April Bike of the Month

This topic has been closed.
  • March 5, 2010 4:53 AM PST
    WhoDat wrote...
    This is my Gal Bertha with her new dress on. She's a tightly twisted '00 FLTCH made for running, twisties and touring (when I put the trunk back on).

• March 5, 2010 4:55 AM PST
    WhoDat wrote...
    This is my Gal Bertha with her new dress on. She's a tightly twisted '00 FLTCH made for running, twisties and touring (when I put the trunk back on).

• March 5, 2010 2:11 PM PST
    My ride ~ 07 Dyna Low 'Black Pearl' ~ Stage I Screamin' Eagle, skull caps and pegs, Sundowner seat... that's the downpayment for the chrome.
    She has quick disconnect Boss Bags with no frame behind for a clean cruiser... love 'em!
  • March 6, 2010 6:18 AM PST

My 2005 Heritage Softail, "Candy." Named so because she's the sweetest thing I ever knew. (I even wrote a song.)
    We ride 20,00 km (12,500 miles) every short summer season, from end of April to October. My only disappointment is having such a short riding season!
    Sitting with me and Candy the Harley is Harley the Whippet!
    Spider 

• March 6, 2010 10:43 AM PST
    All right Spider!!!
  • March 8, 2010 1:35 AM PST
    this is my new ride.2010 road king.had 2 miles on it when i picked it up.completly stock,no extras other than backrest(yet).
  • March 8, 2010 6:18 AM PST
    2008 Big Dog Mastiff out enjoying the sun.
  • March 9, 2010 6:55 AM PST

This is my 1972 Iron head we call her the other bitch! when I got her she had the big king queen seat with a tow ball on the back. I cut the tow ball bracket up and used it for the rear suspension. So now she is a real hard tail!  I made the seat pan and covered her with suede then a bandanna over that. I made two S brackets to raise the tank up in the front and re-wired the bike. Then I cut the pipes down and painted them flat black. You talk about a loud bike this bitch is loud.
  • March 10, 2010 4:27 AM PST
    2003 Honda Shadow Spirit
  • March 12, 2010 1:29 PM PST
    My Ride
  • March 12, 2010 1:33 PM PST
    LoneWolf716 wrote...
    My Ride
    '07 VN 2000 Classic LT
  • March 12, 2010 11:46 PM PST
    Cool bike and I really love the chick!!!!!!!!!!
  • March 13, 2010 5:26 PM PST
    This is my 08 Harley Crossbones. Very comfortable, long distance and stable in the rain. It was 2 1/2 months old when a bean picker blew a stop sogn at the end of the fool's block into my left leg crushing it, coumpound fracture of left hip, open fracture right ankle, fractured right shoulder, 4 broken ribs............the list goes on.
    My brand new lady is in the front room waiting for me to get done with the surgeries, 20 of them so far! Got two more to go and rehab of course! Skipping all the medical crap, I will ride again, just when! Polished her so much I think I moved some paint! 
    • 1509 posts
    March 13, 2010 10:53 PM PST
    This is My Baby A 1982 Fxwg Wide Glide the last production year for the fxwg it has a 80 cid Shovelhead total rebuild by T&E of Charleroi Pa A 5 speed T&E Tranny in a stock 4 speed case, B grind Crane Cam with a curve for low end torque the Drive Gears are set to give more low end torque but 4th and 5th are Higher than normal to compensate for High way speedsI have had it out with a lot of custom bikes and newer Twin cams, it holds its own until they hit 6th oh well can't have every thing. I did assembly and paint myself all chrome hand polished in my living room. had surgery nov 08 and 7 months of down time to polish! I would like to enter in the vintage cat. and yea that is my fat ass goin down the high way. brace on the left leg.
  • March 14, 2010 1:46 AM PST
    1980 FLH  shovelhead
  • March 14, 2010 5:47 AM PDT
    I would like to enter my bike but not sure what category, It is not a stock motorcycle as I could not find some original parts and had to fabricate a few and some modifications to frame or structure was necessary do the type of riding I do i.e. pack the wife 1800 mi trips etc. Nor is it a true custom by definition. Sorry for the headache.

