Welcome New Members

• 16795 posts
    August 26, 2011 4:09 PM PDT
    Hello from the northern most part of Pennsylvania.
  • September 24, 2011 1:40 PM PDT
    Hello!

My name is Ashley and I just started riding this season! I've grown up in a family full of riders but just got the hoozpa to get my ownI live in and ride in Columbus, OH on my 02 Rebel and more than ready to move to something bigger and better. Not liking this cold weather so much.. I woud really like to get a group of buddies to go riding with. I really like riding with others but I don't know a whole lot of people yet.

Thanks for the site Lucky!

Ashley
    • 16795 posts
    September 24, 2011 4:46 PM PDT
    Hello from Pennsylvania's north coast.
    • 5419 posts
    September 24, 2011 5:43 PM PDT
    Hi Ashley, and all the other new users on the site!  We are glad you found us and hope you enjoy the site as much as thousands already do!!!

I must apologize for not welcoming all of our new users with a personal comment on your profile as I always try to do.  Just lately we have had so many new users and so much else going on on the site, it just gets hard to keep up.  But rest assured we do appreciate everyone of you who signs up and becomes an active part of the CycleFish family!
  • September 24, 2011 7:05 PM PDT
    So nice to be in touch with other people that like to ride. Just learned to ride over a year ago and loving it. Don't know many people yet that ride, so I'm enjoying CycleFish.
    • 567 posts
    September 25, 2011 10:10 AM PDT
    Hi Patricia and Ashley .. greetings to you both from the Sunshine State and welcome to CF.
    You can actually do a search on CF to find other members in your area. Maybe strike up a conversation. Also, check the events section for something going on locally where you could meet other riders.
  • September 25, 2011 12:28 PM PDT
    Thanku SolarBill. I'll have to figure out how to find members in my area, but may take a while cause I'm new to this technology stuff. Guess I'm an oldtimer, just realized I've been riding nearly 2 yrs not 1. Time goes fast when ur having fun and that's why I love my Harley, it's soooo much fun.
  • September 25, 2011 4:36 PM PDT
    Hello to all from the Dallas, Texas area... been on the site a few days and just hadn't gotten around to dropping anything on the forums.

Solo
    • 567 posts
    September 26, 2011 12:28 AM PDT
    @ Patricia ... Nawwww. You're not an oldtimer. Wait until you're pushing the Medicare years like I am. LOL
    And besides, if I can learn this "technology stuff" then anyone can. I literally am one of those people who has to have their kid .. or grandkid .. come over to program the TV remote. *groan*
    • 16795 posts
    September 27, 2011 3:03 AM PDT
    Hello to all the new members from the sunny Pennsylvania shore of Lake Erie.
  • October 7, 2011 10:02 PM PDT
     Im new here , hello..:)

• 16795 posts
    October 8, 2011 3:46 AM PDT
    Hello from sunny north coast of Pennsylvania.
  • October 9, 2011 9:36 AM PDT
    vnvetusmc0351

sighning in bros

bushnell florida
  • October 9, 2011 9:39 AM PDT
    rhiannonbiker wrote...

hello from florida

why dont u ride??

• October 9, 2011 9:41 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Hi Ashley, and all the other new users on the site!  We are glad you found us and hope you enjoy the site as much as thousands already do!!!

I must apologize for not welcoming all of our new users with a personal comment on your profile as I always try to do.  Just lately we have had so many new users and so much else going on on the site, it just gets hard to keep up.  But rest assured we do appreciate everyone of you who signs up and becomes an active part of the CycleFish family!

last one i knew named lucky. had 1 eye  missing leg  and an empty 380

looks like a nice place to hang

• 567 posts
    October 9, 2011 1:26 PM PDT
    rhiannonbiker wrote...
    Hi there Rhiannon .. and greetings from the Sunshine State. Welcome to CF.

• October 9, 2011 2:49 PM PDT
    This is better than FB! ( 4 me )

I like this site!
  • October 9, 2011 4:13 PM PDT
    Never been on any site before. this my 1st pc so all is new to me.love to ride like. rode in 49 of the 50 states plus a few territories.use to take bike with me on jobs,transport it by barge or ship. the carribean isle were great but to small for serious putting.was ran over in 2001on my 91 soft tail,hit&run.doctors put me back together,my brothers put the bike back together ,back in the wind.give it the gas go fast get the full effect an enjoy.brothers of the wind.
    • 16795 posts
    October 10, 2011 1:40 AM PDT
    Welcome all, from Pennsylvania's north coast.
  • October 10, 2011 1:59 AM PDT
    Hello, Just joined, come stay with us at our motorcycle resort, dragons rest cabins.com. check us out on fb as well. cycle fish is a cool, we look forward to meeting a lot of great people.
  • October 25, 2011 7:02 AM PDT
    Hi, I am Ben from Kent in the United Kingdom. I just left BON and hope to find a more civil atmosphere here.
    • 5419 posts
    October 25, 2011 7:54 AM PDT
    Hey Ben, Glad you found us! Definitely a more friendly group here than you will find on a lot of other sites. Most people here would rather laugh than bitch!
    • 16795 posts
    October 26, 2011 5:29 AM PDT
    Hello from Erie County Pennsylvania.
    • 16795 posts
    October 26, 2011 5:38 AM PDT
    BenVN wrote...
    Hi, I am Ben from Kent in the United Kingdom. I just left BON and hope to find a more civil atmosphere here.

I was on BON for a short while, more not's than bikers.
    I had a stalker (female) bothering me, got called a RUB (rich urban biker) this I'm not.
    A very unplesent experence to say the least.
    I really enjoy this place, I contribute when I can, learn when I can't.

• 567 posts
    October 26, 2011 5:47 AM PDT
    @ Ben from Kent; Dragons Rest; and TPonch ... Greetings from the Sunshine Stage and welcome to CF.