Tad Bit of Trouble :(

• April 11, 2010 10:36 AM PDT
    First things first, you made sure theres no water spots right? LOL
  • April 11, 2010 10:43 AM PDT
    having said what i said earlier, please be aware i am divorced. she had to be right, i was glad when she left and made me happy.
  • April 11, 2010 2:06 PM PDT
    That answer is simple sweetie, you were right as long as you didnt want any that night and you were definitely wrong if you had any intentions of strokin and pokin that night...Reminds me of a Dylan song where it says, "It dont mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"
  • April 11, 2010 2:23 PM PDT
    Better you than me...course we have no kids, so no car seats, so no water spots! Just saying:-)
  • April 11, 2010 2:45 PM PDT
    What the hell kinda woman can't put a car seat in her own damn car???? Sounds to me like she just wanted to be a bitch and start a fight. Trade her in on a new model with the ability to take care of the little things without being a bitch.

There I said it.
  • April 11, 2010 3:36 PM PDT
    Wonderful words of wisdom from Hambone. Brought a tear to my eye.
    • 0 posts
    April 11, 2010 5:04 PM PDT
    You could always go with "what? are your arms broken?

I tried that once, and I'm still alive -
  • April 11, 2010 6:00 PM PDT
    That's why I always leave the car seat in the car and the credit card in my pocket.      She's always ready to go, but have to make quick stop and give a kiss before she go...!!!! My bike spotless !!!!!      GrampaBiker Be Bless and RIDE SAFE.....
  • April 11, 2010 6:30 PM PDT
    cnciaco wrote...
    From this woman's point of view--I just don't understand why she couldn't put the car seat in herself?

• 1 posts
    April 12, 2010 4:34 AM PDT
    chywolf wrote...
    cnciaco wrote...
    From this woman's point of view--I just don't understand why she couldn't put the car seat in herself?

Don't judge all of us by the actions of a few. 
  • April 12, 2010 4:46 AM PDT
    Buy a bike blow dryer. Dryes the bike with no water spots & loud enough so you don't hear her calling you
  • April 12, 2010 5:25 AM PDT
    No matter what you do - You're WRONG! Might as well be for keeping the water spots off you ride.
    • 467 posts
    April 12, 2010 5:57 AM PDT
    Hurrah for all these independant woman!!
    Cathy & Chywolf--keep up the good work!
    • 601 posts
    April 12, 2010 7:15 AM PDT
    Met a woman years ago who i cared for deeply, one rainy day she said..."its me or the damn bike"

I still miss her.
  • April 12, 2010 12:40 PM PDT
    rory1 wrote...
    Met a woman years ago who i cared for deeply, one rainy day she said..."its me or the damn bike"

I still miss her.

It will be ok Rory  I luvs you and your attitude
    • 1509 posts
    April 12, 2010 1:12 PM PDT
    • 513 posts
    April 12, 2010 9:54 PM PDT

or

• 1161 posts
    April 13, 2010 8:56 PM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...

Man wish it would have been that easy to get rid of my future Exwife HAHAHAHA
  • April 13, 2010 9:57 PM PDT
    YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!! Obviously your wife is a completely "self-absorbed" person. I feel sorry for ya bro!
  • April 13, 2010 10:33 PM PDT
    cnciaco wrote...

Yes, women should be able to do many things, least of which is putting the car seat in the car by herself!
    • 1509 posts
    April 14, 2010 12:30 AM PDT
  • April 14, 2010 1:30 AM PDT
    Ok, reminds me of the guy in the bar who was having marriage problems. Bartender told him to ask the old guy at the end of the bar for advice since he'd been married 50 years.

The young guy goes up to the old guy and asks "so you been married 50 years"
    Old Guy: "Yes"

Young Guy: "And your wife is always happy with you?"

Young Guy: "Is there a secret to how you do it?"

Young Guy: "Is that all you can say...Yes?"