Me needem help?

• November 5, 2011 6:18 AM PDT
    OK, my cf family, I'm quite handy with various tools n tons of wepons n I consider myself a Dam Good rider....

HOWEVER...I'm not roundest marble in the jar when it comes to Computer operations...

I know haw to upload n post pics from my files...However...I need instructions on how
    to upload stuff from public forums like youtube...Would someone respond with the steps I need to take to do this please?

Thanks...RandyJoe...Ice Bear...
    • 5417 posts
    November 5, 2011 6:47 AM PDT
    Hey RandyJoe..

To insert a Youtube video go to the Youtube video page and copy the url - from the address bar on your browser, don't use the share or embed from below the video.

Now in the forum use the advanced reply (not the box at the bottom) and you will see a YOU TUBE button where all the edit tools are (abouve the text box).  Click the You Tube button and paste in the url.  Thats it!

To up[load pictures from your computer to a post, see the tutorial on Upload a picture to a forum post here... http://www.cyclefish.com/tutorials.php />
    I will be adding some additional tutorials soon!
  • November 5, 2011 9:57 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Hey RandyJoe..

To insert a Youtube video go to the Youtube video page and copy the url - from the address bar on your browser, don't use the share or embed from below the video.

Now in the forum use the advanced reply (not the box at the bottom) and you will see a YOU TUBE button where all the edit tools are (abouve the text box).  Click the You Tube button and paste in the url.  Thats it!

To up[load pictures from your computer to a post, see the tutorial on Upload a picture to a forum post here... http://www.cyclefish.com/tutorials.php />
    I will be adding some additional tutorials soon!

Thank you Lucky...

• g
    November 5, 2011 10:07 PM PDT
    dumb ass !!
    • 19007 posts
    November 5, 2011 11:41 PM PDT
    now G play nice ya fooker
    • 1780 posts
    November 6, 2011 12:42 AM PDT
    "G" now that wasn't nice .......want to stand in the corner for a while?
  • Pat
    November 6, 2011 1:11 AM PDT
    G I bet you had to think hard for that. RandyJoe don't feel bad I still can't do half the stuff I want and my kids tryed to help me countless times hang in there.
  • November 6, 2011 1:02 AM PST
    Thank you Lucky. I am also learning how to use the different options available with the Internet. G we all need help at one time or another and I am very glad to be associated with a group that is willing to share information.
    • 1516 posts
    November 6, 2011 3:07 AM PST
    Tell us how you really feel g
    • 9 posts
    November 6, 2011 3:46 AM PST
    Ok, just puttin' this out there....and thanks Lucky, for the advice and the tutorial! Cause I'm one of the "dumb asses"
    too....lmao. I'm pretty sure G was just funnin! Cause when I scrolled down and saw that, it made me laugh. Hey, if we can't laugh at own "old, and busted" selves...who's gonna???

Ride Free
    The Techie-Tard...TWEEK
  • November 6, 2011 11:04 AM PST
    g wrote...
    dumb ass !!

g...do you need a hug?