Saw something "different"...today...

• April 22, 2012 2:33 PM PDT
    Bitchy and I got out for a lil spin today.  We stopped at a local biker hang-out called the Red Bone. A bar and grill in Jackson, Tenn.  There was a band set-up ouside with probably 30 bikes parked outside.  We had a lil afternoon bite and a couple drinks while listening some blues...   I noticed these THREE "patched" riders stroll to the side parking lot and walk to TWO bikes....  I  made a comment and Bitchy said I was too "old school" ....  anyway was a dresser and a softale...  We watched as they loaded up and pull around toward the other side of the bar....When they pulled out onto the main road... the guy riding the "double" decided to "profile" and nailed it.  The next thing everone knew the guy on the back was rolling and bouncing down the street!  Eight or nine people rushed out to help the guy...He was banged up and bruised... but was OK... his rider eventually returned.... 

Sorta goes to show ya what mom used to say... (to my sister!)....Ya, really need to know what kind of rider your crawlin behind...
  • April 22, 2012 2:38 PM PDT
    I'm older now and try to exercise a bit more wisdom and safety than in my younger days. I think 90% of us even think more safely with a passenger on back.
  • April 22, 2012 2:49 PM PDT
    ...part of that 90%...
    • 823 posts
    April 22, 2012 3:39 PM PDT
    Yea I am careful by myself but even more careful with a passenger. Usually my daughter!
    • 1516 posts
    April 22, 2012 3:45 PM PDT
    What a jerk, sounds like he thought it was COOL to show off at someone else's expense.
    • 9 posts
    April 22, 2012 6:16 PM PDT
    Well one things for sure. I bet the "passenger" will think twice before climbin' on the back again, after that "ride".
    Sheesh...some people.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • April 22, 2012 10:44 PM PDT
    It sounds like a pair of BRAIN surgeons, 1 driving and 1 riding.
  • April 23, 2012 1:19 AM PDT
    It ain't easy riding bitch..................I'm guessing that bitch does fall off..................have a great one! "T"
    • 80 posts
    April 23, 2012 2:35 AM PDT
    Something about bikes that brings out the macho and loud actions in the rider of lesser intelligence.
  • April 23, 2012 3:43 AM PDT
    That is really different, Wooly. For one, it's not everyday you see two "patched" dudes on one bike. LOL! Maybe the one that was rolling down the street had too much to drink??? I don't know....funny post though.
  • April 23, 2012 5:30 AM PDT
    Maybe the one on the back was actually, REALLY the bitch...lol...
    • 1780 posts
    April 23, 2012 9:33 AM PDT
    For those of you that was at the Kentucky Meet and greet a couple of years aga and saw me crash in the camp grounds....Well I still to this day have pink skin and part of my Eagle Tat is missing a wing.
    Like Ron White might say,,,,,,,Road Rash is "FOREVER"!!!!
    Dragon
  • April 23, 2012 11:43 AM PDT
    Streetbob girl... Exactly my thoughts... There was Three Patch holders for two bikes.... My comment to Bitchy was that frankly... I wouldnt have put it out there I was ridin Bitch behind ANYONE...much less flying a patch! Then they "tried" to profile... still sorta gigglin here.... dont get me wrong, I AM sorry someone got hurt...but... well, Bitchy is right, ...I am an asshole....
  • April 23, 2012 11:56 AM PDT
    Yeah riding bitch isn't easy. I rode with my husband then got tired of having whiplash cuz he liked to just "gun it" when the light turned green, so I took the safety course and now I ride my own (04 softtail deuce). Now he can "gun it" all he wants.