Need to make a change...which way will the wind blow?

• 1780 posts
    December 3, 2011 4:33 AM PST
    For those of you that don't know my good friend Tweek has fallen on some hard times...I know all of us are watching our pennies these days...but she has found herself with out a home and she needs our help. Tweek is a very strong, hard working christian woman who would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it. Even during these hard times for her she still is going out and volunteering ..helping others.She is very proud and would not alone ask any one for help like this...so we are asking for her. I am not asking for you to do much...just a few dollars to help get her on her feet...if you go to her page there is a link to a secure paypal account set up for her...this is not a scam, i have tested it......there are no excuses here...she is family...our family, and I know in my heart she would nver hesitate, even for a second to help you .......I have faith in you..my family and friends to step up and help...don't make me come track you down!!!!!!.....(just kidding)...please help..she would do the same for you. Thank you.......

Very well put
    The night dragon

• 9 posts
    December 4, 2011 6:52 AM PST
    I just gotta say thanks, again. I am truly humbled and honored by the compassion and love that I'm feeling from my brother's and sister's here on Cyclefish. It's getting down to the wire, but to see the outpouring of care and concern
    has given me renewed strength, to whatever God has in store for me. I will keep tabs on this work in progress, as
    I'm getting ready for the inevitable. Whatever happens, please know, that your generosities, and encouragements,
    are more than I ever dreamed of. I LOVE YOU, ALL!!!

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 1780 posts
    December 4, 2011 7:33 AM PST
    Damn I'm proud of this Family Lucky has created.
  • December 4, 2011 11:39 AM PST
    Hang in there Tweek. i myself have fallen on hard times. For the first time in my life I am without some place to call home. I am lucky enough to have a friend that let me move in with him until I can get straightened out. and for him I am truly greatful. Just wanted to let you know that even though we are in different towns you are not in this all by yourself. Just never give up and we will make it through this together.
  • December 5, 2011 10:29 AM PST
    I hope everyone has had a chance to read "Tweeks" forum and if not here it is again. Please let your heart be full of the Christmass spirit. It feels good to do good.
    • 9 posts
    December 8, 2011 4:40 AM PST

K, Ya'll.  Here's what it is...right now. There are only two possibilities. Both of which, I am ever so grateful for!       
    One is a room with some friends from my "small group" (you church types know what that is) that's only good til Jan 1.    The second, and more promising, is a room in a house with some friends from church, who just bought another house, and want to rent this one out.  There is already another lady (around my age) stayin' there. They want another tenant, and have offered me til the first of the year, RENT FREE!!!  And the kicker?  Maybe a car to borrow, (if we get it runnin'!)  They are pickin' me up to go look at it with them tomorrow night.  I'm here to tell you, it sounds good, and I'm not the snooty type.  I ain't gonna turn my nose up at a fine offer.  There are some minor concerns, but that's what the meeting will hopefully be able to hash out.  All I need ya'll to do is say a lil' prayer, if your into that sorta thing.  Could ya???    I am a firm believer, that prayers DO work.  I've seen it in action, just over the last few days!!!                             
    I will let ya'll know, tomorrow night, when I get back from the meeting.  Cross everything you got!  Love Ya'll!

Ride Free

Tweek

• December 8, 2011 4:52 AM PST
    Hi Tweek. You probably don't know me because I don't get here as much as I would like to, but I have just read through your posts and this news is GREAT News. I hope it works out for you and you get a place you can stay at, and a car to use so you can get going again.

I am sending prayers and positive thoughts your way!!!!!
    • 395 posts
    December 8, 2011 4:58 AM PST
    that's great news!!!!..keep us posted!
    • 19049 posts
    December 8, 2011 6:26 AM PST
    Good that things are going the right direction.
  • December 8, 2011 1:31 PM PST
    Tweek, I am in Lake City, approximately 70-90 miles from you depending on where you are.I AM a career mechanic. Let me know about the car situation. I am going in for double knee surgery the week after Christmas. Let me know.
    • 3006 posts
    December 8, 2011 1:39 PM PST
    Glad to see the response's here !! Us Bikers ROCK!!

I am happy that things are moving in a good direction Tweekcouldnt happen to a better person !

The Lord works in mysterious ways,sometimes a setback is really a step up,I guess its all about perspective & having faith.
  • December 9, 2011 6:50 AM PST

blurplebuzz wrote about 17 hours ago
    Glad to see the response's here !! Us Bikers ROCK!!

