Serious Qustion.

• April 8, 2013 1:25 AM PDT
    That is correct Tanz and Savage.... That's why they make pop rocks (the candy) and crushed ice!

Just Trippin
    • 9 posts
    April 8, 2013 7:12 AM PDT
    Sorry Jonesy, I try to give *God Alert, when talkin' about my boss...lol But, just so you know, being a motorcycle preacher, is what I've been aiming for, for almost five years, now. Still got some intense study, if front of me, but I get plenty of "practice" with the ministry, I'm already involved with. And Louis? I'm not at all, hung up about the age thing.

My last relationship was a May-December (Me, older). It didn't work out for reasons only my ex, can answer.
    My "hang up", if you need to put a label on it, is only that I want a Godly man, who also happens to ride a Harley.
    Age, not-withstanding.

But like I also said, I'm ready to wait. However, long it takes.

Ride Free
    Tweek

• April 8, 2013 7:42 AM PDT
    Get involved with your local CMA chapter.... (Christian Motorcycle Association) if you are interested in ministry they have several that you can get involved in. And may be your best bet for a Godly man!
    • 823 posts
    April 8, 2013 8:26 AM PDT
    Not trying to start an arguement or even a discussion. Usually I don't share my opinions anyway, but.........godly don't always mean good and just because someone doesn't go to church (like me) don't make them bad. I am a very good father and man all around if I do say so myself. I just happen to not congregate with anyone, anywhere usually be it in a church or a club, group, etc....... Good people are good because of their actions not because of their religion or lack there of or organizations they belong to. In my opinion.

P.S. I have done bad things to bad people. Doesn't make me a bad person. Makes me the guy you want to be your friend.
    • 9 posts
    April 8, 2013 9:35 AM PDT
    Guero, I'm sure there ARE plenty of good men, who aren't necessarily "Godly". I've met quite a few.
    This is just a personal preference. The more "we" have in common, the better. And in my personal experience,
    I need someone with the same "likes". (Or in this case...LOVE'S) God and Harley's.

Common ground, is what the Christian brotherhood is all about. At least, (IMHO) with the one's I know.
    And I'd like to have that, as well as the commonality of ridin' the same kind of machine. It's a choice. to be sure.

I don't judge anyone, it's not my job. What they ride, OR what they happen to believe.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • April 8, 2013 10:06 AM PDT
    @ Guero..... Very well put! I sir am right there with you. I tried church and was a little put off. I always try to do the right thing and live treating everyone with respect (until they require a different approach). Tweek, you could be missing the best man in the world (for you) just because he rides metric! Try to judge a man for what he is in his heart not by what he rides!
    • 823 posts
    April 8, 2013 12:43 PM PDT
    Tweek, I understand where you are coming from. Just saying that sometimes the right people may have to compromise a bit for one another. Making each other even better perhaps. Don't ever not be yourself though. There is a big difference.
  • April 8, 2013 1:32 PM PDT
    tweek tweek tweek..... seems like all you need is a nice harley under you girl :-)
    and as for a man... leave that up to god. its your faith and trust in him that you will find
    what he knows you need ...keep smileing
    • 11 posts
    April 8, 2013 11:50 PM PDT
    Tweek,
    Praying that you are getting out & meeting folks. The warmer weather is helping with that via hiking, riding bikes or horses, doing volunteer work, taking in volunteers to assist me (here on my farm) in getting a new fenceline put up, as I inherited a little more land last summer. Believe me, accepting help from a man whom I've only, casually, met is difficult for me, but I think a lesson that God has for me. I am careful in meeting men, and only allow the ones whom I know through others to come here & help. I was raised to be very independent! And, I know an awful lot about farm work, having been brought up on this farm.

I have found that putting the word out that i'm looking for some kind of specific help/assistance has helped me to meet a variety of folks, too. However, networking in a variety of ways does help us to meet available Christian man, and I pray that you are finding ways to do that. Hey, maybe, I'll arrange a meet/greet for cyclefish members to come here & camp on my farm and help finish with the fencing, moving about 15 concrete blocks out of the pasture, picking up/hauling away some pallets (make a GREAT Bonfire!), etc. Yes, everyone can go fishing in the spring fed pond for all the bass & bluegill that you can eat, too. mY pond is loaded with them!!
  • April 10, 2013 12:21 PM PDT
    wo0t fish fry :-)
    • 284 posts
    April 10, 2013 9:58 PM PDT
    Everyone is smarter than I am. I never saw the ?. All I saw was a bunch of statements.

All I could say, good or bad, is Post the ? in a short version so us dummies can get it.

Hope you find your answer....... Have a great day Tweek....
    • 11 posts
    April 12, 2013 4:33 AM PDT
    Sinfulsinz, Fishfry, Yes, Sir!
    It was great to meet you at Freedom Biker  Church, earlier this week. Keep your eyes, pealed, I may be asking several members/folks to come some weekend, soon, and get a bonfire going, and yank out & Fry up those fish. Hungry Folks, welcome...Got Loads of Hungry Fishies in the Pond, So Hungry that they are biting empty hooks.
    • 9 posts
    April 12, 2013 7:42 AM PDT

The original question, fell by the wayside.  I was in one of my (many) self-doubting, kinda moods...lol  And bein's as I'm a woman, I'm CLAIMING that craziness...K?

Hung up on age?  Not anyone else's.  It just gets a lil' harder, every year that goes by, to look in the mirror.
    WHEN you're alone.  It does things, to a woman.   Vanity?  Hell, no!   But when you've been jilted for someone a LOT younger, you start to question...EVERYTHING.  

Was that his deal?  TO BE SURE.  

So, here is what the "deal" is now, folks...

And I don't understand, why Ya'll think, I ain't open to compromise.
    BUT... Compromise got me exactley where I am today!!!  So, on this particular issue.  I'm STANDIN' MY GROUND.

I want, A GODLEY MAN, THAT RIDE'S A HARLEY!!!  Period!  

Go back, and read MY posts, on this.  Better yet...get to know me, and you'll learn, that I DESERVE the only thing, I'm asking God, or anybody else for...

Sorry, if I sound a lil' bit agro.  But, honestly folks, I want from YOU, what everyone else on this or any other "social site" wants.  Some encouragement, some relatability, and above all else, your honest opinion.  In other words, put yourself, in my shoes.  Would YOU wanna hear, what YOU'RE doin' wrong?  

Or...would it be better, if you'd walk a mile WITH THEM?  I LOVE ALL, YA'LL...and you KNOW that, right?

Ride Free
    Tweek 

• April 12, 2013 8:17 AM PDT
    I'd want people to be honest with me!
    And not blow candy cane smoke up my ass!

Perhaps the next time you look in the mirror take a real close look deep inside and question...is it ME that is the reason I'm still single?
    • 9 posts
    April 12, 2013 10:20 AM PDT
    Wow...Trip. Just...wow.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • April 12, 2013 2:33 PM PDT
    Tweek don't go out of your way trying to be what you think "others" will be attracted to.  Be yourself, it's a lot easier than being someone else.

I live by simple rules in life:

Be Honest with myself and others
    Take care of my family
    Pay my bills
    Don't shit in my own playpen
    Don't f*ck the man that signs my checks
    Be Happy
    Have fun

That's all

Get some wheels, put a smile on your face and most of all HAVE FUN!
  • April 18, 2013 12:04 AM PDT
    stand your grand but remember you are the ring leader in your life .
    • 314 posts
    April 18, 2013 1:03 AM PDT
    Ricochet wrote...
    stand your grand but remember you are the ring leader in your life .