My Grandbaby...

• 1516 posts
    July 19, 2012 2:35 PM PDT
    When last I saw a lot of you at the RWR I had the great news that I was going to be a Grandma.. now our baby is in trouble. It has been diagnosed with something called Hydrops.. it basically is a build up of fluid that is life threatening.

They don't know the cause of it for Jess but the baby being brought into this world is not looking like it will happen. Not unless there is a miracle..

She will have one more test before we know anything more..

I am just sad..
    • 9 posts
    July 19, 2012 2:53 PM PDT

In the name of Jesus, we ask that your hand be upon this sweet and precious child LORD!  We bind all, that is not from YOU LORD, and ask for your hedge around her, and her family as they travel this path.  We ask Father God, for all that is good, and that your Heavenly Angels keep watch over her.  Bring her into the peace of your protection, Father!  By YOUR grace and mercy, we KNOW she WILL BE HEALED!!!  We thank and PRAISE you LORD, and TRUST that YOUR WILL be done.  We ask, most humbly, Father God, in YOUR precious Son's name. Jesus Christ!  AMEN!!!  Trust God, DJ! 
    He is with you, ALL!!! 

Much LOVE, your way, babygirl.  <3 

Ride Free (and rest in HIS arms!) 
    Tweek

• 1516 posts
    July 19, 2012 3:05 PM PDT
    Thanks Tweek...
    • 16780 posts
    July 19, 2012 5:54 PM PDT
    Your Grandbaby is in my prayers DebraJo.
    • 18989 posts
    July 19, 2012 8:58 PM PDT
    Deb, I am so sorry for you and your family. There is nothing harder than what you are dealing with. Hoping for the best possible outcome.
  • July 20, 2012 12:00 AM PDT
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Depending on the cause some Hydrops fetalis can be treated in the womb.
    • 5417 posts
    July 20, 2012 2:05 AM PDT
    Oh Deb, I am so sorry. Don't count out the miracle... they happen to good people!!!
    • 3006 posts
    July 20, 2012 2:51 AM PDT
    Be strong & keep a positive attitude, I can only imagine what the parents are going thru.Sending you good thoughts n prayers for a happy outcome!!!
  • July 20, 2012 3:01 AM PDT
    Thoughts and prayers going up for you all, DebraJo!! Miracles DO happen!  My preemie granddaughter checked in last year at 1 lb. 12 3/4 oz. and just celebrated her first birthday in May. When I first saw her I wasn't so sure we'd get to see that. God is good!   BELIEVE and give thanks for all things! If you look hard enough you'll find a blessing.
    • 1516 posts
    July 20, 2012 5:10 AM PDT
    Thanks everyone, we will know more on Wednesday after the next tests
    • 658 posts
    July 20, 2012 9:00 PM PDT
    DebraJo, You and your family are on my prayer list. Miracles happen, I've seen many. May all of you be blessed with good news and your fears be put to rest.
  • July 21, 2012 12:25 AM PDT
    In my prayers DebraJo. We have a daughter that has had a very touch and go pregnancy that is due anytime now. We have thought that she was going to lose the baby a number of times, but the Lord has pulled them through. I know how you are feeling. Hang in there.
  • July 21, 2012 12:42 AM PDT
    Prayers out to you and your family ...believe in miracles they Can happen ..
    • 1516 posts
    July 24, 2012 9:38 AM PDT
    Ok I am freaking out inside a little, tomorrow we will know..
    • 5417 posts
    July 24, 2012 10:38 AM PDT
    We'll be sending good thoughts and prayers for everything to be good tomorrow!
    • 844 posts
    July 24, 2012 3:12 PM PDT
    Prayers are with you darling. Hoping for all the best for you and the family.
    • 395 posts
    July 25, 2012 12:32 AM PDT
    sending you positive energy...we are here for you....
  • July 25, 2012 8:55 AM PDT
    All of our thoughts and prayers are with you today Debra Jo.
    • 1516 posts
    July 25, 2012 2:46 PM PDT
    They confirmed that the baby has cystic hygroma.. worse diagnosis than hydrops...thank you everyone who sent support...I guess the baby just wants to be a little angel
  • July 25, 2012 3:06 PM PDT
    I'm praying for God's miracle for His glory, that the baby enters this world healthy, and trusting it all to God. Whatever takes place know that God still loves you, and everyone involved. Prayers for you and yours!
  • July 30, 2012 8:13 AM PDT
    Damn DebraJo I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. Prayers to you and your family.
  • July 30, 2012 11:55 AM PDT
    I had to look it up because I wasn't familiar with the term. There are support groups that may be of help to you.

My heart breaks for you. Our prayers are with you and your family.
    • 3006 posts
    July 30, 2012 4:36 PM PDT
    Keep the faith,dont give up hope. From the little bit of research I saw that a lot of children are born with this and are treated successfully.There are a lot of folks out there who the doc's said wouldnt live another year,yet there they are living & enjoyin lifeWishing you the best !!!
    • 1516 posts
    August 1, 2012 1:16 AM PDT
    Well we are on our way to the hospital to terminate the pregnancy..:(
    • 3006 posts
    August 1, 2012 4:10 AM PDT
    Sending prayers for all of the family !!!