couples that ride

• November 21, 2010 1:56 PM PST
    Lower Bucks PA here...not far at all. Dave and I ride seperately, but together.! (I have to be in control!) And Im a Denise too!
  • December 14, 2010 12:25 AM PST
    Im in sw mo if ya make it this way look me up and the wifey and i would love to ride with ya
  • December 14, 2010 8:13 AM PST
    Not so far away, we are in central NC. And I agree, ya don't need to be a couple to ride and enjoy it, but I AM still workin' on my other half. Never know, we may have to get a second bike!
    • 58 posts
    December 14, 2010 12:03 PM PST
    sjsak1 wrote...
    Not so far away, we are in central NC. And I agree, ya don't need to be a couple to ride and enjoy it, but I AM still workin' on my other half. Never know, we may have to get a second bike!

I'm still on my first wife, but 3rd bike (over 30 years).  Still haven't gotten her on.  I counted it good when she rode a bicycle!  All I want for Christmas in my Honey on the back!  I even bought her a seat this last weekend!

• 580 posts
    December 15, 2010 1:26 AM PST
    RufCut wrote...
    sjsak1 wrote...

I'm still on my first wife, but 3rd bike (over 30 years).  Still haven't gotten her on.  I counted it good when she rode a bicycle!  All I want for Christmas in my Honey on the back!  I even bought her a seat this last weekend!

What did she say when you took that home?    Here's hoping with fingers crossed lol (o:

• December 15, 2010 2:36 AM PST
    Hey Wheels me and my husband also ride in the Mtns. East of San Diego. We often to to Julian and the Hide Out and around to Ramona and Pala. Someday we all should plan to meet somewhere.
    • 58 posts
    December 15, 2010 9:32 AM PST
    chocmintz wrote...
    RufCut wrote...
    sjsak1 wrote...

What did she say when you took that home?    Here's hoping with fingers crossed lol (o:

She laughed cause I got a HUGE discount on the seat and then said, "Don't say the "M" word"  So I don't say the "M" word.  Just hint alot!  

• June 13, 2011 3:01 AM PDT
    DynaDee wrote...
    Lower Bucks PA here...not far at all. Dave and I ride seperately, but together.! (I have to be in control!) And Im a Denise too!

WE ARE FROM LEVITTOWN AND BY THE LOOKS OF THE ONE PICTURE YOU GUYS ARE TOO. I GOT MY BIKE LAST YEAR SO THIS IS OUR FIRST FULL SEASON AND ARE LOOKING FOR COUPLES TO RIDE. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOURE NEXT PLANNED RIDE IS AND ILL CHECK SCHEDULE.  THANKS, MIKE

• June 14, 2011 1:49 PM PDT
    ocean county nj
  • June 15, 2011 1:47 AM PDT
    Hi everyone
    I just joined this site last night. I have been looking for riding sites all over the internet, because I am trying to advertise a bike run I will be holding in July.
    I saw the subject line of this thread, and so my first post will be here!
    I am from South Jersey My husband just bought a Harley Davidson Electra glide classic last summer, and so I ride with him now He used to have a sportster with no sissy bar and I HATED it! Scared to death, plus, we have 2 small children, and I couldn't mentally have fun on the rides, because I worried the whole time that if someone hit us, the kids would lose both parents in one shot. Isn't that morbid?? haha
    Anyway, the new bike has a big comfy back seat with arm rests, and I feel much safer now, so I go on rides with him. And so here's my point, after all that.. We are a couple in South Jersey who will happy to go on rides with other couples
    AND... I'd like to invite everyone who's around this area to come to South Jersey's Second Annual Ride4NF~! All the details are posted on my profile.. Come out, it's a great cause, it's family friendly.. we are having a face painter this year and games for the kids. All the food, like last year, is being donated by an executive chef from the Trump Marina, 2 bands donated their time this year, Tapped Out and Typhoid Mary will be there, 50/50, Chinese Auction AND T shirts will be on sale at registration and at the benefit!
    Registration is from 9-11 at Six Packs Pub on the White Horse Pike in Mullica twp. Ride begins at 11.. First stop, Hedger House in Chatsworth, second stop is, The River Deck at Sweetwater, and the last stop is back to Six Packs for the benefit which begins at 3. I hope you can make it! All proceeds will go to NF Inc, for research funding to help find a cure for Neurofibromatosis (A central nervous system disorder that causes tumors to grow on the brain, spine and nerves)
  • Pat
    September 4, 2011 4:21 AM PDT
    I'm from Il. Wi. state line and my wife and I ride every chance we get. It only took her 23 years to tell me I could a bike so I did in May this year and so far we put on almost 3000 mile on it.
  • June 12, 2012 2:57 AM PDT
    RaceAngel wrote...
    Hey Wheels me and my husband also ride in the Mtns. East of San Diego. We often to to Julian and the Hide Out and around to Ramona and Pala. Someday we all should plan to meet somewhere.

We go to the Hideout and Love riding in SD. We are in SW Riverside county.