what do you do for work

• 1780 posts
    January 14, 2010 11:05 PM PST
    g wrote...
    lol,dont have to say it ,llf

stop it your killing me.....You Scott's have a funny dry humor as we say it here.   
    That was a verbal paper cut !
    Dragon
  • January 14, 2010 11:19 PM PST
    Nothing special, 15 years with local school dristrict maintaining any and all electric motors. Retired after 21 years in the Air Force, aircraft maintenance support equipment and military drill instructor. A couple more years and retire from it all and do alot more riding. Congrads to all.
    • 1780 posts
    January 14, 2010 11:21 PM PST
    Hey gecko......43151C....jet engins 1 & 2.....been there my friend....USAF 1968 - 1972

Night Dragon
  • g
    January 14, 2010 11:22 PM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    g wrote...
    lol,dont have to say it ,llf

stop it your killing me.....You Scott's have a funny dry humor as we say it here.   
    That was a verbal paper cut !
    Dragon

just wait for thon whisky dude to start ,he's english or should i say from newcastle llf.hes english but wants to be scottish
    • 1780 posts
    January 14, 2010 11:26 PM PST
    Bring it on.....I've been reading so much of your lingo, how bad can an Englishman be.
    I mean doesn't Tally ho basically mean I'm out of here, and bip bip cherro and all that tommy rot, basically mean good morning.
    See easy
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    January 14, 2010 11:34 PM PST
    cara2play wrote...
    Active Army National Guard as a Career Counselor he. Pretty good job and it got me out of recruiting.

Thank you sir for your service to our country.....

Night Dragon
  • g
    January 14, 2010 11:34 PM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Bring it on.....I've been reading so much of your lingo, how bad can an Englishman be.
    I mean doesn't Tally ho basically mean I'm out of here, and bip bip cherro and all that tommy rot, basically mean good morning.
    See easy
    Dragon

aye ,pure gay eh ,lol
    • 19040 posts
    January 14, 2010 11:35 PM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Rex ever go to Mexico or any country where you can't speak the language...........You don't think g has ever called us a dumb ass and we didn't know it do ya

......LOL.......:)

Dragon

Oh Yeah, Philipines, Thialand and Guam and possibly Greece.

If G did that we probably deserved it but I no  tink he wud

• 1780 posts
    January 14, 2010 11:40 PM PST
    Sometimes talking to g is like being stuck in a Bud Abbott Lou Costallo skit about who's on first.
    Only a few people will understand this one

Dragon
    • 19040 posts
    January 15, 2010 12:18 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Sometimes talking to g is like being stuck in a Bud Abbott Lou Costallo skit about who's on first.

Dragon

I don't know...THIRD BASE!!!!!

• 1780 posts
    January 15, 2010 12:22 AM PST
    I throught you would be one that got it......not that your an old fart like me.....we just like classic TV.
    Dragon
    • 5420 posts
    January 15, 2010 12:31 AM PST
    Wow some really interesting trades in our group. I don't think there is anything you couldn't get some help on from someone here...even if you needed advice on fixin' your nuclear submarine.
    • 1364 posts
    January 15, 2010 12:42 AM PST
    I have done a little of everything, Insurance, Popcicle man, forklift operator, Fast food cook, Construction, Gutters, Working as a Bank teller, Tire buster, auto mechanic, I have spent the last 21 years working for the Boeing Co. Worked as a mechanic on the B2 Bomber, 737, 757, 777.... I have held positions as a manager, team lead, Mechanic. I am currently a Inspector on 737 wings
    • 1780 posts
    January 15, 2010 1:05 AM PST
    highrisk wrote...
    I have done a little of everything, Insurance, Popcicle man, forklift operator, Fast food cook, Construction, Gutters, Working as a Bank teller, Tire buster, auto mechanic, I have spent the last 21 years working for the Boeing Co. Worked as a mechanic on the B2 Bomber, 737, 757, 777.... I have held positions as a manager, team lead, Mechanic. I am currently a Inspector on 737 wings

Hey highrisk look thoses wings over real well..........I fly in 737's now and then, and if I go in, the last thing that I don't want on my mind is that picture of you with your hair sticking up.  

Night Dragon 
    • 1364 posts
    January 15, 2010 1:17 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    highrisk wrote...

Hey highrisk look thoses wings over real well..........I fly in 737's now and then, and if I go in, the last thing that I don't want on my mind is that picture of you with your hair sticking up.  

