Welcome New Members

• July 25, 2013 4:40 PM PDT
    Thank you all ... it is a pleasure to be here! I just returned a week ago from Hell's Canyon Rally in OR ... great rides ... beautiful country, terrific American Legion Poker Run, nice tent camping area at the HS (total experience not as advertised, however!), great people ... terrible food ... oh well ... I didn't go for the food, did I! Changed my DWGI oil today and started making plans for ... Klamath Falls ... Redwood 2014 ... a good TX Rally in late April '14 ... Hope to see you all on the road or at a rally ... best regards and great riding! Semper FI, Professor
  • July 28, 2013 1:20 PM PDT
    Just dropping in to say hey from Central Texas. Great site you've got here!
    • 16777 posts
    July 28, 2013 3:39 PM PDT
    Hello from the Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
  • July 30, 2013 6:43 AM PDT
    Just dropping in to say hey from Central Texas. Great site you've got here!

Hey! Are you.....?

• July 30, 2013 6:52 AM PDT
    Welcome from the sunny coast of SoCal
  • August 23, 2013 4:06 AM PDT
     Hello I'm a new member and I'm haveing a problem with my 84 FLH.when i go to start it the neutral light will go out with a clicking sound from under the switch platean d after a few seconds the light will come back on, but will still not start.

• 16777 posts
    August 23, 2013 4:46 AM PDT
    Hello from extreme northwestern Pennsylvania.

Sounds like a low battery,
  • August 23, 2013 1:38 PM PDT
    Been a while since I have been on this post, so welcome EVERYONE :-)
  • August 28, 2013 12:09 AM PDT
    Welcome all new member's to the Best Damn motorcycle site on the net. It truly has been for us for a couple of year's now.

Please don't be shy if you see another member at an event or on the road anywhere we will not bite you.

Regards from the lower East side of Pennsylvania,
    • 9 posts
    August 28, 2013 10:00 AM PDT
    Nicely put, Patrick! I've been a member for close to three years now. And only stay a lil' absent durin' ridin' season. Not for the fact that I'm ridin'...for the fact that everyone else IS. I'll have another machine, before it's "over" with, and I'm trusting GOD, for that. Things have turned so far around for me, this last summer, that it's an inevitability. I just had to learn to "be still" and know who's the Boss, first. And I'm REALLY GOOD WITH THAT!!!

Afterall, it's gotten me, closer to Him, preachin' credentials, and a LOVE for people, I didn't know I had.
    (Been an "untrusting" sort, for a very long time.)

All I can say, is that I am a "bit" envious. OK, that's a lie...I'm downright JEALOUS!!! Every time a Harley rolls by.
    But, I have such an ear for 'em, I hear 'em...WAY before I see's 'em!!! LOL

I had to learn to stop "idolizing" another Harley, and just be content, right where I am. And, for the most part...
    I HAVE. I've stopped "whining"...OK??? lol

It'll happen, when it's 'posed to. And not one minute, BEFORE.

Ride Hard, Ride SAFE, RIDE FREE
    Tweek
    • 5 posts
    August 30, 2013 8:10 AM PDT
     Hello, I just found this site and it seems pretty cool.  Any tips would be appreciated.  :)
  • August 31, 2013 3:08 AM PDT
    Haven't been a member for too long...........but, i will be a member for life. Excellent site, Finally, a social site for those who love and understand the freedom of the open road. get on your bikes and ride !!! ride free, ride safe.....
  • September 2, 2013 9:43 AM PDT
    can someone tell me how to post a new topic ? I get a title spot but , then what ?
    • 567 posts
    September 2, 2013 10:45 AM PDT
    Welcome to the site Sam53 and greetings from central Florida.
  • September 18, 2013 9:14 AM PDT
     Hey, Just joined from NorCal. Im really looking to network and get my M/M chapter to grow. I posted in the classifieds, but im still trying to learn more about this site. I like it so far. Stay safe everyone, and God Bless.
    • 16777 posts
    September 18, 2013 4:23 PM PDT
    Hello to all the recently new members from the extreme northwestern corner of Pennsylvania.
    • 11 posts
    September 24, 2013 10:37 AM PDT
    Welcome to all the newcomers to this awesome sire from the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns. in NC
  • September 26, 2013 11:18 AM PDT
     Hello from Red Bluff California Me and Susie-Q are looking for friends to ride with here in northern ca.
  • September 26, 2013 11:25 AM PDT
    wow you are the first person I have seen with their birthday on Aug. 16 although I am a few years older I was born in 54 and you in 69 well any way hi my name is Buzzy and I am fellow Leo out here in northern California.

• October 16, 2013 4:08 AM PDT
    Hi from So Cal I am Paul
    • 5417 posts
    October 16, 2013 5:27 AM PDT
    Welcome Paul. Here in So Cal myself (Lake Forest)!
    • 16777 posts
    October 21, 2013 8:16 AM PDT
    Hello from the sunny but soggy Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
  • November 14, 2013 7:01 AM PST
    Hi Everyone! Beautiful day in So Cal! Wish I was outside on a ride to nowhere but no I'm stuck in this gloomy boring office building slaving away! Lol
    • 16777 posts
    November 14, 2013 2:50 PM PST
    Hello, from the extreme northwest corner of Pennsylvania and it's ever changing weather.
  • November 25, 2013 2:12 PM PST
    Just wanted to say "Hi." I ride So Cal, San Diego way. Been lone rider for quite some time, now. Tried getting out of the life for a spell, didn't last long. Go Figure! Got me a starter Sporty to get back in groove, agin, to feel the wind, agin, plan to get my R.King in the spring. Cliff note story.