user name ?

• April 8, 2010 9:44 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    im no sure how i got mine !!

You should ask your Momma!!!
    • 1509 posts
    April 8, 2010 9:59 AM PDT
    It is my name! Remember the doors Mr. Mojorisen!
    J. O. Morisen
    (Sh). (Ed) (sr) (uty)
    Ed Shuty Sr. Get it
    Must have been the sugar cubes!

My picture is what I saw before the crash last week.

Got the estimate 7500 damage to the king

• 513 posts
    April 8, 2010 10:13 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Dyna wrote...
    hambone wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    hambone wrote...
    Hambone... given to me by an old (BLIND) girlfriend when she was horny.

Now that looks better
    Dragon

Deaf Dumb Blind and Stupid they all still have hands old man... 

"once they are breathing"   is a quote that springs to mind!

I can't believe you called me an OLD MAN......that's a verbal paper cut to me....lol
    Dragon

nee naw, nee naw, nee naw !  oh look here is the verbal ambulance to heal the verbal paper cut!

• 513 posts
    April 8, 2010 10:29 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    g wrote...

His mom said "g he is cute" and the registrar thought it was his name and the poor boy has been that ever since tis the god's honest truth I tell you  ...............come on I am a good irish boy, pure as the driven slush! 

• April 8, 2010 1:58 PM PDT
    been called alot of things over the years ... i have been upright........but this name i have here ... is just remembering a good friend....K-9 buddy Mozart was my White Shepard that was just shy or 14 yo when he had to be put down.....
    • 910 posts
    April 8, 2010 2:30 PM PDT
    AdventureGirl ---> Given to me by some friends/former colleagues at a former job. That resulted after repeatedly answering the polite lunch time question every Monday of "what did you do this weekend"... They learned they shouldn't ask me first. *lol* (check my photo album for some of those activities)

My photo? Taken outside the practice studio while my ex-boyfriend's band was putting away their gear after a show in the city. I thought it showed my face well enough to use here.
  • April 8, 2010 3:21 PM PDT
    Dang! I suppose I could have been more 'original' judging from the names I've come to know (and explanations!)
    Black Pearl is 'her name' ~ she's the pearl I've waited for for a long time ~ and the color is , well, Black!
    Usually am called 'Coop' or 'Yukon' ~ but there are lots of those out there as well ;-)
  • April 8, 2010 3:29 PM PDT
    ... My parents claim they made two major mistakes in life: 1). adopting me [ probably true, they'd just lost their own daughter in an accident / I'd never fill Janie's shoes / 3 yrs later they adopted a girl ]; 2). making me a "jr"... They expected to get a doctor, lawyer, or corporate CEO out of their investment --- I was essentially disowned @ 17 for expressing my desire to go into the ministry... They didn't want "Rev John Robert Whitelock, jr" reflecting poorly on Dad's reputation --- so, without actually changing my name (legally), I sought an option... Shortly later, our ministry Vice Pres started calling me "Zeke" --- when I asked where that came from, he explained that Ezekial in the old testament & John in the new testament had a lot in common --- from calling to vision of end-times / glorified Christ...
    ... I couldn't argue with that, and have been "Zeke" ever since...
    ... Picture was taken @ a Christian festival site quite a few years ago (Discovery Festival in Brevard, NC)...
    ... BTW --- Tho I've never met her, my birth-mother prayed that I would "grow up in the love & admonition of [her] Lord Jesus, to someday serve Him and lead others to His Saving Grace"...
  • April 10, 2010 4:30 AM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    It is my name! Remember the doors Mr. Mojorisen!
    J. O. Morisen
    (Sh). (Ed) (sr) (uty)
    Ed Shuty Sr. Get it
    Must have been the sugar cubes!

My picture is what I saw before the crash last week.

Got the estimate 7500 damage to the king

several days now i keep reading this trying to get it.. but don't   sorry............................but then i will try like hell to read the vec tags on the road  over and over again... ... in the past the wife or kids.. just told me thats regular plate.... ...
  • g
    April 10, 2010 8:18 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    g wrote...

dont talk to the *****
  • g
    April 10, 2010 8:40 AM PDT
    lol.dont worry about it .
  • April 10, 2010 5:43 PM PDT
    My handle comes from a nickname I was given while serving at MarCorpAirStation Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii (Kaybay) on my twilight tour (6 years). I dove kaybay every chance I got (day and night) and basically logged a few thousand dives there. Since I worked part time as an instructor at a local dive shop, I had many friends who always asked me to dive the bay with them, since I knew all the lobster spots and fishing holes... One day someone called me kaybaydave and the name stuck...

The pic- My wife and I at the end of out 10K mile trip we did back in July/August 2009 on our 6 week old '09 Classic with 10,547 miles on it- a true kodak moment.... It was such a blast to get back on a bike after 30 years.... We are just about ready for the next one come this June. A short 7,000 miler ...
    • 19037 posts
    April 11, 2010 3:16 AM PDT
    Gee I thought I posted this already...

My bike is a ROAD King

REX
    is latin for King and a common name for a DOG. Dogs are a very improtant animal in my life.

Thus Rex the Road Dog

My real name is Percy Dovetonsils lol
    • 19037 posts
    April 11, 2010 3:20 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    I have a bad habit of getting "sidetracked" and got tagged one day by someone and it just kind of stuck.
    Wanted a current photo of myself posted so a certain someone I met here on CF would see what I looked like.

Hey everyone, it is TRUE and I did notice... I like Side Kick better though.

• 1040 posts
    April 11, 2010 6:24 AM PDT
    Uhhhhhhhhhh......I own an Fxr and I'm a dude; but, most people call me asshole. I didn't think asshole would have been allowed or it woulda been here.
    • 1040 posts
    April 11, 2010 6:27 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    I have a bad habit of getting "sidetracked" and got tagged one day by someone and it just kind of stuck.
    Wanted a current photo of myself posted so a certain someone I met here on CF would see what I looked like.

Hey everyone, it is TRUE and I did notice... I like Side Kick better though.

Yea, as a matter of fact; sidekick is what I usually call ur lady untill I remember its sidetrack. Guess I keep getting sidetracked.

• April 11, 2010 9:16 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Gee I thought I posted this already...

My bike is a ROAD King

REX
    is latin for King and a common name for a DOG. Dogs are a very improtant animal in my life.

Thus Rex the Road Dog

My real name is Percy Dovetonsils lol

Well, don't forget to pack your Zebra smoking jacket for the trip, but if you start putting a daisy in your glass I might have to say something about that!!!
    • 19037 posts
    April 11, 2010 9:20 AM PDT
    This is what I really look like....

• 1509 posts
    April 11, 2010 9:27 AM PDT
    now now children let us respect other peoples imaginations!

Rex That hurt!
    • 1509 posts
    April 11, 2010 9:30 AM PDT
    here I am
    • 212 posts
    April 11, 2010 1:36 PM PDT
    Now thats some good looking men right there! LOL
  • April 12, 2010 12:00 AM PDT
    LMAO....Thanks for the early morning laughs you guys. But, Rex,...... you wouldn't have had a chance in hell to get me to go out with you. I do like manly men!!!!
    Ed, I just don't know what to say. Nice smile....????
    • 910 posts
    April 12, 2010 12:10 AM PDT
    Am I still sleeping? Is this one of those weird dreams I will have trouble describing to a therapist later? What are we talking about again? I knew these late night study sessions were going to affect me but.... whoa!!! *lol*