Real Man's Garage

• 513 posts
    March 2, 2010 2:51 AM PST
     Mine but in the process of building another!
  • March 2, 2010 3:12 AM PST
    I just showed my wife that garage. She immediately told me not to get any ideas cause until the house looked that good wasn't anything happening to the garage. In other words No Way. Oh well.
    Blessings Rocker
  • March 2, 2010 5:35 AM PST
    I like the American Flag there Dyna!!!!
    • 1066 posts
    March 2, 2010 5:46 AM PST
    Lucky, that's a pretty nice party palace you have there too!
  • March 2, 2010 5:55 AM PST
    I had a 32 X 40 X 12 garage in 1978. Drive on center pole hoist. four floor jacks high pressure compressor and alignment rack. worked as a second job nights. Looked like a horse barn outside insulated walls and ceiling on 6' cement floor. Heated with oil heater to 65 all winter. had to sell property after house fire. Miss just having place to work and store thing that I use. Just a one car shed now..
    • 513 posts
    March 2, 2010 7:07 AM PST
    DynaJay wrote...
    I like the American Flag there Dyna!!!!

Thanks,Ireland's connection has always been strong to the US even more so if you are an Irish Harley fan.

• 75 posts
    March 2, 2010 7:15 AM PST
    My garage is a 420 square foot wood shop with all the trimmings. I just leave enough room in the center to park the bikes and do any indoor maintenance (if necessary)
  • March 2, 2010 7:27 AM PST
    AzRider wrote...
    I have seen some really nice garages out there, though I don't have one.  I wanted to show you what one of my friends just completed at his place.

Any of you have a "Show Off Garage" lets see it.

That's not a garage that's a spa!  Way too much money, time and estrogen influence for that to be a mans garage.

• 1509 posts
    March 2, 2010 8:03 AM PST
    I smell yuppie larvi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • March 2, 2010 8:26 AM PST
    Mine is a little tight for much more.

• 1780 posts
    March 2, 2010 8:33 AM PST
    I want to move in with Lucky......are you allowed to take your shoes off in that room.......very nice
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    March 2, 2010 8:38 AM PST
    A bit on the tight side for 3 scoots and a car.

Dragon
    • 6 posts
    March 4, 2010 12:58 PM PST
    hgsc90 wrote...
    I had a 32 X 40 X 12 garage in 1978. Drive on center pole hoist. four floor jacks high pressure compressor and alignment rack. worked as a second job nights. Looked like a horse barn outside insulated walls and ceiling on 6' cement floor. Heated with oil heater to 65 all winter. had to sell property after house fire. Miss just having place to work and store thing that I use. Just a one car shed now..

Now THAT'S the garage I'd kill for. I work brake jobs, tune-ups, oil changes, exhaust, and tire repairs when I can, but if I had a dime for every time I've had to tell someone, "yeah, I know how to do it, but I don't have the tools to do alignments and engine/tranny jobs," I'd be sittin' pretty on the profits from actually doing the work. I've got a 2 1/2 car garage now, it's actually why we chose the house we got into. My 15 passenger van fits inside with room to walk around the front. No heat, can't seem to get my hands on a compressor big enough to run an impact wrench for anything I can afford. If I was you, I would be sick to not have that place.
    • 5420 posts
    March 4, 2010 1:02 PM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    I want to move in with Lucky......are you allowed to take your shoes off in that room.......very nice
    Dragon

A lot more than shoes have come off in that room. 

• 5420 posts
    March 21, 2014 6:27 AM PDT