Worst time you were ever pulled over by a cop

• 190 posts
    January 10, 2010 4:12 AM PST
    Dyna wrote...
     Of course none of us would mind stopping for this cop.....................

She can pull me over anytime, I'll tell her I've been bad and need to be disiplined.

• 1040 posts
    January 10, 2010 4:34 AM PST
    Nice servi car
    • 1040 posts
    January 10, 2010 4:35 AM PST
    For you g.........lol
  • January 10, 2010 5:04 AM PST
    fxrdude... you aint right!
    • 1040 posts
    January 10, 2010 10:06 AM PST
    bigbuddah71 wrote...
    fxrdude... you aint right!

Hey buddah, I'm just tryin to figure out if that's a turkey leg that hottie is chompin on

• 1161 posts
    January 10, 2010 1:09 PM PST
    I think it's a Ham Hock... lol
  • January 10, 2010 7:05 PM PST
    93mph in a 60 limit last year. The result was a court appearance, 5 penalty points on my license and a £210 fine.
  • January 11, 2010 8:09 AM PST
    I was pulled over once right after I left work early because I had the worst case of the runs. Of course I was speeding to get home in time to make it to the bathroom. Believe it or not when I told the cop this, he let me go immediately and just asked I do my best to go the spped limit.
  • January 13, 2014 9:54 AM PST
    The first time I ever got arrested and went to jail was five years ago in Valdosta, Ga for slapping an ex. Trust me, he deserved it. After spending two days in the pokey, I bailed out and after two day road trip home, I decided to spend some time with Capt. Morgan...I got pulled over and that damn pirate ran off. Jail! Twice! In the same week!
  • January 14, 2014 7:06 AM PST
    Many moons ago,little did I know at the time the two angels in the back seat of my car was guilty as sin...Needless to say I denied everything until I heard snickering coming from the backseat as I drove off after almost an hour on the side of the road by a county sheriiffs deputy.I almost was locked up for double murder that night.There was major fall out over that one instance.The second one was my car being impounded and I was not notified when then were tearing it apart looking for contriband to help them justify their behavior towards the driver.My lawyer and insurance company got me a 5k check from that little one horse town !!!!
    • 3006 posts
    January 16, 2014 3:06 AM PST
    One night, back when I was all of 15, I get a call from a lady I had a terrible crush on,she says to me I need a ride home right quick or I am gonna get in trouble w/daddy.I had a learners permit,and access to my Dads car.w/out permission I jump in the ride and go pick her up across town,he had a 70 Mustang Grande Fastback,boy was I kool !!! Almost to her house when I misread a red light n ran it by mistake,quicker then spit I get pulled over,the sheriff asks for my license I hand him my permit,all the while he is listening to my sob story,he is checking out the beautiful redhead in the passenger seat by me.Guess he took a liking to us,he gave me a stern warning told me to drive her straight home then go back n tell my Dad what had happened,n if I didnt he would make sure he did.
    I went n dropped her off & received a kiss n a hug for my trouble from my friend,whom I never saw again, in the next couple of weeks I found out they were in the process of moving out of town & never had the chance to see her again.