OK it's a 1946 thru 1961 FL ( built from a basket case) 6 V Elec system, 61 CI, Pan head setting on a 1958 frame with Tank shift, Foot clutch 4 speed Trans. working blackout lights  original Linkert M 48 carbarator
  • March 14, 2010 1:31 PM PDT
    1995 harley davidson heritage softail
  • March 17, 2010 6:54 AM PDT
    this is my new 2010 fxdb street it has 249 miles on it
  • March 18, 2010 7:31 AM PDT
    si1011 wrote...CUSTOM BUILD CATEGORY  This is my 2008 HD Fat Boy Lo Custom. I put a lot of time into this bike to give it this look with crazy attitude. The paint is a black blue berry and at night or in the shade it looks mirror black but as soon as the sun hits it a deep metallic blue just pops out of the paint, Rev Tech wheels with matching belt drive and break rotors, Gangster fat white wall tires by HD, Vance & Hines 2 into 1 shotgun pipe, custom cut beach bars with all wires running through, Willy Gee Davidson Skulls on everything like the floor boards, throttle and grip, break and gear shifter, gas cap, headlight visor, axel nut covers and motor plates, I slammed the rear suspension a few inches to give it that attitude look, custom rear blacked out light package with a transitioned license plate frame, Screaming Eagle air cleaner system, black powder coated forks, cam the motor, filed the regulator face to match the motor and added a chrome air dam, I put a true metal chrome topper cap on everything, not that plastic crap, on every nut ,bolt screw the bike has, vintage HD chrome eagle wing spread fender trim. This bike is flawless from ground up and a real head turner along with crowed generator as well. Enjoy the photos and I will enjoy the bike.... Safe riding friends
  • March 18, 2010 10:49 AM PDT
    LONER wrote...
    I would like to enter my bike but not sure what category, It is not a stock motorcycle as I could not find some original parts and had to fabricate a few and some modifications to frame or structure was necessary do the type of riding I do i.e. pack the wife 1800 mi trips etc. Nor is it a true custom by definition. Sorry for the headache.

OK it's a 1946 thru 1961 FL ( built from a basket case) 6 V Elec system, 61 CI, Pan head setting on a 1958 frame with Tank shift, Foot clutch 4 speed Trans. working blackout lights  original Linkert M 48 carbarator
     Now that is what I call old skool cool!
  • LT
    March 18, 2010 11:59 AM PDT
    I love the beast the 2053 cc Kawasaki LT Classic
  • March 18, 2010 4:35 PM PDT
    joman wrote...
    Fell in love with this Fat Bob the minute I saw him. His name is Capt. Jack because the paint is a Black Pearl.

That paint color is insane. Cap is looking good brotha

• March 23, 2010 12:53 AM PDT
    My 2007 Road King Classic!
    • 1780 posts
    March 24, 2010 7:59 AM PDT
    alrossi1011 wrote...
    si1011 wrote...CUSTOM BUILD CATEGORY  This is my 2008 HD Fat Boy Lo Custom. I put a lot of time into this bike to give it this look with crazy attitude. The paint is a black blue berry and at night or in the shade it looks mirror black but as soon as the sun hits it a deep metallic blue just pops out of the paint, Rev Tech wheels with matching belt drive and break rotors, Gangster fat white wall tires by HD, Vance & Hines 2 into 1 shotgun pipe, custom cut beach bars with all wires running through, Willy Gee Davidson Skulls on everything like the floor boards, throttle and grip, break and gear shifter, gas cap, headlight visor, axel nut covers and motor plates, I slammed the rear suspension a few inches to give it that attitude look, custom rear blacked out light package with a transitioned license plate frame, Screaming Eagle air cleaner system, black powder coated forks, cam the motor, filed the regulator face to match the motor and added a chrome air dam, I put a true metal chrome topper cap on everything, not that plastic crap, on every nut ,bolt screw the bike has, vintage HD chrome eagle wing spread fender trim. This bike is flawless from ground up and a real head turner along with crowed generator as well. Enjoy the photos and I will enjoy the bike.... Safe riding friends

BAD ASS and I love those wheels!!!
    Night Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    March 24, 2010 8:01 AM PDT
    ShrankDaddy wrote...
    2008 BBC
    100 S&S
    Baker Trans.

Very Nice, and I love springer front ends.....Is that a paco front end?
    Night Dragon