Pet Pictures

• March 5, 2012 11:19 AM PST
    my crap factories.
  • March 5, 2012 11:46 AM PST
    Was my good friend and protected my home for 13 years.Had to put him down, in the end he was suffering.His name was Hank.
  • March 5, 2012 12:36 PM PST

My Jack Russell terrier (or terrorist as may be). My best buddy.  Great little dog with a huge ego.
    • 5419 posts
    March 5, 2012 1:23 PM PST
    Growing Up Quick.  That new little puppy we got just a couple months ago ... Then & Now!

• March 6, 2012 1:43 PM PST
    Look at Ice Bear profile pic....feed me I be your pet...:)
    • 3006 posts
    March 6, 2012 2:21 PM PST

Pic of my bestest companion !!! ; ) Thanks Kiowa for taking such a cool pic !!

• March 9, 2012 10:42 AM PST
    In Just One Week The Baby Owl Has Grown To
    4 Times Its Volume and Just Short of 3 Times
    Its Weight When I Got It...Not Bad Eh?

Sorry the pics are blurry but camera couldnt
    focus at such a short range...

It fitted in the palm of my hand when I picked it up,
    but sitting on my hand you can hardly see it under
    the owl...lol...and I have fairly big hands...

• March 9, 2012 10:53 PM PST
     Meshue and mika  jack russel shitzue mix and a pug rat terrier mix.
  • March 10, 2012 2:25 AM PST
    A few assorted shots of some of the critters around here.

• 9 posts
    March 10, 2012 2:38 AM PST
    I took a pic of Midnite, about a month before he died. He was his 'ol huge healthy self in it. Doin' what he loved..
    But I don't know how to get it, from my phone to my computer...to HERE. Sheesh. I hate technology sometimes.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • March 10, 2012 2:44 AM PST
    Depending on the phone you might be able to USB it to the computer, if not you can email it to yourself and then check your email on the computer and download it.
    • 9 posts
    March 10, 2012 2:49 AM PST
    It has usb. Just puttin' the cord into the devices, doesn't git er done... I am missin' some crucial tid-bit, which makes this waaaay simpler than it seems. I can't even get my web-cam to take a pic. I've been frustrating the crap outta myself, all mornin'....arrrrrrg!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • March 10, 2012 3:53 PM PST
     Our 11 yr old mutt...Sammy, on the shores of the Bay of Green Bay.

• 567 posts
    March 11, 2012 3:06 AM PDT
    My wife's new puppy, Bella.
    • 314 posts
    March 14, 2012 12:27 AM PDT
     chester my rabbit dog
  • March 14, 2012 12:44 AM PDT
    all i can remember was frankie screamin Dont shoot the dogs!!!! whenever we went rabbit hunting
    • 314 posts
    March 14, 2012 1:15 AM PDT
    lol, i still haven't shot the dog or even a rabbit
  • March 14, 2012 9:01 AM PDT

Thanks.....I can see it all now...

This is a Jackdaw (Jackdaws are Britains smallest crows)...its my second one, I already had one that was hand reared and could not be released...but since this guy fell down someone's chimney while a fire was lit it got all its feathers burned and so has to stay in for at least 6 months or until it has moulted all its burnt feathers through...this is quite lucky as he has now paired up to the other one and they are fully bonded, all I have to do now is get them with babies and I can start letting him out to get wild foods...then he will return to feed his kids and I will be able to let the kids out too, and then I will be able to let her out too and he will look after her out there.....WIN - WIN situation, she gets the chance to go back to the wild.....always the best option!!!  Oh yeah sure, I know, Its a gamble but one I have done before and it worked ok then...

Here he is...I called him "Jasper" as he is a bit of a rogue...lol...he has been in the small aviary since this picture was taken, I had to check him out before putting him in with "Tiny" the one I already had...

• March 19, 2012 7:14 AM PDT
    It fitted in the palm of my hand when I got it.....
    Starting weight was just a couple of ounces...

After one week...weighed close to 6 ounces...

after 2 weeks.....weighed close to 8 ounces.....

After 3 weeks.....weighed close to 12 ounces.....

• March 19, 2012 8:53 AM PDT
    The ponies

Smiley...RIP my little friend.
    My big black diesel dog.
     My best buddy in the world... RIP.
    My sweetest little "Lily Bug".

• March 19, 2012 9:02 AM PDT
    Here's a picture of our Huskey / Malamute named Max, it's looks like he broke his neck, he lays like that alot..lol
  • March 19, 2012 9:13 AM PDT
    omg... Rob...lol. I would have freaked out. He is beautiful.He is just watching his back... hehe!

Everyone on here have some beautiful pets.
    • 5419 posts
    March 19, 2012 9:19 AM PDT
    Rob100ci wrote...
    Here's a picture of our Huskey / Malamute named Max, it's looks like he broke his neck, he lays like that alot..lol

That's cool.  He can sleep with his back to the door and still see who's coming!!!

• March 19, 2012 9:48 AM PDT
    I had to look it up on the internet to figure out what kind of bird it was... We had never saw one before. My husband called me on my cell phone, and told me to come out to the pasture. We used a shovel to get it out of the water. Poor little thing. I have seen it flying around since then too. We also have some big owls and a couple of other birds of prey that are bigger that fly around. There were two that were scoping out my little chihuahua one day... I am very careful when I take her outside.
    One of my best friends had a big owl... I used to stop and pick up road kill for it...lol.
  • March 21, 2012 7:19 AM PDT

Labradors...We all love Labradors right? ...lol...