burning love

• April 13, 2012 7:07 AM PDT
    yall are just too funny! Guero baby all i can say is wow! hahahahahahahahaa
    • 823 posts
    April 13, 2012 3:24 PM PDT
    Funny thing is, being from New Mexico and all.... I like the chili burn.... green or red, chipoltle I love, mmmmm Habanero even better!! The burn is an endorphin thing and after that , ummmmm how do I say this, heating up the baggage incident, I think maybe I want some more because we rocked it for about 45 minutes on that burn. It was a shock when it happened but I still remember that night with my baby mama about 2 1/2 years ago!!!!
  • April 14, 2012 1:05 AM PDT
    hahahahahaha
  • April 14, 2012 1:13 AM PDT
    idamae wrote...
    you know i really love to laugh an the reactions you all had had me laughing so hard i almost peed my pants! hahahahahaha

Like me: I laughed so hard Tears ran down my leg...LOL
  • April 14, 2012 2:42 AM PDT
    hahahahahaha yes indeed sister!
  • April 14, 2012 2:43 AM PDT
    Guero wrote...
    Had some his and hers KY a couple of years back. Heat for him and tingle sensation for her, when they mix it is pretty amazing! She always took care of the application except for one night in the middle of things she hands me mine and says "here use some of this" I didn't realize it had a flip top with a dropper for using a few drops. I turn the lid off and pour a good palm full. I realized to late what I had done so I just slapped it on and put the lid on. WOW!!! all the excess ran down onto the boys and lit 'em up. She wouldn't let me stop either to clean up!! Lesson learned!! Always put readers on before applying!!
    you are a mess!hahahahahahha