuffest ass in the family.

I just know I've left out some of you Bad Asses and for that I appolize to you. 
    To me all of you dudes out there are Bad Asses in your own mind, because you all have hearts of gold.

Love ya all

The Night Dragon 
  • May 13, 2010 7:18 AM PDT
    Dragon I so enjoy reading these and I am sure the meet n greet in June will change and add to some of these names.
    • 568 posts
    May 13, 2010 7:21 AM PDT
    LOLOL! how charming! *chuckle-chuckle*
    TA brother Dragon, ya shure has a way wid wordses! LOL
  • May 13, 2010 7:22 AM PDT
    Ok Dragon .. what's it going to take to make the list... show some love brother!!!
    • 1780 posts
    May 13, 2010 7:30 AM PDT
    Tex1521 wrote...
    Ok Dragon .. what's it going to take to make the list... show some love brother!!!

Dude you already made the second list....go back and check
    Dragon
    • 601 posts
    May 13, 2010 7:32 AM PDT
    I am a real bad ass biker.....proof............I don't leave the shower to pee.all in good fun Dragon
    • 0 posts
    May 13, 2010 8:07 AM PDT
    That is great. This forum is always good for a laugh!
  • May 13, 2010 8:49 AM PDT
    Awesome work ND !
  • May 13, 2010 8:55 AM PDT
    I am just to much of a nancy to make any of his lists
    • 1364 posts
    May 13, 2010 8:59 AM PDT
    Close Night Dragon, I stopped biting the heads off chickens a couple years ago, Bad for the teeth... Now I just BBQ them

• 2072 posts
    May 13, 2010 9:43 AM PDT
    Pure art in a written form !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 1516 posts
    May 13, 2010 9:43 AM PDT
    HIghrisk, I swear, you are my hero!
    • 2072 posts
    May 13, 2010 10:01 AM PDT
    NOW it's time for The Women of Cyclefish !!!!!!!
    • 1780 posts
    May 13, 2010 11:35 AM PDT
    bullmoose wrote...

Bullmoose actually you are one of the most admired Bad Ass Bikers in the Family. Your no weekend jockey dude, your the real deal. Anybody than can bend iron and turn medal into works of art is one of the most Bas Ass Bikers I have ever seen. The Dragons hat is off to a real artist of metal.
    Dagon
    • 352 posts
    May 13, 2010 1:15 PM PDT
    I do love the lists Dragon - great fun & laughs!

And once again kudos to Lucky for the site for us to joke and chat on.
    • 513 posts
    May 13, 2010 6:52 PM PDT
     (4.Rory 1...After more post than I can remember about Rory and Dyna drinking to all hours of the night tells something about this Biker. Never go toe to toe in a drinking contest with a dude from Ireland.....they will kick your ass every time. Then when your drunk beyound believe you might find the next morning your underwear tucked up your butt.......LOL...LOL...LOL Hey Rory this is a big LOL OK....just fun remember.

You left out the best bit....you might find the next morning your underwear tucked up your butt......tied to a tree surrounded by sheep ad threats of the foto going up on cyclefish. Not to mention the hangover you will endure with head ache pills just out of reach and no boots.  NOT that this has ever happened..... or that we would be that cruel.

• 513 posts
    May 13, 2010 6:55 PM PDT
    bullmoose wrote...

He is terrified to write about you in case you hop on one of your scoots and turn up on his doorstep demanding a haircut from Angeleyes with all the trimmings

• 1780 posts
    May 13, 2010 9:47 PM PDT
    There is another I left off the list
    FreightTrain......This guy would leave a bar fight with 5 or 6 guys laying on the floor and stop on the way home to pick wild flowers for his wife. Big Guy ...Big Heart
    • 1780 posts
    May 13, 2010 9:48 PM PDT
    BlvdCruiser wrote...

Blvd Cruiser you take that list on.........LOL
    • 2072 posts
    May 14, 2010 1:31 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    BlvdCruiser wrote...

WHAT, ya think I'm crazy ?????

• May 14, 2010 1:32 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    BlvdCruiser wrote...

Do I detect a note of fear in your voice Dragon?????????????????????

• 1509 posts
    May 14, 2010 3:50 AM PDT
    hey Bull I know how you feel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

We must be on the "Big Ass Boys of Cyclefish"

LMAO
    • 1509 posts
    May 14, 2010 3:59 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    BlvdCruiser wrote...

Do I detect a note of fear in your voice Dragon?????????????????????

Hey Bull Maybe we will get on this list !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol

• 1780 posts
    May 14, 2010 12:26 PM PDT
    You guys are killing me here.....spoken like I was from New Jeresy
    • 1161 posts
    May 14, 2010 3:59 PM PDT
    lol good list ND i missed the 2nd one now i got to go look for it!