This topic has been closed.
    • 1780 posts
    March 24, 2010 8:07 AM PDT
    Hey Rock Dog old school baby all the way
    Night Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    March 24, 2010 8:08 AM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    This is My Baby A 1982 Fxwg Wide Glide the last production year for the fxwg it has a 80 cid Shovelhead total rebuild by T&E of Charleroi Pa A 5 speed T&E Tranny in a stock 4 speed case, B grind Crane Cam with a curve for low end torque the Drive Gears are set to give more low end torque but 4th and 5th are Higher than normal to compensate for High way speedsI have had it out with a lot of custom bikes and newer Twin cams, it holds its own until they hit 6th oh well can't have every thing. I did assembly and paint myself all chrome hand polished in my living room. had surgery nov 08 and 7 months of down time to polish! I would like to enter in the vintage cat. and yea that is my fat ass goin down the high way. brace on the left leg.

hey Bro your scoot set's really nice.....nice look to it
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    March 24, 2010 8:09 AM PDT
    LONER wrote...
    I would like to enter my bike but not sure what category, It is not a stock motorcycle as I could not find some original parts and had to fabricate a few and some modifications to frame or structure was necessary do the type of riding I do i.e. pack the wife 1800 mi trips etc. Nor is it a true custom by definition. Sorry for the headache.

OK it's a 1946 thru 1961 FL ( built from a basket case) 6 V Elec system, 61 CI, Pan head setting on a 1958 frame with Tank shift, Foot clutch 4 speed Trans. working blackout lights  original Linkert M 48 carbarator

Hey loner that is one cool ass looking scoot, bet it will turn heads
    Night Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    March 24, 2010 8:12 AM PDT
    WOW it will be a hard choice this month, some real nice scoots in the contest, ...best of luck to everyone
    Night Dragon
    • 1161 posts
    March 24, 2010 11:54 AM PDT
    Agreed ND some sick bikes!
  • March 25, 2010 3:13 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    ShrankDaddy wrote...
    2008 BBC
    100 S&S
    Baker Trans.

Very Nice, and I love springer front ends.....Is that a paco front end?
    Night Dragon

Thanks ND! It is a BBC Merc Springer.

• March 25, 2010 8:58 AM PDT
    mine and the boss's
  • March 28, 2010 10:22 AM PDT
    Hope its not to late for April.

Ok everyone meet Natalie, she is my 1995 Harley Davidson Road King.  She has just over 102,000 miles on her so far.  She has been to the west coast three times and last year she took the wife and myself to Dayona for her first east coast trip.   She takes us everywhere we want to go and makes us smile every mile.   Looking forward to the next 100,000 miles.
    • 5420 posts
    April 1, 2010 5:13 AM PDT