Road Names???

• December 29, 2009 5:00 AM PST
    the chy is for Cheyenne and the wolf comes from my clan as well as my spirit guide
  • December 29, 2009 5:14 AM PST
    we all have heard of the term Lone Wolf. My long time riding friend told me that I am not a lone wolf, I only stray off on my own from time to time. He said I am still very much a part of the pack. So there I am, a STRAYWOLF, who runs with the pack yet strays out on my own often.
  • December 29, 2009 7:22 AM PST
    I actually have two one is Stella - which is actually the name of my bike - and my dad's horse - he ride flesh and blood Stella and I ride Steel Horse Stella - the other is Queen   - which I've had since high school - and my girls from my club Steel Horse Sisters all call me the Queen since I'm the President...lol...so there thanks for asking !
  • December 29, 2009 8:11 AM PST
    just solider,solider up to much can get me in to much TROUBLE! so just SOLIDER  ha!!!!!!!
  • g
    December 30, 2009 12:40 AM PST
    g,fir grant ,easy .now im stuck with it ,every one now calls me ,g.
  • g
    December 30, 2009 12:43 AM PST
    over in scotland ,fife , some of us have t-shirts with names on the arms ,
  • December 30, 2009 12:44 AM PST
    Sweet Cindy's picked up the handle "Kneeler" some time back and I ain't sayen shit......
  • g
    December 30, 2009 12:52 AM PST
    handle ,is that a cb handle ?? ,use to use one years back ,i know some guys still use the same name .
  • December 31, 2009 7:08 AM PST
    People have been calling me Gonzo since I ws fifteen years old, I was and am a huge Ted Nugent fan and used to sing all the lyrics from his DOUBLE LIVE GONZO album, most people couldnt understand what he was saying or singing and I knew it word for word and breath for breath, I live in Kansas City,MO and wanted to distinguish myself from all the other "GONZOS" out there.
    • 190 posts
    December 31, 2009 9:06 AM PST
    walkin the cell blocks up in SingSing Max for a number of years...paid for my sled with the Workers Comp...I like to say the bike was bought with Blood,Sweat and Tears.....(LOT$ of broken bomes.too.)
  • December 31, 2009 9:21 AM PST
    harley because i love harleys, smoke because well, I love to party....
    • 119 posts
    January 2, 2010 6:54 AM PST
    There where 3 Jeff’s in the neighborhood where I grew up. Krum is part of my last name.
    So I’ve been called Krum sense the 3rd grade.
    • 1161 posts
    January 10, 2010 6:25 PM PST
    I also have an old one "Church" but I dont think I can explain it on here and give it full credit but i'll try. My Future Exwife and I were out at the local watering hole, and my other was drinking (enough) and yelled over across the bar if i needed another shot or was "Church" ready to go because she was "READY".

if you have questions ill give you the blunt version of this, lol.
    • 1161 posts
    January 24, 2012 2:00 PM PST
    Refresh
  • January 24, 2012 4:27 PM PST
    I was born Douglas A Wheeler. My mom gave me my "Road Name" Psychedelic. I was just one of those KIDS.
    BTW Oldest of 8 boys no girls I have 9 kids 7 girls 2 boys.
  • January 24, 2012 10:28 PM PST
    The group I ride with call me 'kickstand', not a lot of explanation needed if you've every forgot to put yours down!! OK, so I had one up incident too.. Of course I only do it when there's no alcohol involved and at least 15 to 20 folks standing around to wittness! Peace to you all... IE Kickstand

• 19040 posts
    January 24, 2012 10:35 PM PST
    Did that once myself Tina, fortunately only one witness.
  • January 24, 2012 10:59 PM PST
    Mine goes back to when I was in to snowmobiling and I needed a screen name for forums.
  • January 24, 2012 11:17 PM PST
    It was the name of the boat I lived on for a number of years when I was a single man.
  • January 24, 2012 11:41 PM PST
    My father gave me the name TearDrops when I was a little girl. Cause I could bring on the Tears at the drop of a hat!
  • January 24, 2012 11:57 PM PST
    Mine came about because I hadn't been riding that long and we were planing a trip to Sturgis and the movie Road Hogs came out...well I have to tell you that I sympathized with William Macy, lol
    • 9 posts
    January 25, 2012 12:29 AM PST

I can't 'member if I 'splained this before or not, but I'm doing it again, cause there are those whom think they can figure out, where my handle came from, but who ain't even close....(Parents: you may want to censor this)

I was working as a barmaid, in Toledo, Ohio, back in the late seventies, (yup, I was born there...) and there were a group of patch's, known as the Iron Coffins, who frequented the joint.  Once or twice a night, some of us would "take a break" outside the back door to "smoke one" and admire the bikes.  I always wore little tank-tops, and no bra, cause my tits, just weren't that big. (I've had differing opinions on that my whole life...lol)
    Regardless of the weather, my nipples were always hard, and always drew a fair amount of comment and attention.  Hey...the attention is what ALL barmaids want, more tips...see?  Well, what I wasn't countin' on, and didn't much cotton to, were the guys just feelin' free to reach up and "tweek" 'em a nipple. 
    And they would always say..."damn, nice tits, Tweek". 
    And that's the way it was.....and, NO, I NEVER USED METH!!! 

Ride Free 
    Tweek

*and an FYI/PS... I've always been a amatuer, (not certified) wrench, and alot of my friends called me Tweek, cause I was always trying to mod somethin'....

• January 25, 2012 1:52 AM PST
    Tweek wrote...

I always wore little tank-tops, and no bra, cause my tits, just weren't that big. (I've had differing opinions on that my whole life...lol)
    Regardless of the weather, my nipples were always hard.....

This post is worthless without pics!  LOL

• Kaz
    January 25, 2012 2:21 AM PST
    i go by kaz cause its short for my last name that noone can pronounce lol i still use it