God promised men that
    good and obedient wives
    would be found in all
    corners of the world.

Then He smiled and
    made the earth round

• June 21, 2012 9:13 AM PDT
    THE HISTORY OF PROFILING

The day it all started was March 6, 1836. On that fateful day, Davy Crockett woke up and rose from his bunk on the main floor of the Alamo . He then walked up to the observation post along the west wall of the fort.

William B. Travis and Jim Bowie were already there, looking out over the top of the wall. These three great men gazed at the hordes of Mexicans moving toward them.

With a puzzled look on his face, Crockett turned to Bowie and said:

"Jim, are we having some landscaping done today?"

• June 21, 2012 9:13 AM PDT

George W Bush and Barack Obama somehow ended up at the same barber shop. As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken. The barbers were even afraid to start a conversation, for fear it would turn to politics. As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Obama in his chair reached for the after shave. Obama was quick to stop him saying, No thanks, my wife Michelle will smell that and think I've been in a whorehouse.

The second barber turned to Bush and said, 'How about you sir?
    Bush replied, Go ahead; my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like...

• 2 posts
    June 21, 2012 12:15 PM PDT
    Not bad, well bad but pretty good bad
    • 0 posts
    June 21, 2012 2:09 PM PDT
    lol-made me chuckle, thanks for the laugh Jetman
    • 823 posts
    June 21, 2012 2:55 PM PDT
    good ones! lol
  • June 21, 2012 3:42 PM PDT
    Gotta like that after shave..............
    • 3006 posts
    June 21, 2012 5:00 PM PDT
    Had a good chuckle here ! Nothing quite like political humor in an election year