Need to make a change...which way will the wind blow?

• 9 posts
    November 27, 2011 11:52 PM PST

Don't know if ya'll have read my latest blogs, or not.  But in brief, I'm about to be homeless again, like..by the end of next week.  I need to make a change.  Problem is, I've got no "capital", so it ain't lookin' real promising.  I have placed it all at the foot of the cross.  But I wanted to give ya'll a heads-up, in case I don't have access to a computer after Friday.

I want to try and stay in the J'ville area, because my son is here, but it may become necessary for me to go where GOD leads, and only HE knows where that will be.  Ya'll can reach me here on cyclefish, or on facebook, at least thru the end of this week.  If ya'll have any ideas, or epiphany's that could help a sister out, I'm all ears.  I appreciate the encouragement.

Ride Free

Tweek

P.S. If you'd care to PM (private msg.) me, you may do so at : peg.moore64@gmail.com. You may also contact me on facebook, at Peg Moore Thanks, for the kind words, ya'll & GOD BLESS!

• 1780 posts
    November 28, 2011 12:13 AM PST
    Tweak stay close to the lord and he will lead you to where you need to be. Keep in touch and best of luck.
    Dragon
    • 2072 posts
    November 28, 2011 12:49 AM PST
    Tweek....... Hang tough and remember, He will NEVER put more on your shoulders than you can handle. You WILL find someplace to "Land" and it will all be good !!!!
  • November 28, 2011 12:50 AM PST
    Hang tough Tweek. HE will give you direction...
  • November 28, 2011 2:27 AM PST
    Gosh darn it tweek...if'n ya didn't live so far away I would offer my 23 foot towable RV,, hells bells if yer ever in the area you more then welcome to stay with us...
  • November 28, 2011 3:30 AM PST
    So sorry to hear that you will be homeless my heart aches for you. Been there done that, almost all of the first half of my life. I know though that all will work out and this will seem like a bad dream and your life will get better. Remember everything happens for a reason, sometimes we don’t know what the reason is but it must happen for your life to move forward. If you would like an adventure you will never forget, you can come to Ecuador and stay with us in the spare room. It’s very cheap to live here and very cool. I wish there was more I could do to help.
    • 3006 posts
    November 28, 2011 4:52 PM PST
    The trials in our life's are not to break us,they make us the people that we are.Have faith & stay positive in your outlook,your in my prayers.Never think you dont have a prayer,"You" do have a prayer to carry you through!
    • 580 posts
    November 28, 2011 9:09 PM PST
    Huge hugs Tweek and I will be thinking of you and hoping that you find something soon. Sorry I can't offer anything more practical - other than of course if you're ever over this side of the pond you're welcome here. Keep your faith hun - it'll all work out in the end.

Extra big hugs xxx
    • 19037 posts
    November 28, 2011 9:22 PM PST
    Been in similar situations and it was rough but made it through. Hang Tough Tweek.
    • 567 posts
    November 29, 2011 3:29 AM PST
    Tweek .. I wish I could offer you more than just a few words of encouragement. Have faith and I hope everything works out for ya.
    • 2 posts
    November 29, 2011 12:09 PM PST
    What you have said lingers on - Can't think of squat that I can do
  • November 29, 2011 12:42 PM PST
     ...sorry to hear Tweek....keep a positive mind and things will turn for you....in the mean time we,ll keep you in our thoughts and prayers..
    • 1516 posts
    November 29, 2011 12:51 PM PST
    Wow Girl, sorry to hear that! I surely hope everything turns out for the better, really really soon!!
    • 6 posts
    November 29, 2011 3:07 PM PST
    Can't offer much, but if you get up my way, there's a camper trailer in NE Ohio you're welcome to sleep in till you get on your feet!
    • 395 posts
    November 29, 2011 11:53 PM PST
    Travel where the road leads you.....sometimes you think you couldn't bear to leave a town...but new adventures require location change........it is what you make of it...trust that the higher power has a plan...though you may not understand it yet......if i had extra space i would let you have it...keep your head up my friend.......
  • November 30, 2011 1:05 AM PST
    Good Luck tweek hang in there put your trust in God
    • 9 posts
    December 2, 2011 2:43 AM PST
    Your kind words, thoughts, and prayers, are much appreciated, everyone!  God Bless you ALL!

Special thanks to:
    Lucky & Laura  and Randie (PrimalLeathers) and his wife.   Ya'll...ROCK!  Merry Christmas!!!

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 395 posts
    December 2, 2011 3:03 AM PST
    money sent sweetie..sorry it's not more...but maybe it will get you some hot food or a room for a night....praying for you!!! stay in touch best as you can.......keep your head up my friend.
  • December 2, 2011 5:43 AM PST
    I know we all wish there were something we could do to help our sister out. Well there is and it’s going to hurt, just a little, "no pain no gain". I see Peg has around a hundred friends on her profile, and well deserving because she is a caring person who shares a lot of her own time to help others. It’s ironic, to me, that she helps out at a homeless shelter, only to find herself soon to share in their plight. What can we do? Well, what if each and all of us CF friends, and any other readers with a heart, pass the hat and kick in ten bucks. For less than a good lunch we could help Peg. get a place of her own for Christmas? Not too much drama, just good Karma. The logistics are simple. We have set up a PayPal account in Peg’s name with a link on her profile page to receive any donations you can afford. Please be assured this is not a scam. I have spoken with Peg and she is very humbled by our help. So let’s do what family’s do best and be there when a brother or sister needs us. Also the only transportation Peg has is a broken down truck and it is crucial to her livelihood, as she needs it to carry her equipment to the job for her business. If there is anyone in Florida with an automotive shop that could help her get her truck running she can get back to work.

PS, apparently Tweek no longer has the truck and has NO transportation, and no home, wow does that feel familiar. If any one in the Jacksonville area or near can help out with an old car or truck that is not being used, I’m sure that Peg will be very grateful if you could loan it to her till she gets back on her feet.

If you can help please copy and paste this link to your browser and hit enter and give till it hurts.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=BKYWYXX3WVHLY
    • 1516 posts
    December 2, 2011 1:58 PM PST
    Wow that is really cool, we have to help each other in times of need!!
    • 19037 posts
    December 3, 2011 2:31 AM PST
    GREAT idea Randi.
    • 1780 posts
    December 3, 2011 2:44 AM PST
    Primialeathers, great idea......complied.
    Hang in there Tweek
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    December 3, 2011 2:50 AM PST
    Tweek believe in the power of your Guardian Angel he is closer than you think..........The best always.......The Night Dragon
    • 395 posts
    December 3, 2011 3:32 AM PST
    For those of you that don't know my good friend Tweek has fallen on some hard times...I know all of us are watching our pennies these days...but she has found herself with out a home and she needs our help. Tweek is a very strong, hard working christian woman who would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it. Even during these hard times for her she still is going out and volunteering ..helping others.She is very proud and would not alone ask any one for help like this...so we are asking for her. I am not asking for you to do much...just a few dollars to help get her on her feet...if you go to her page there is a link to a secure paypal account set up for her...this is not a scam, i have tested it......there are no excuses here...she is family...our family, and I know in my heart she would nver hesitate, even for a second to help you .......I have faith in you..my family and friends to step up and help...don't make me come track you down!!!!!!.....(just kidding)...please help..she would do the same for you. Thank you.......
  • December 3, 2011 4:22 AM PST
    Thanks for all the kind words everyone but this is not about me or Primal Leathers. Please focus all your attention on helping Peg before she has to be out of her house. Thank you all.