NBA Basketball Starting

• December 31, 2012 2:41 AM PST
    Damn Lucky, what IS going on with the Lakers and Clippers down there. It's almost like one of them "B" movies where they switched bodies. I do have to agree though, the Clippers are not only winning, but doing it in style, very entertaining games!
    • 5420 posts
    December 31, 2012 6:09 AM PST
    They just got some great players on the Clippers and it is just clicking!!! Plus I have got to think a lot has to do with Vinny Del Negro... as of now I think he is the top choice for coach of the year.

When he took over in 2010-11 the Clippers were a .390 team, in 2011-12 they went to .606 and this year they are at .800 and still going strong.

Thinking Chris Paul is a good candidate for the MVP. That's if they actually give it to the player that was the Most Valuable to their team and not necessarily the best or most popular player. Chris Paul's presence has done a lot to turn around the Clippers.
    • 5420 posts
    January 4, 2013 11:28 AM PST
    Lakers vs Clippers tonight. At least I know that L.A. will win!!!

Thing is my sons HS team plays at exactly the same time, so I have to record it. I just know someone at the game is going to tell me the score and blow it for me!!!
    • 7 posts
    January 9, 2013 2:24 AM PST
    ... sorry Lucky. Just can't get back into it after the Tim Donaghy (Kings) B.S. Seems just a tad better than WWE to me. But, that's just my take.