Hi, new from London England

• May 6, 2012 1:39 AM PDT
    Welcome from Minnesota
    • 567 posts
    May 6, 2012 2:49 AM PDT
    Greetings from what we call the Sunshine State on this side of the pond and welcome to CF.
    • 601 posts
    May 6, 2012 7:37 AM PDT
    how's it going lad,from across the Irish sea, pay no mind to G.................he's the one kept in the attic(mad as a bag of cats!), and left out when the rent man calls.
  • May 7, 2012 8:54 AM PDT
    lol thanks rory and thanks everyone hello back to you all im sorry im not on here much i have a hetic life so i get on when i can again thank you all for making me feel welcome
    • 580 posts
    May 7, 2012 10:11 AM PDT
    Welcome from Yorkshire in England. G's gonna have to build that wall a little higher cos there's more English than Scots now lol. Don't envy you riding in London Psychosparke with all that traffic and conjestion lol
    • 9 posts
    May 8, 2012 1:30 AM PDT
    Hey Marc! Welcome to Cyclefish! NE Florida, here. We LOVE gettin' folks from 'cross the pond! Got a bunch of your fellow countrymen, here already! And as for me, I just love listenin' to ya'lls takes on things...lol
    Send out some requests of friendship, and stroll on into the forums. Awesome way to get to know us Yanks...
    Let's start this ride.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • May 8, 2012 2:35 AM PDT
    I shall let you all in on a little secret...well, its no secret really...he is in a lot of my pictures at events ...lol...

For my Jet Trike shows I have 2 Crew Chiefs...Marc is the workforce side of it, the other one does a bit of PR when I am too busy to talk to people, especially when they come over to talk while I am getting ready to do a show...

Marc is generally one step ahead of me, When I am sitting down relaxing just before getting ready for next show and suddenly I am thinking, just thinking, its time to refill the fuel tanks - he has already walked over with jet fuel and afterburner fuel containers and is getting them ready for loading the tanks......

He seems to think one step in advance all the time at events, and at anywhere we go in fact...lol...

He is the guy who I always know is just over my left shoulder no matter where we are...lol...and you know what that means...
  • May 8, 2012 4:13 AM PDT
    Welcome from Chicago, IL. Birthplace of the Baby-back Rib and the murder capital of the US!