Need to make a change...which way will the wind blow?

• g
    December 15, 2011 3:14 AM PST
    great news ..xx
  • December 16, 2011 11:58 AM PST
    What a wonderful gift in your time of need Tweek. I know that all your friends here on CF have been praying for you. It just really gives meaning to what Christmas REALLY is all about.Not presents and all that, but love and compassion that there is no shortage of here.We are your family. I sincerely hope you have a wonderful holiday.
    • 1161 posts
    December 17, 2011 12:33 PM PST
    Woohoo! I was just thinking about you Tweek and here you are with Good news!!!!
    • 567 posts
    December 17, 2011 1:25 PM PST
    Tweek .. I'm glad that its going to be a Merry Christmas for you and that its looking good for the New Year too.
    I hope everything works out really great for you. Its great to know Christmas miracles still happen.
    • 2072 posts
    December 17, 2011 2:27 PM PST
    Tweek........ So very happy to hear things are working out for you. As you well know, when one door get's closed, God will open another (IF, we let Him) So glad to know you allowed Him to work in your life and I really like the pay it forward comment. I KNOW that just as He has blessed you, you will in turn bless others. You have already started that by bringing a smile to my face reading your posting and knowing you are safe & happy. May you have a very Merry Christmas !!!!!
    • 1780 posts
    December 19, 2011 12:04 AM PST
    Tweak i am sooooo happy how things turned out for you!!!! Oh yea thanks for hug and kiss!