VICTORY seems to be missing???

• January 10, 2010 12:28 PM PST
    I love my Honda Rebel 450, she has 2 wheels that go round and round when I get on the throttle, and guys even come over to check her out when she's parked within a line of other bikes. She'll be a classic soon, if she's not one now.
    Welcome to Cyclefish and I hope you enjoy the family that has grown here. I know I have since I've joined. I have been made to feel welcome and accepted, even though I am a newbie to being a motorcyclist on my own bike and not just riding bitch.
  • January 10, 2010 12:29 PM PST
    Hell, I don't even ride a Harley. The wife does.
  • January 10, 2010 12:31 PM PST
    I like the two wheel mentality......and if I came off any other way I blame it on the alcohol
  • January 10, 2010 12:38 PM PST
    I like the two wheel mentality......and if I came off any other way I blame it on the alcohol

You were, and you did Nav, but seems like you turned on some people to a cool site

• 1509 posts
    January 10, 2010 1:30 PM PST
    sORRY FOR JUMPING YOUR BONES,

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DEVOTION AND I USUALY DON'T BEND FROM WHAT I BELIVE. (VERY NARROW MINDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THER IS A REASON BASKEN & ROBINS HAS SO MANY DIFFERENT FLAVORS. AND JUST BECAUSE I ONLY ORDER BUTTER PECAN AND NOTHING ELSE APPPEALS TO ME DOES NOT MAKE ME A BAD PERSON.

LOVE THIS SITE, THE PEOPLE ON IT AND THE INTENCE DISCUSSION.

OHH YEA BY THE WAY I DO KNOW MY WAY ARROUND THE KEY BOARD AND THAT s IS FOR THE-X

i LOVE THIS TOWN
    • 190 posts
    January 10, 2010 1:40 PM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    OK well I apparently got some fire going......far as I can tell seems to be an interesting crew on this site.....seems everyone has something add even if negative it is still an honest opinion at least from their perspective.....far as I am concerned "IT IS ALL GOOD".....

Good deal....Now, I'd like to see some pics of that bike if ya care to put a few up

, I'll second the motion.

• 1161 posts
    January 10, 2010 7:05 PM PST
    I looked and priced a Victory and compaired (relitivly) to simmiler engine out put from all different brands. And also what I can afford for now. For what I like Victory Vagas and H-D Custom 1200 Sporster. Those are because I dont have the know how to build my own bike.... yet.

Seakers
    • 1780 posts
    January 11, 2010 12:15 AM PST

Don't wory Navigator I blame alcohol on my last wife, so cheer up, because your back in the hunt.

Ride hard....Ride Safe

Night Dragon
  • January 11, 2010 12:56 AM PST
    More Victory folks around here than you might think.   Doesn't matter what you ride as long as you ride.
  • January 11, 2010 1:01 AM PST
    Here are the last two
  • January 11, 2010 1:09 AM PST
    Found the 650 and here is the 01
  • January 11, 2010 1:09 AM PST
    Heres mine. Bought June of  08, over 23k
    • 1364 posts
    January 11, 2010 1:24 AM PST
  • January 11, 2010 1:35 AM PST
    I was wondering how long it would take a hater to show up with that Vid.*LOL*
    Here is my take on what a Vic should look like
    • 1364 posts
    January 11, 2010 1:48 AM PST
    TheX wrote...
    I was wondering how long it would take a hater to show up with that Vid.*LOL*
    Here is my take on what a Vic should look like

Very nice

• 1509 posts
    January 11, 2010 1:49 AM PST
    i LIKE IT VISUALLY APPEALING LOOKS LIKE ITS MOVING JUST SITTING THERE. NICE!!!!!!!!!!
  • January 11, 2010 2:10 AM PST
    An example of a structure that would be more appropriate to an brand agnostic site would be:

American Motorcycles
    Harley-Davidson
    Victory
    Ridley
    Indian
    Boss-Hoss
    Excelsior-Henderson
    Customs

Metric Cruiser Motorcycles
    Honda
    BMW
    Suzuki
    Yamaha (Star)
    Kawasaki
    Triumph
    Other

Metric Sport Motorcycles
    Honda
    BMW
    Suzuki
    Yamaha
    Kawasaki
    Ducati
    Triumph
    Other

Ok, now that I've made a buch of friends with my first post I'm going to peruse the rest of this new site to see just how much trouble I can get into.....

I don't see Bridgestone, Norton or Motoguzzi  
    The first bike I ever rode on was a Norton (1965), first bike I ever owned was a Bridgestone (1968) Motoguzzi  , well they are just plain ugly  

and....... we are certainly not bored with the winter now are we  LOL

• 1509 posts
    January 11, 2010 2:14 AM PST
    jUST HAVE 2 LISTS

HARLEY :

EVERYTHING ELSE:

LMAO HAHAHA

THIS SHOULD BE TAKEN AS THE JOKE THAT IT IS INTENDED TO BE.
  • January 11, 2010 2:56 AM PST
    Don't be haters...Let's ride..Oh and that's a Victory in the Picture :-)
    • 2 posts
    January 11, 2010 7:40 AM PST

don't see Bridgestone, Norton or Motoguzzi  
    The first bike I ever rode on was a Norton (1965), first bike I ever owned was a Bridgestone (1968) Motoguzzi  , well they are just plain ugly  

chywolf:
    Got me all nostalgic - While you are at it mention BSA too. First time I rode was when I "borrowed" a distant cousin's GoldStar. About my most fun ride was a Lightning  - Sadly Bridgestone, Norton & BSA are no more. I miss them, well not Bridgestone but the Limey ones.

Motoguzzi? - If anybody has one I will take it off their hands
  • January 11, 2010 3:11 PM PST
    Look Brother, I speak straight, so take it for what its worth, don't apologize for "stirring it up", when thats what you apparently meant to do. Do you see folks on this site whinning and bitchin...If your truely happy with your Victory, whats your issue? Its not about the motorcycle you ride, its about the one who rides the motorcycle...I think you showed yourself Bu-Bu and not in a positive light. Lighten up...all things don't have to be a battle...
    • 2 posts
    January 12, 2010 12:31 AM PST
    I'm bored w/ big, 'V"-Twins - My Kawa 400 was really efficient & the Triumph looks interesting - If somebody wants to come up w/ a new scooter how about a Speed Triple??
  • January 12, 2010 4:59 AM PST
    ... Well, they came up rather late in this discussion, but my AΩ m/c VicePres is a Moto-Guzzi fan from way back --- I think he currently has 4 or so in his garage, and is always looking for more... My only real qualms about them is a rather scarce dealer network and quite a few turn-overs @ pasta hq over the years... We're fortunate to be in an area where there are 4 or 5 dealers in a 100-mile radius, and customer service has been exceptional... Kyle rode Harley for a lot of years, till he had a mild stroke --- the Harley was just too heavy for him to handle after that w/o a side-car... His long-time canine riding partner passed away, and just looking at that empty custom side-car brought him to tears too often... The 'Guzzi has been perfect for his recovery and enjoyment of the road @ an affordable price tag...
    • 844 posts
    January 14, 2010 4:14 AM PST
    I noticed that they added an American Cruiser section in the garage here, but no posts! Guess it was more just something to complain about than actually needed at the time.
    • 19046 posts
    January 14, 2010 4:15 AM PST
    GoFur wrote...
    I noticed that they added an American Cruiser section in the garage here, but no posts! Guess it was more just something to complain about than actually needed at the time.

My thoughts too GoFur