Wishing Everyone A Merry Christmas

• 5420 posts
    December 22, 2012 3:31 PM PST
    I know many people will be real busy over the next few days so Laura and I wanted to be sure to get a Merry Christmas out to all.

We hope that everyone has a Safe and Joyous Holiday Season...

• 1516 posts
    December 22, 2012 3:38 PM PST
    Merry Christmas you to and to all the Cyclefish family... and umm is this picture going to be a CF Christmas tradition??? or do we get new one next year?? lol
    • 19037 posts
    December 23, 2012 12:47 AM PST
    Have a Great Christmas, Y'all!
  • Unk
    December 23, 2012 3:25 AM PST
    I would like to say"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" to everyone. May this Christmas bring you happiness and well being. May this New Year bring everyone a much need relieve from the economy, and a much needed job for those many people out there who really need one. May God Bless everyone and keep you safe and well.

Robert a.k.a. UNK
  • December 23, 2012 3:45 AM PST
    Merry Christmas from Ks!!! Have safe and blesssed holiday everyone!!!
    sue
    • 5420 posts
    December 23, 2012 4:04 AM PST
    DebraJo wrote...
    Merry Christmas you to and to all the Cyclefish family... and umm is this picture going to be a CF Christmas tradition??? or do we get new one next year?? lol

Well Deb, with the bags under the eyes getting bigger, the beard getting grayer and the hair getting thinner... I'm sticking with this picture.  Maybe I'll photoshop in a new picture of Laura... she seems to get better looking as the years go by.

• December 23, 2012 4:08 AM PST
    Merry Christmas to all the CFers out there. Have a happy, safe time over the holidays. Hoping to get some riding in with out kids while they are here from the frozen tundra of North Dakota.
    • 567 posts
    December 23, 2012 10:08 AM PST
    Merry Christmas to one and all. Happy holidays and may your blessings be plentiful.
    • 844 posts
    December 24, 2012 2:11 AM PST
    Thanks Lucky and Laura. Hope you and your family as well as everyone here on CycleFish have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too.
    • 834 posts
    December 24, 2012 7:01 AM PST
    Thank you Lucky & Laura and a Merry Christmas to you and all my CycleFish friends.
    • 601 posts
    December 24, 2012 11:46 AM PST
    Yeah, a very happy and safe Christmas wish from Ireland, take care all....and thanks Lucky/Laura for a decent website.
    • 85 posts
    December 24, 2012 3:51 PM PST
    Merry Christmas to all the CF family, and dont forget to sing Happy Birthday to the King!
    • 16828 posts
    December 24, 2012 5:22 PM PST
    Happy Birthday Lord Jesus.

And a Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
  • December 24, 2012 9:54 PM PST
    Merry Christmas to everyone here at CycleFish. Hope everyone has a happy and safe Holiday.
    • 9 posts
    December 24, 2012 10:13 PM PST

The very best gift I have ever been given, are the friendships that I have been blessed with...to that, I just want to wish ALL of my CycleFish Friends (Present & FUTURE),  A VERY ...

Ride Free  Tweek

• 3006 posts
    December 25, 2012 4:50 AM PST
    A Very Merry Christmas to one & all

Let us all remember those less fortunate,and share the gift of hope & joy among those who need it the most !!! May our Lord bless each & everyone of us & carry us safely when the dark comes in the end.

Stay Safe & Enjoy the Ride Cyclefishrs !!!
  • December 25, 2012 1:57 PM PST
    Merry Christmas back to you all!
  • December 25, 2012 3:19 PM PST
    Merry Christmas to everyone. Have a awesome Holiday Season and safe fun rides.

See you on th road.

Ernie, Renee and Family.