What he said...
    Wow! I'm so happy for you. I hope things are not as scarry for you now.

• December 9, 2011 7:12 AM PST
    Just sent a little. My life is blessed and I am called to share. Best wishes for a home soon.
  • g
    December 9, 2011 7:26 AM PST
    all the best girl ,,,hope all's well for u , xx
  • g
    December 9, 2011 7:30 AM PST
    look me up on facebook tweek ,and anyone eals who wants to ,,its grant webster
    • 9 posts
    December 9, 2011 1:42 PM PST

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....Ok, all of my Cyclefish Friends, here's the announcement, that you've all been waiting for.  I found my NEW HOME!!!  By the grace of GOD, and a very concerned and loving Pastoral staff, at my church, The Beaches Vineyard, a home was found for me amoung the congregation.  And they ROCK.  A sweet young family, with two beautiful kids, who are a joy to be around. A lot of prayer went into this venture all the way around, and we all feel it's what is supposed to happen.  But I just want to say a heartfelt THANK YOU, to you all.  For once again, in a bad season in my life, ya'll were there, and came thru for me.  I have come to feel close to quite a few of you, and truly do, consider you my brother's and sister's.  That being said, and with a song in my heart, I just want to say: 
    MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!   Can't wait to start the "new" ride...

Ride Free

Tweek       P.S. I may be out of touch for a few days, gettin' moved and hookin' up a computer, but it won't be long.  Talk to ya soon. 

• 19049 posts
    December 9, 2011 9:30 PM PST
    Very Happy it worked of for you.
  • December 9, 2011 11:58 PM PST
    That's Great News Tweek.............So Happy For You............Take Care Girl!!!
    • 1780 posts
    December 10, 2011 12:36 AM PST
    Guardian Angles are always close by! I'm sooooooooooo happy for ya.
    • 9 posts
    December 10, 2011 12:54 AM PST
    NightDragon wrote...
    Guardian Angles are always close by! I'm sooooooooooo happy for ya.

As long as I have my Dragon, I know that I have one very AWESOME ANGEL!!!     (Got a little down time, my moving elf, is on the way....)
    Ride Free
    Tweek

• 3006 posts
    December 10, 2011 3:04 AM PST
    Hey Tweek
    thats the sort of news we all wanted to hear,especially during the holiday season !

May you be blessed in your new venture & have the sort of Chirstmas to always remember

While others may see this as mere coincidence,many more will realize the power of faith,and may turn their thoughts towards the light,so you got a 2fer !! hehe

Have a very MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
    • 58 posts
    December 10, 2011 7:23 AM PST
    Dang!!! I'm out of the loop for a few days and all 7734 breaks loose. Sorry to hear about your situation, Tweek, but glad it looks like you have at least a temporary resolution. Know that you, as well as all my CF friends are always in my prayers.
  • December 10, 2011 8:52 AM PST
    Great Tweek good luck. Webby
    • 580 posts
    December 11, 2011 9:17 AM PST
    Oh Tweek I'm sooooooooo happy and so relieved that you've managed to get sorted. Sending you the biggest hugs across the pond and wishing you and your new family a very merry Christmas. And here's hoping 2012 will finally be YOUR year. xx
    • 9 posts
    December 11, 2011 10:30 AM PST

Hi Ya'll!!!  As you can see, I have a computer at my disposal.  I can't get over how God has blessed me!  This young family, is awesome.  They have managed in a few short days, to help the Lord, bring the joy back into my life.  I can't begin to explain the circumstances that brought this whole situation up, without bringing alot of people down.  And I'm not about the down.  Right now, I'm so happy (for the first time, in a very long time!) that I should be twins.  TOO much joy, for one person, alone.  So now all I really wanna do is share my joy, and be a blessing for someone else, or many someone else's. Feel me???  Pay it forward, sort a thing.  And what better time than CHRISTMAS?  Ya'll have shown me so much love, kindness, compassion, and just the warm fuzzies...that I need to hug some folks.  So here's a hug for all Ya'll.  And a smack on the lips, as well.  (THE GOOD KIND!...LOL!)   Pat yourselves on the back, just a lil', K?  There are no more deserving folks, than you!  So, I'm sayin' a prayer for all of my Cyclefish friends.  That YOU, have a blessed and magical CHRISTMAS, and A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ride Free

Tweek