SHOW US YER DESKTOP

• 910 posts
    May 10, 2010 1:07 PM PDT
    I took this during my summer long trip last year. It's Ft. Zachary Taylor Park in Key West, FL Had the pleasure of visiting this spot a couple of times in early August. It felt like paradise.

• May 10, 2010 1:28 PM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    I took this during my summer long trip last year. It's Ft. Zachary Taylor Park in Key West, FL Had the pleasure of visiting this spot a couple of times in early August. It felt like paradise.

The only thing missing is for you to be in the picture...
    The beach sand does look a little coarse or large lumps.  may not be good running sand.

• g
    May 10, 2010 7:01 PM PDT
    SHE'S IN SWIMMING .
    • 513 posts
    May 10, 2010 7:29 PM PDT
     Here be mine!
  • May 10, 2010 7:34 PM PDT
    Semper Fi...
    • 86 posts
    May 10, 2010 8:04 PM PDT
    This is my Grandson Carter
    • 1040 posts
    May 10, 2010 8:37 PM PDT
    Leatherneck wrote...
    Semper Fi...

Chesty would be proud

• 1161 posts
    May 10, 2010 9:57 PM PDT
    Mine rotates but this is one of the few I can put on here.....
    • 19043 posts
    May 10, 2010 11:08 PM PDT
    I usually have a photo I am working on for my art portfolio as my graphics PC desktop. If I still like it after a month or so it will make the cut. Currently it is this building that stands on top of a hill near Claverack NY. Sidetrack and I went there at sunrise one morning to get this and many other angles.

• 1780 posts
    May 11, 2010 12:02 AM PDT
    This is Scooter or Mitzy depends on who you ask

• g
    May 11, 2010 12:35 AM PDT
    where's her clothes dragon ??,lol
    • 19043 posts
    May 11, 2010 12:45 AM PDT
    Every once in a while I put this one up also.  This is what I did back in the eighties. The original photo of the trumpet with snow and flames was done the "hard way" in camera on film! Sometime in the nineties I drew in the planet, stars, galaxies and sun using photoshop. One of my proudest peices...

• 1780 posts
    May 11, 2010 2:12 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Every once in a while I put this one up also.  This is what I did back in the eighties. The original photo of the trumpet with snow and flames was done the "hard way" in camera on film! Sometime in the nineties I drew in the planet, stars, galaxies and sun using photoshop. One of my proudest peices...

Rex that is one of the most awsome pictures I've ever seen....WOW
    Dragon
    • 1040 posts
    May 11, 2010 2:16 AM PDT
    Leatherneck wrote...
    Semper Fi...

Hey Leatherneck; hope you don't mind but I want to borrow this pic....Semper Fi Brother!

• May 11, 2010 2:20 AM PDT
    My wife insists to have this up, say's it remindes her of me...WAIT ! It is me
    • 1040 posts
    May 11, 2010 2:22 AM PDT
    RandyJoe wrote...

What bike ya riding there RandyJoe?

• May 11, 2010 2:24 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...

That is one of the many paradises out there, my wife n I were there 3 years ago
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...
    • 277 posts
    May 11, 2010 2:30 AM PDT
    My Boys are on mine...

• 19043 posts
    May 11, 2010 2:32 AM PDT
    RandyJoe wrote...
    AdventureGirl wrote...

That is one of the many paradises out there, my wife n I were there 3 years ago
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...

Buffy, that is a great photo. I concur on paradise.

Night Dargon, Thanks man, I appreciate the complement.

to you Randy Joe, your guys are some of the most talented riders I know!!!

• 1040 posts
    May 11, 2010 2:35 AM PDT
    HDBeech wrote...
    My Boys are on mine...

That one in the middle looks a bit sneaky; better keep your eye out on that one............................

• 1040 posts
    May 11, 2010 2:44 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    I usually have a photo I am working on for my art portfolio as my graphics PC desktop. If I still like it after a month or so it will make the cut. Currently it is this building that stands on top of a hill near Claverack NY. Sidetrack and I went there at sunrise one morning to get this and many other angles.

I keep coming back to this one; VERY nice work. The imagination can take you in all directions with this one....Very well done Rex 

• 1780 posts
    May 11, 2010 3:02 AM PDT
    HDBeech wrote...
    My Boys are on mine...

Good looking family ya have there
    Dragon
    • 5420 posts
    May 11, 2010 6:56 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    HDBeech wrote...
    My Boys are on mine...

Good looking family ya have there
    Dragon

Yep, Mama loves us!!!  That was a while ago, the boys are grown up now (except meand sorry to say the three in the front are no longer with us
    • 568 posts
    May 11, 2010 11:08 AM PDT
    some amazing pics there, please keep 'em coming
    ... and rex, ye're a feckin artist alrite, bro: mind if i borrow the trumpet one?!
    • 1780 posts
    May 11, 2010 11:56 AM PDT
    RandyJoe wrote...

Bad Ass picture Randy....Looks like Kawe 900 or 1000 cc's you guys are on. Very nice bikes .....the California CHP rode these for years....very quick bikes.

Very Bad Ass my Brother
    Dragon