NFL Playoffs - Who You Going For

• 5420 posts
    December 31, 2012 1:03 AM PST
    Okay boys and girls, here's who we got for the NFL Playoffs this year.

Wild Card Teams: Bengals, Texans, Vikings, Packers, Colts, Ravens, Seahawks, Redskins

Division Winners: Broncos, 49ers, Falcons, Patriots

Who are You Going For???

First Round of Wildcard Games this Weekend...

Saturday, Jan 5

Bengals at Texans
    Vikings at Packers

Sunday, Jan 6

Colts at Ravens
    Seahawks at Redskins

• 5420 posts
    December 31, 2012 1:06 AM PST
    We are Payton Manning fans, so the Broncos for our house!!!

I just want to see some real good games and hoping to see a Packers - Broncos Superbowl.
  • December 31, 2012 1:48 AM PST
    Keeping my eye on the Colts....may the Luck be with them.
  • December 31, 2012 2:39 AM PST
    Rooting for the 49ers. It's been a while and would love to see them get another Super Bowl.
    • 1855 posts
    December 31, 2012 6:37 AM PST
    I want SF to win but I felt the Pack would take it. But after watching Ponder last night and the lack of defense by Green Bay I gotta go with the Vikings at their next meeting. I'm still in favor of SF however.

Peace
    • 846 posts
    December 31, 2012 7:26 AM PST
    Being a New Englander I'm going with the Pats
  • December 31, 2012 6:50 PM PST
    Sea Hawks and the Broncos with Manning winning the big game in the 4th quarter with time running out.
    • 1780 posts
    December 31, 2012 7:24 PM PST
    Go Texans. Darn Cowboys couldn't beat a local High School Team!! We have this HUGE new venue where the Cowboys play...Jerry Jones (Owner) charges out the butt to attend and park there,and we can't seem to win a game in there!! Go Texans

Dragon
  • December 31, 2012 11:12 PM PST
    New England.....
    • 79 posts
    January 1, 2013 1:24 AM PST
    I'm going with seattle and denver with denver winning.
    • 9 posts
    January 1, 2013 10:07 PM PST
    Let's see if the Vikings can trounce Green Bay again. The Vikings were my team (when I lived up North) right up until Anderson missed the ONLY field goal he kicked ALL year, and missed going to the SuperBowl, because of that....UGHHHHHH!! Then I moved to Jacksonville, and was so pumped to have a "hometown" team, "they" became my new team. Right up until, oh say the last two years...JEEZ...I'm beginning to think I ...well, ya know, without sayin' it, that thing about bad mojo and such.

I would actually LOVE to see a Vikings/Bronco's SB. Now THAT would be awesome....

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • January 2, 2013 12:18 PM PST
    Tweek wrote...
    Let's see if the Vikings can trounce Green Bay again. The Vikings were my team (when I lived up North) right up until Anderson missed the ONLY field goal he kicked ALL year, and missed going to the SuperBowl, because of that....UGHHHHHH!! Then I moved to Jacksonville, and was so pumped to have a "hometown" team, "they" became my new team. Right up until, oh say the last two years...JEEZ...I'm beginning to think I ...well, ya know, without sayin' it, that thing about bad mojo and such.

I would actually LOVE to see a Vikings/Bronco's SB. Now THAT would be awesome....

Ride Free
    Tweek

I think the Vikes are in for a rocky outing at Lambeau.  Tough to beat a team twice in two weeks to begin with, and I think the cold weather is going to sink AD and Mr. Ponder.  Unfortunately, I don't believe the Green Bay defense has what it takes to go deep in the playoffs.  Realistically, I think it will be New England vs San Francisco in the Super Bowl.  But I'd be thrilled to see Green Bay win a rematch with Denver this year, since they lost to the Broncos in Super Bowl XXXII.

• January 2, 2013 12:36 PM PST
    Round 1 wild cards: Bengals, Packers, Colts, Redskins
    Superbowl: maybe 49ers vs. Pats or Broncos.
    • 5420 posts
    January 8, 2013 9:48 AM PST
    Well you got the Packers Harold :-)

Now we are down to

Saturday
    Ravens at Broncos
    Packers at 49ers

Sunday
    Seahawks at Falcons
    Texans at Patriots

My prediction (which never amount to much)...

Championships
    AFC - Denver & New England
    NFC - Seattle & Green Bay

Superbowl
    Green Bay & Denver with Denver WINNING!!!
  • January 8, 2013 12:58 PM PST
    9ers in the quest for six
    • 844 posts
    January 8, 2013 1:51 PM PST
    TEXANS ALL THE WAY!!!
    • 7 posts
    January 9, 2013 2:16 AM PST
    Steelers!!!

Oh. Wait. :`(
    • 3006 posts
    January 9, 2013 6:45 AM PST
    I am going with 49ers vs Denver matchup for the Superbowl.Looks like its gonna be a good weekend of football coming up.
  • January 12, 2013 5:35 PM PST
    So much for the Broncos, Hey I learned today that Peyton Manning has been bounced from the playoffs 8 times in his first game. Thats twice as many as the next closest group in the Superbowl era.
  • g
    January 12, 2013 10:41 PM PST
    berwick rangers for me ,..........all the way winners,lol
  • g
    January 12, 2013 10:43 PM PST
    clachnacuddin are a second close to berwick ,lol
  • January 12, 2013 11:35 PM PST
    wheels wrote...
    So much for the Broncos, Hey I learned today that Peyton Manning has been bounced from the playoffs 8 times in his first game. Thats twice as many as the next closest group in the Superbowl era.

It's kinda sad that the quarterback gets saddled with the blowback from playoff losses.  Denver scored enough points to win that game, but their pass defense was a disaster.  Champ Bailey got burned so bad yesterday that he should have slept in the hospital's Burn Unit last night just to be on the safe side.  And Green Bay letting Colin Kaepernick run for 181 yards last night?  Not much better.

• 5420 posts
    January 13, 2013 4:48 AM PST
    Even though I am bummed that Payton and the Broncos aren't going on, but I must say I really do enjoy football games that go back and forth and right to the end.

My biggest problem was Payton taking a knee with 30 seconds left in regulation. Don't know what the coach was thinking but if I was going to trust anyone to make a couple of plays it would be Payton. Just tell him to look for a low risk man down field and if its not there, then take a knee. I would have loved to see a camera shot of John Elway's face when he saw that... I am surprised Elway didn't call down to the field and tell them don't you even think about it!

Now I am rooting to see the Harbaugh brothers coach against each other in the Superbowl!!!
    of course with the 49rs Winning it!!!

• January 13, 2013 12:04 PM PST
    PATS all the way!!!!
    • 5420 posts
    January 13, 2013 12:12 PM PST
    Another great finish in the Seattle / Atlanta game... right down to the last second!!!