OLD PEOPLE ROCK

• 1780 posts
    March 3, 2010 8:39 AM PST
    stonecoldd wrote...
    Like I told a "youngster" at work, "How'd you like to go tell that pretty little girlfriend of yours that the beating you just got was from an old man".........

Frecking ay
    Dragon
    • 1509 posts
    March 3, 2010 8:50 AM PST
    Gotta love em!!!!!!
  • March 3, 2010 8:54 AM PST
    When I considered myself "young" I would drop a girlfriend, quit a job, or just leave work and go drinking without telling anyone. All at a drop of the hat!

So, reality check. Not leaving my ol lady, couldn't find one better and I would miss her cookin and good lovin! Would love to walk out on work and go drink beer by the river, but I would have to put in for a vacation day and the boss is out of town. Plus I just took a vacation day last week so I could go get drunk in the sun. Asking too much might make my boss get a little tired of seeing me in his office... Yup - I AM OLD!!!
    • 0 posts
    March 3, 2010 9:45 AM PST
    Yah, I tell my wife all the time "one of these days I am going to trade you in for two twenty year olds" She just smiles and says "your not wired for 220. you would just burn out"
    I love her!
    • 1364 posts
    March 3, 2010 10:02 AM PST

• 2072 posts
    March 3, 2010 10:24 AM PST
    Note to the younger bucks........................... Don't EVER pick a fight with an old man. Think about it...... IF you kick his ass what have you proven? BUT, if HE kicks YOUR ass, what has HE proven? Think about it!!!!
    • 601 posts
    March 3, 2010 10:31 AM PST
    Keep it up reejay............its guys like you make it all worthwhile, I'm not exactly young, but now I've got a legend to follow on for another 20 years, if you can do it...then so can I.
  • March 3, 2010 12:20 PM PST
    99Savage wrote...
    hambone wrote...
    99Savage wrote...
    We do, don't we!

Something just creepy about that pic.  However I could see that being me someday.

You want creepy!

The woman with her back turned COULD be older than the guy in the wheel chair. Don't judge a book by the stems and can. Have had a few turn around on me before and got a little surprise.
    • 1066 posts
    March 3, 2010 2:27 PM PST
    Way to go reejay, i envy you. I cant play anything but the radio, and some days that don't sound too good. Party on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • March 4, 2010 4:32 AM PST
    If I have to have 4 wheels
  • March 4, 2010 5:09 AM PST
    hgsc90 wrote...
    Just another pass on
    Sorry: Due to technical diffaculties we are unable to display this topic

I'll take this as a compliment, thank you.............
  • March 4, 2010 5:59 AM PST
    StoneCold, Kinda know what yer saying. Last summer I had a PUNK that stood a good head and shoulders above me, run me some shit! Chickenshit wouldn't hold still long enough for me ta git a hold of him! The only time he'd slow down wuz when I made some unkind references about his "Mamma". (I got a bad knee and couldn't catch him) Thought about trying to run him down on the Indian! Most younger folks today ain't got no respect! Who da Hell they think built all the stuff they enjoy today? Sure wasn't them!
  • March 4, 2010 6:07 AM PST
    Hey HOSS, the last time I said something like that to my wife she said "Dogs chase cars too but, they can't drive them!"    
  • March 4, 2010 7:56 AM PST
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    Hey HOSS, the last time I said something like that to my wife she said "Dogs chase cars too but, they can't drive them!"    

Oh so true Ron.