user name ?

• April 7, 2010 10:49 AM PDT
    got the nic Moose back in 85 I was Heli skiing in the bagaboo mountain and was the lead, came down to the tree line and just about ran into a moose. the next day it was snowing to hard to fly so we went into town i got a bit drunk and got a moose tattoo and moose just stuck
    • 568 posts
    April 7, 2010 11:43 AM PDT
    name is ezekiel, they call me ezzy or izzy, and i ride harleys, the rest has been immensely creative...

• April 7, 2010 12:00 PM PDT
    Mine is fairly easy to explain, I like to participate in triathlons. Swim Bike and Run.
  • April 7, 2010 12:32 PM PDT
    Named after the breed of dog we have and the pic is one of the few I am in from last year cause I usually am the one taking them lol! Plus Crater Lake in the snow was epic!
  • April 7, 2010 1:02 PM PDT
    too long of a story to explain, i'll just say "she" gave me my nickname.badinfluence
    • 212 posts
    April 7, 2010 2:23 PM PDT
    Mine is way to easy, I'm a medic,and a chick,pinks my favorite color. This picture, PGR ride at Fort Sill for welcome home for our Army guys.
  • April 7, 2010 2:34 PM PDT
    I have a bad habit of getting "sidetracked" and got tagged one day by someone and it just kind of stuck.
    Wanted a current photo of myself posted so a certain someone I met here on CF would see what I looked like.
  • April 7, 2010 2:48 PM PDT
    My nom de plume is a play on my heritage (Norwegian) and my home state (North Dakota). The picture was taken in Itasca State Park in Minnesota. It ended up a great picture - the road ahead and our two oldest sons in the mirror. For a better view, look in my album.
    • 2 posts
    April 7, 2010 2:53 PM PDT

Savage 99
    Old rifle that I wanted since a rich kid took me in his old-mans game room - blue steel & walnut - every time I looked @ one thought of rich, old guys drinking good rye in Adirondack deer camps

My wife got me exactly the one I wanted for 40th anniversary (tho- I wish it had a fold-down, peep sight, not a scope)

• April 7, 2010 3:14 PM PDT
    old sn from from 98 and the pic is me chillin on my cbr in my front yard. most my pics are just the bike gf took a few of me on it out front one day
  • April 7, 2010 3:16 PM PDT
    minion - the type of paintball marker I use when I play paintball

picture - I just like skulls gargoyles and such
  • MJ
    • 35 posts
    April 7, 2010 3:39 PM PDT
    MJ = first letter of first and last name.. Plus have adopted it as a bartender.
  • April 7, 2010 4:11 PM PDT
    Chywolf = Chy short for Cheyenne my first name Wolf is the clan I come from Pic is some ol broad I saw on pipecreek road...oh wait no that ol broad is me !! LOL
    • 1161 posts
    April 7, 2010 4:25 PM PDT
    Well I have had a few nick names.  I use to play games online and it was just one of my toons names.
    I also have other names but most can not be said here in the forum.  So I just pulled this one out of a hat so to speak.  lol

I forgot about my profile pic i was allways into skulls and riding and it fits me. but i change it from time to time.
  • April 7, 2010 4:28 PM PDT
    I found CF about a week before my momma was going in for open heart surgery.(Her recovery is going very well) Ingababy was her affectionate nickname for me. I know she worries about me being a rider, but somehow she seems to understand my love for it and holds her opinion, which is not customary for the strong German woman that she is.

I try to post recent pics for no real reason in particular other than to keep current or just change it up.
    • 1066 posts
    April 7, 2010 6:49 PM PDT
    Just a handle hung on me by my buddies that i have breakfast with every morning. I usually walk into the restaurant every mornin with my shades on. One of them called me Hollywood one day, and it stuck. Now, i have been called worse, so i just let the boys go on with "Hollywood". Seems like the lesser of evils. Lol
  • April 7, 2010 7:14 PM PDT
    Name came from high school track . I was a fast sprinter, but slow out of the blocks, so the coach said I was like a freight train starting out. Name stuck. Later I worked section gang for the Milwaukee Road Railroad. The name stuck even stronger. When asked what road name I wanted, this one came up.
    • 513 posts
    April 7, 2010 10:56 PM PDT
    too long of a story to explain, i'll just say "she" gave me my nickname.badinfluence

sounds like a mother in law story!  my mother in law used to call me the anti-christ! now she just refers to me as "HIM"

• g
    April 8, 2010 12:02 AM PDT
    im no sure how i got mine !!
  • April 8, 2010 12:04 AM PDT
    Being a Texan with a shaved head, goatee and texas tattoo on left legs makes you look like a certain famous "stonecold". Funny thing is now I don't have either shaved head or goatee.........
  • April 8, 2010 1:14 AM PDT
    After a meal of fantastic mexican food and a few Dos Equis' (XX) beers my son came to me and said 'Dad, you are the fart king!' Well, the wife heard this and has not let me live it down. Had to add the 69 for birth year because believe it or not there are others out on the net.

Pic is my boy Willie a couple years ago at the local HD shop for their Easter celebration.
    • 1780 posts
    April 8, 2010 1:23 AM PDT
    Dyna wrote...
    hambone wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    hambone wrote...
    Hambone... given to me by an old (BLIND) girlfriend when she was horny.

Now that looks better
    Dragon

Deaf Dumb Blind and Stupid they all still have hands old man... 

"once they are breathing"   is a quote that springs to mind!

I can't believe you called me an OLD MAN......that's a verbal paper cut to me....lol
    Dragon
  • g
    April 8, 2010 1:41 AM PDT
    ingababy wrote...
    I found CF about a week before my momma was going in for open heart surgery.(Her recovery is going very well) Ingababy was her affectionate nickname for me. I know she worries about me being a rider, but somehow she seems to understand my love for it and holds her opinion, which is not customary for the strong German woman that she is.

I try to post recent pics for no real reason in particular other than to keep current or just change it up.

hope your moms fine , keep up the good work with the photos .
  • April 8, 2010 3:48 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    im no sure how i got mine !!

hey but it fits you

• g
    April 8, 2010 4:28 AM PDT
    thanks ,