The mini ice age starts here

• January 11, 2010 5:20 AM PST

I like the quote this quote particularly. 'These models cannot be trusted to predict the weather for a week, yet they are running them to give readings for 100 years.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1242011/DAVID-ROSE-The-mini-ice-age-starts-here.html />

• 119 posts
    January 12, 2010 12:14 AM PST
    Al Gore must not got a kick back on that one
  • January 12, 2010 12:29 AM PST
    Global Warming is a ploy to sell "Green" Products, which are owned by Global Warming assholes!
  • January 12, 2010 2:07 AM PST
    I have never bought into the global warming. But with the unending record lows we are having in NC, I can get behind this theory.
  • January 12, 2010 2:21 AM PST
    16f two days in a row here in North Florida. Global Warming my ass
    • 1040 posts
    January 12, 2010 3:45 AM PST
    Global Watrming is BULLSHIT!! Another scam for the Green industry and Al (The Whore) Gore to cash in on the green...They are playing us for suckers...
    • 190 posts
    January 12, 2010 9:09 AM PST
    All i know is that we have f***ed around long enough with the natural order of things in this world ! We had that killer tsunanmi in Indochina. That recent earthquake in the Phillipines, this frigid chill all over the better part of this globe. I even heard it SNOWED IN SANTO DOMINGO! Thats one of the carribean islands,geez! 24 degrees in Palm Beach,Florida. The recent earth quake in Cali.. Brothers and sisters, tighten your seat belts cuz its just mother Earth sayin..she's had enough of this human disease and is tryin to shake herself off of us lil bothersome creatures..I mean, how much are we gonna **** with the natural order of the world and the natural cycle of the eco systems before we end up throwin everything out of sync...

edited for content
  • January 12, 2010 9:22 AM PST
    Right on Sing Sing. If we all don't start taking a little responsibility of our foot print on this glorious planet, there will be nothing left. Look at all the animals that have gone into extinction and how many more are threatened. We have killed off most of the corals in the oceans, there are hardly any ferel bee colonies left, the bats are in danger now due to a blight on them. Without the pollenaters all the plants, including our food sources are in danger. OK, now you got me going!
    • 19043 posts
    January 12, 2010 11:13 PM PST
    With ya Sing Sing and Sidetrack...

I am not convinced that global warming is anything but one of Mother Earth's natural cycles just yet but I do know

WE AS A SPECIES DO NOT DESERVE MOTHER EARTH.

She will get tired of our destruction and get rid of the parasites.
  • g
    January 12, 2010 11:20 PM PST
    cant even get a good honey bee to make some good honey ,ffs
    • 119 posts
    January 12, 2010 11:30 PM PST
    We are having a global warming in KC this morning it's 30 Deg.
  • g
    January 12, 2010 11:34 PM PST
    its been -13 in aberdeen .
  • g
    January 12, 2010 11:34 PM PST
    -25 in the highlands .
    • 513 posts
    January 13, 2010 1:00 AM PST
    The British government and their weather people would never lie to the rest of the world about weapons of mass destruction....ooops...I mean weather of mass destruction... now would they LOL!
  • g
    January 13, 2010 3:54 AM PST
    lol.
  • January 13, 2010 4:25 AM PST
    Just guessing at what effect this green stuff would have on us as bikers, if so here is my feelings on it.

You can have my HD when you prying from my ... you get the point.
    I would cook my own fuel in a still in the woods before I would quit riding or worse yet,,, ride a friggin' Harley Hybrid!
  • g
    January 13, 2010 4:38 AM PST
    this is what u need ...
  • g
    January 13, 2010 4:39 AM PST
    its a badass
  • January 13, 2010 4:40 AM PST
    I think our carbon foot print is pretty minimal with our bikes compared to some of the larger vehicles on the roads. I live in a rural area where a pick-up truck is standard driving equipment. Much needed by most of the local population. But, being only 2 hrs from NYC there are a lot of weekender's that find it necessary to drive huge SUV's for their weekend trip into town to go to the store or to the local cinama. Go into town on a Saturday afternoon and the street looks like a show room for the biggest cars on the market. I don't get the need of someone who only drives a couple of days a week to have a Hummer or a Suburban for their treck into the local market. Really, it's none of my business, but I would personally like to see less dependance on foreign oil without pillaging the land here. I drive a small SUV that gets 22 miles to the gallon, not the best, but not the worst either. I really like the fact that when I ride my bike I get 100 miles to a gallon and 1/2.
  • January 13, 2010 4:42 AM PST
    G,
    You got the best answers! LOL
  • g
    January 13, 2010 4:46 AM PST
    u guys run a round in this thow ...
  • g
    January 13, 2010 4:48 AM PST
    wee make do with this ...
  • g
    January 13, 2010 4:48 AM PST
    have to push it to reverse park ,lol