Say A Prayer for my Sister

• 3006 posts
    April 30, 2012 4:47 AM PDT
    Funny how life turns on a dime and we are reminded of how much we have to lose after its gone.

My sister is heading in for emergency surgery this morning to correct some issue's related to her bout with stomach cancer surgery early last year. She is a strong lady,yet I am worried as with any sort of surgery,and could use any & all prayers & good thoughts sent her way !!!

I look forwards to her full recovery and with a little help from friends & family, I know she can git thru this horrible ordeal she is facing once again,yet it is gonna take every ounce of strength on her part !!!

Thanks in Advance everyone !!!
    • 5420 posts
    April 30, 2012 4:56 AM PDT
    Hey Ron,

Our prayers and thoughts are with her for a speedy and full recovery!
  • April 30, 2012 5:04 AM PDT
    Prayers and mental hugs! XOX
    • 395 posts
    April 30, 2012 5:08 AM PDT
    sending happy thought your way....so sorry she is dealing with this again...hoping for the best outcome...keep us posted on how she is doing...i will keep your family in my thoughts..
  • April 30, 2012 5:18 AM PDT
    You and her are in our thoughts.
    • 846 posts
    April 30, 2012 5:46 AM PDT
    You and here are in my thoughts.
    • 658 posts
    April 30, 2012 6:17 AM PDT
    Ron, I know what you mean Brother. She, you and the rest of the family are in my prayers. Wishing her a FULL recovery.
  • April 30, 2012 6:43 AM PDT
    Strong Prayers for strength & courage for your sister, you and all concerned!! Hang in ther Granpa!Lots of positive energy and prayers comin your way!!
    xoxo
    ~P
    • 3006 posts
    April 30, 2012 11:41 AM PDT
    Thank You All !!!

Just got word back & she survived the operation,they had to remove more cancerous tissue.Hopefully this time she will recover fully from it.Thanks to all of YOU for your thoughts n prayers,good Lord willing this time they cleared it out for good !!!

stay safe n enjoy the ride !!!
    • 0 posts
    April 30, 2012 12:08 PM PDT
    I will say a prayer for her full recovery.
    • 19046 posts
    April 30, 2012 12:10 PM PDT
    Hoping for the best possible outcome and a speedy recovery.
  • April 30, 2012 3:34 PM PDT
    Praying for all of you!
    • 16837 posts
    April 30, 2012 4:47 PM PDT
    Will do my friend.
  • May 1, 2012 6:04 AM PDT
    Said a prayer for your sister's full recovery. Let us know how it goes.
  • May 1, 2012 7:07 AM PDT
    You and her are in my thoughts.
    • 9 posts
    May 2, 2012 7:18 AM PDT
    Ron,
    So happy that your sister survived the surgery! I will certainly pray for her, for a full recovery and that GOD will
    heal her wholly. And I will pray that two of you, get to live a long and happy life, enjoying each other!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • May 2, 2012 12:58 PM PDT
    Prayers out Ron for a full recovery this comes from a Survivor. Prayers from friends and family helped me through it
    • 5420 posts
    May 7, 2012 10:21 AM PDT
    Hey Ron, How is she doing?
    • 3006 posts
    May 7, 2012 10:44 AM PDT
    Hi Lucky !
    Thanks for asking,she is doing well now. Yet the prognosis isnt,they didnt get all of it n she wont go back for chemo said she cant take it anymore,thats normal I guess after what she been thru. She is fairly stubborn so unless she has a change of heart I am not sure how long she has left? I am sure that chemo must be horrible stuff & she hasnt been eating rite ever since her last bout with the chemo last year. Smoking herb wont help,bad headaches she said she tried already.I am keeping positive,there is a good chance it could go into remission on its own,once she starts eatin good again.
  • May 7, 2012 12:33 PM PDT
    Continued prayers, that chemo is some dang mean stuff.
  • May 7, 2012 2:28 PM PDT
    Praying for your sis.
  • May 7, 2012 11:16 PM PDT
    Your sister is in my thoughts and prayers. I work in a cancer clinic and some of our patients say acupuncture works wonders for the pain, she might want to check it out.
  • May 8, 2012 12:32 AM PDT
    Hubby and I are praying as we have both lost loved ones to this bastard Cancer.. She sounds like she is doing better and todays treatments are so much more effective, there are so many more people being saved now. Chemo sux but thank God the affects do not last.. Our prayers are with you and your family.. keep her laughing and happy because those happy brain chems do wonders!!