Pray for Our Fallen Brothers & Sisters in Arizona

• 5417 posts
    March 29, 2010 7:01 AM PDT
    Our prayers and thoughs go out to all of of our fallen brothers and sisters in the tragic accident that occured in Phoenix Arizona on March 25.  

We pray for the families of the four persons who lost their lives - 67-year-old Clyde R. Nachand, 35-year-old Daniel L. Butler, 52-year-old Stephen Punch, and 47-year-old Dayle Veronica Downs-Totonchi.

We also pray for the recovery of the others who were injured in this terrible accident.

(Although I shouldn't have to say this, please remember this area is only for our prayers and thoughts for those who suffer.)
    • 19007 posts
    March 29, 2010 7:05 AM PDT
    Agreed Lucky
    They are in my thoughts!
  • March 29, 2010 7:05 AM PDT
    Amen
  • March 29, 2010 7:12 AM PDT
    I'm going to try and upload a video tribute to Dayle. It was made by one of our members Laura. It's a very touching video that will probably make you misty as it did me. We are asking that all riders from everywhere tie a black bandana to their left front forks as a tribute and memorial for our fallen brother and sister bikers.

Thanks,

Lone Wolf Thor
    Phoenix, Az
  • March 29, 2010 7:17 AM PDT
    May they forever have the wind at their back and the Sun shining brightly upon them, RIP Brothers and Sister. Amen....
    • 119 posts
    March 29, 2010 7:36 AM PDT
    Very nicely done Lucky
  • g
    March 29, 2010 7:37 AM PDT
    well said .
  • March 29, 2010 8:04 AM PDT
    Can you feel the wind in Heaven
    Can you hear me call your name
    Can you see the tears that fall
    This world won't ever be the same

When we gather in our group
    Can you hear the sound of silence
    When we look where you once stood.

Can you hear the ladies cry
    Can you feel our broken hearts
    When we have to say goodbye

While the men hold back the tears
    Leather clad and watery eyes
    And know we’d rather have you here

I hope there is a Biker Heaven
    And we will meet again someday
    I hope to feel the wind in Heaven
    And shake your hand again that day

• 75 posts
    March 29, 2010 8:36 AM PDT
    In our hearts and prayers... for the fallen and their friends and families, for the injured and their friends and families, for those on the scene to lend aid, and for those who witnessed this tragedy. Four lives have ended and dozens have been changed forever. Our prayers go out to you all.

I like the symbolism of the black bandana on the left fork. I will be adding mine to my bike when I get home tonight to honor the memory of these riders!
  • March 29, 2010 8:55 AM PDT
    Nofrets1 wrote...
    In our hearts and prayers... for the fallen and their friends and families, for the injured and their friends and families, for those on the scene to lend aid, and for those who witnessed this tragedy. Four lives have ended and dozens have been changed forever. Our prayers go out to you all.

I like the symbolism of the black bandana on the left fork. I will be adding mine to my bike when I get home tonight to honor the memory of these riders!
       Well said brother.  I continue to be profoundly affected by this event and my heart aches for the loss of our brothers and sisters in Az. Ride safe all.   D.
  • March 29, 2010 8:57 AM PDT
    May those who are suffering through this great loss truly feel how much they are loved and know that our hearts ache for them and at the loss of our brothers and sister. May they find their way to peace as these beautiful souls may continue on with the wind.

Praying for all those who are still battling to heal and carry on. God's Blessing to all.
  • March 29, 2010 9:04 AM PDT
    I have no words to discribe the deep sorrow I feel for the families of all concerned.
  • March 29, 2010 9:12 AM PDT
    R.I.P.........
    • 601 posts
    March 29, 2010 9:46 AM PDT
    Death leaves a heartache,
    No man can heal.
    But love leaves a memory,
    No man can steal.

May they rest forever, alive in a memory .
  • March 29, 2010 11:05 AM PDT
    www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DtMBPjmXR-UI&h=124cd6d72b41124ca644c9a5699cb617"> width="425" height="344" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tMBPjmXR-UI%26hl=en%26fs=1%26rel=0">

This is the video I promised you. This person is Dayle... she was the angel leading the run that day when she and the others were killed while waiting at a stop light in Arizona....

Enjoy the video......may they rest in peace...

Lone Wolf Thor

• 5417 posts
    March 29, 2010 11:30 AM PDT
    Thanks so much for sharing that with us!
    • 126 posts
    March 29, 2010 12:21 PM PDT
    May they all rest in peace! I hope the others all recover. GOD BLESS
  • March 29, 2010 12:24 PM PDT
    I THANK GOD IM HERE IWAS HIT BY HIT AND RUN DRIVER ON SATURDAY 3/22/10 At I;15 IN THE AFTERNOON AND THANK GOD ONLY BROKEN HAND SOME CUTS AND SORE ALL OVER AND MY BABY HAS 2600.00 DAMGE BUT IM STILL HERE .
  • March 29, 2010 12:27 PM PDT
    For those who couldn't be there.....I send you this video from the crash site and from the gathering.....

www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMeNo_kaVfh8&h=fd06907e66e845f1518df0f1e3dec6b0" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" style="color: rgb(59, 89, 152); cursor: pointer; text-decoration: underline;">
    • 2072 posts
    March 29, 2010 12:29 PM PDT
    Prayers to the victims, their family's and everyone else touched by this tragedy.............
  • March 29, 2010 2:04 PM PDT
    We were touched by the tributes and ride in the videos. They were well done and a proper and fitting salute to the fallen. Thank you for showing us.
  • March 29, 2010 2:13 PM PDT
    amen brother..such a tragedy..
  • March 29, 2010 2:21 PM PDT
    Shocking......I returned from a run in Arizona just a few days before this happened and was asked if it was my club.....

Great tribute and thanks for sharing Lonewolf
  • March 29, 2010 2:27 PM PDT
    Our prayer for dose fallen, their famillies and a quick recup for the injures and a strong blessing for all of us out there still standing in to wheels... Please RIDE SAFE AND EYES AR0UND YOU AT ALL TIMES... BE BLESS...!!!  
    • 1780 posts
    March 29, 2010 6:50 PM PDT
    My throughts and prayers go out to the families of the fallen and injured. There are few Brotherhoods in our society like ours, when our own hurt we all hurt, when we loose members of our Brotherhood we all feel the loss as well. We understand life is a short trip, and we know it's important to live our lives to the fullest.
    May each and every CF Brother and Sister out there be watched closely by there Angel's.
    Dragon