Night Dragon 

Sorry dude, Maybe this will help you out........... I doubt it...... Another bad pic... Taken a week and a half ago. Shaved on a DARE from Deener...
  • January 15, 2010 1:40 AM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...

Dragon

Don't forget What's  on second!

Highrisk you looked sad. It grows back!
  • g
    January 15, 2010 1:43 AM PST
    bottom line is .....i sit on my hoop all day .
  • January 15, 2010 2:12 AM PST
    I served 4 years in the Navy as a Aircraft mechanic then got out and worked as a Federal Security Guard for 3 years until I got hired at a Maximum Security Prison where I am presently working. I have been working here for 16.5 yrs. I have held numerous titles while being here I started out as a Guard then was promoted to Sgt. I went to college and got my Assoc. degree in Criminology and was promoted to Counselor. I joined the Army national Guard during this time and when the 9/11 attacks happened we were called up to go to Iraq. I served in Iraq from Jan. 03 to Feb. 04 When I returned I was promoted to Case Manager over one of the cell houses. The prison started a Meth treatment unit for inmates and I told them I was interested in being involved in helping run the unit since I was a recovering alcoholic. I was promoted to Program Director over the unit , during this time I had went back to college adn got my Bachelor's degree. I am presently still at the Prison and have been here to long to leave!!!!!
    • 513 posts
    January 15, 2010 3:24 AM PST

I have done a load of jobs over the last thirty years, infantry, dispatch rider, welder, spray painter,pallet repairer, motorcycle mechanic, fork lift driver, warehouse manager, night club and bar room bouncer, security guard,farm laborer and general dogs body.
    I am a stay at home dad but in my spare time I build custom bikes and fix Harleys. I am also dad's taxi, built my own house and help run another bike forum. I did not go to college or any further education BUT I married somebody who did...LOL!

Oh! yeah! hold rory1 up at the bar late at night.
  • January 15, 2010 3:40 AM PST
    I am an IT director for a global environmental company headquartered in Paris, France. I coordinate all enterprise projects for Canada, US, Mexico and South America. Yes, I travel to Brazil, England, Switzerland, Canada, France, and everywhere in between.
  • January 15, 2010 3:49 AM PST
    I am a Photojournalist, work as photographer and photo editor for a newspaper in Nevada.
    • 1161 posts
    January 15, 2010 7:57 AM PST
    sidetrack wrote...
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...

Dragon

Don't forget What's  on second!

Highrisk you looked sad. It grows back!

So Who's on First???
    • 601 posts
    January 15, 2010 10:31 AM PST
    Starman wrote...
    I am an IT director for a global environmental company headquartered in Paris, France. I coordinate all enterprise projects for Canada, US, Mexico and South America. Yes, I travel to Brazil, England, Switzerland, Canada, France, and everywhere in between.

Well if if ever come to Ireland, give us a shout,.............................................. i knew this thread would work, now i can start building a chop with wings and with neuclear power...still waiting for a painter !

• 513 posts
    January 16, 2010 10:18 AM PST
    rory1 wrote...
    Starman wrote...

Well if if ever come to Ireland, give us a shout,.............................................. i knew this thread would work, now i can start building a chop with wings and with neuclear power...still waiting for a painter !

Think of the VRT you would have to pay on that!

Gormless...I mean Gormley would have a field day!  

• 190 posts
    January 16, 2010 10:44 AM PST
    wow. impressive stuff. my turn...
    89-97) I was a Security Chief for NYC's Metropolitan Museum of Art.
    98-99) I was a Peace Officer with NYC Dept Homeless Services @ Bellevue Men's Shelter..(******' dealin with psycho just released ex cons and run of the mill sociopaths etc.)
    99-05) Corrections Officer @ Sing Sing Max Correctional facility ( I actually worked in "The Box".
    05-05) Wackenhut Security as an Armed Custom Protection Officer
    05-06) NYS Office Of Mental Health Police @ Brooklyn Psychiatric Men's Center ( try arresting one of these medicated nut jobs....**** That!)
    06-09) NYC Dept Of corrections @ Rikers Island jail Complex ( assigned to the Central Punitive Segregation Unit) for the bad boys unfit for general pop.)
    09-present) Gladly takin it easy being just Security Guard Asshole watching the grass grow in the parkin lot. Just what i need. You can keep all that rah rah shit for the young guns. I broke my bones and shed my blood. Im done with the badge bullshit! Now i just ride my Harley and talk with God!